Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption (27119 Views)

s / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
shejane: While some hustlers are languishing in prison for stealing garri, real criminals are cruising life

Ders God in evrytin we do## I believe that so much

Under Jonathan, PDP's policy on looting are as follows:
- If you will not steal, don't come and don't say a word.
- Once you join start stealing, but make sure you steal big and never forget to share and keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Renegade147: . What does the constitution says about corrupt practices or corrupt officials.
The judiciary is an independent arm of government! The executive have no authority over the decisions made there! If your papa slap your mamma! I sure say you go blame JONA

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kstyle2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Our problem is not corruption but the way we handle the corrupt folks....if one is accused ofrruption while in office, then later tried and convicted after which he or she is sentenced to death by being thrown into a den of 4 days hungry lions, we would witness a turn for the better. Instead one gets accused of looting our funds and you see people pointing fingers @ others who have done such and gone scot free. Itz nothing but plain madness. People like farouk lawal, bode george, odili, tinubu, victor attah and their ilks should have been history by now but lo and behold, they stil dictate the way the affais of the nation should be
When dealing with corrupt folks, we should put aside religious and ethnic sentiments. I read in one of the dailies some time ago that the excact money obasanjo and liyel imoke used to 'fix' our power problems when imoke was minister of power, was the same amount used to transform dubai from a desert to heaven on earth. Yet imoke went on to become a governor forfor 7 odd years while we still languish in uninterrupted power FAILURE. If only we nigerians knew the state of the art properties our politicians have outside the countries which inturn provides job for the forigners, boost their economy, better the standard of living over there while they share bags of rice,wrappers, drop 200 books and 200 pencils for students in a place that looks like a fraternity hous for bipolar foreign exchange students which they term 'school'
Sometimes I ask myself of what use is having a ministry of education when the ministers kids r outside d country?
I could go on and on but 9ja problem big pass toolz waist and if one decides to talk abt it, na yabaleft or uselu I go see myself but like I always say 'let the best of us lead the rest of us and the rest of us, support the best of us'

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Alexk2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
tell us how, pls....i'm personally interested in ur newly discovered 'mediums of purnishment'

bornagain1509:
why do we only complain when their are mediums with which this people can be punished?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Senate committee that allegedly indicted the Pension Task Force exposed as a scam by Premium Times

Pension Scam: How the Senate betrayed Nigerians Premium Times-2 years ago
News

Senate President, David Mark, may have inadvertently placed a curse on some of his colleagues in the upper legislative chamber.

Early in the year, at the commencement of the probe into pension funds administration by the Senate, Mr. Mark declared that “pension fund administrators pilfering funds meant to pay pensioners are accumulating “blood money.”

Represented by Victor Ndoma-Egba, the Senate leader, he lamented that many people had gotten rich on “blood money while pensioners were left suffering and dying.

Again, a few weeks ago, at the presentation of the report of the joint committee on public service and establishment and state and local government administration, which conducted the probe, Mr. Mark declared, “for any living human being to have stolen the money of those who have laboured for this country, I think it is only God who can decide their fate.”

“But, as human beings, we have just made our recommendations and hope that the Almighty God will see them to hell,” Mr. Mark concluded.

At that session where recommendations of the committee, headed by Aloysius Etok, were adopted by the Senate, Mr. Ndoma-Egba, who gave example of his own father who was denied lawful pension amounting to N2 million, also rained curses on pension funds thieves.

“That is blood money and blood money is cursed money, not only on them but on their children’s children; it is a curse on them no matter what they think,” he declared.

However, Mr. Mark and Mr. Ndoma-Egba might have been raining curses on some members of the Senate joint committee who have now been accused of collecting billions from pension fund ‘thieves’ to forestall their prosecution and stop further investigations into the mindless pillage of funds meant for the payment of pensioners.

A tainted committee

Sani Shuaibu Teidi, former director of pension in the office of the Head of Service of the Federation, who is being prosecuted along with 31 others, alleged that Mr. Etok and other members of the committee collected a bribe of N3 billion from him.

In statements he made to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Teidi said he paid the money to Mr. Etok in foreign currency and that the bribe was meant to prevent their prosecution. He told investigators that he equally bribed Farida Waziri, former chairman of the EFCC.

Curiously, nothing was said about that allegation at the session of the Senate that adopted the report of the discredited committee. After the allegations were publicly made, Ike Ekweremadu, deputy Senate President, at a session, set up a committee to look into them with a mandate to report its findings within two weeks. Nothing has been heard about that committee since then.

Also, Abdulrasheed Maina, chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team (PRTT) alleged that Mr. Etok demanded from him a bribe of $100,000 dollars for each of the 18 members of the committee. Although Mr. Maina has since been pressured to offer a denial, he had revealed in confidence on the day the demand was made that certain key members of the panel asked for the bribe.

Mr. Maina said he declined giving the bribe on the advice of a security chief who alerted him that once he gave the bribe, he would be subsequently blackmailed into giving heavier bribes.

A compromised report

Mr. Etok has publicly denied both allegations. However, the conduct of the committee’s hearing into the fraud in pension administration and the report it presented to the Senate last week, among other things, are indications that the committee’s work may have been compromised and, indeed, orchestrated from the beginning for the purpose of discrediting the Maina-led task team and its work.

First, for years, while pensioners suffered and even died roaming the streets of Abuja while waiting for their pensions, the Senate did nothing. For years, aged pensioners turned the corridors and underneath the staircases of the Complex housing the office of the Head of Service to their homes; yet, nothing was done by the Senate.

However, shortly after the EFCC started the prosecution of Mr. Teidi and others, as well as arrested several senior civil servants, including a serving permanent secretary for stealing billions of naira from the pension funds, the Senate suddenly got interested in the plight of pensioners.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
For a discerning follower of the pension scam, a careful perusal of the report of the Etok-led panel immediately reveals that the primary goal of the committee’s work appears to have been to discredit the pension task team and disband it.

More than 90 percent of the 107-page report deals with only the pension offices handled by Maina — Police, Head of Service and the Customs, Immigration, Prisons Pension offices.

In its report, in the attempt to achieve its purpose, many of the observations of the committee are disjointed, contradictory and sometimes downright ridiculous.

The committee did make some pertinent findings concerning goings on in the pension office of the head of service.

This includes the fact that “there is syndicated and institutionalised corruption, fraud and embezzlement in the administration of the payment of pensioners and administration of pension funds”.

The committee also determined that officials of the pension office “enrolled as pensioners several persons who had not served in the public service with forged and false documentations”

“The officials in the department use numerous fake and pseudo names in the pension payroll and banks to siphon monthly pension funds to their private use” the report declared.

The committee also noted that quarterly verification exercises on which it said the department spent N256 million every year “were only a facade to fulfill all righteousness and a decoy to expend the funds appropriated for that purpose.”

Discrediting the task team

However, the report goes on to destroy the work of the task team which came to address and rectify all the anomalies. In the process, the committee made allegations and claims against the team, which documents in the possession of icirnigeria.org contradict.

In spite of its earlier observation that yearly verification exercise were carried out to siphon money, the committee quarreled with the team’s conduct of a biometric capturing exercise which has forever removed the necessity for any further verification.

Through the biometric exercise, the team has come up with smart cards for every pensioner with which they can be verified without going to queue for hours unnecessarily.

The report alleged that the team conducted another biometric exercise in spite of the fact that the pension office had already conducted up to 90 per cent of a similar exercise for the year at the cost of N234 million.

But the committee was aware that in truth the pension office under Mr. Teidi did not have any biometric data on pensioners and even if it had could not have used it because of the fraud it was perpetrating.

The committee equally falsely alleged that the team embarked on the biometrics without data or files from the pension office, only relying on documents submitted by pensioners. Due to this, the report further alleged that the names of aged pensioners whose documents had been lost or misplaced were removed from the pension payroll.

“The task team therefore declared aged pensioners (some of whom have received their pension for up to 20 years) as ghost pensioners thereby removing 71,133 names of pensioners from the payroll and reducing the list of pensioners from 141,790 to 70,657.’

However, documents in the possession of our reporters, which were also made available to the Senate joint committee, show that this is a deliberate falsification of facts. The over 71,000 names removed from the payroll are the same fake and ghost pensioners that the committee acknowledge exist in its findings.

The task team went to the 36 states of the federation but many of the fake pensioners stayed away because the team went with security officials. A few of the ghost pensioners were actually arrested.
It is also absolutely false that the team went on the exercise with no data because it had retrieved all the over 141,000 files of names of persons claimed to be pensioners. Working with these files, the team discovered a lot of cloned names, repetitions and doctored documents. In many cases, names of dead people were brought into files of the living and paid pension while names from living files were also duplicated in the files of dead people so they could be paid death benefits. Officials of the pension office colluded with bank officials to collect the money thereafter. To do this, they used under-age youths, teachers and jobless persons in several states.

Read more
https://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/5960-pension_scam_how_the_senate_betrayed_nigerians.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2669533267

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Smooyis(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm. Very easy to criticize or see others' wrongdoings. Hope we all are doing our best in our respective callings to restore Nigeria's dignity. I say this without any prejudice or approval of corrupt practises by Gej administration and others before him. Many of us would not think twice if offered a chance to serve under this 'corrupt' administration. Hypocrisy!
Gej is corrupt so we are. The moment we are all ready to break away from our past and do things right, we will all call our leaders to order. A nation gets the type of leaders it deserves. You cannot plant cocoyam and expect to harvest mango.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
pobosky20: under GEJ,no more long queues at petrol stations during festive periods. GEJ 2015!!! GEJ far better than Buhari!!
Far better than Buhari in what aspect? You must be deluded! I guess you weren't born during the regime of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Otota1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
eaglechild: They have all been "flushed out".

But the clear and present danger is that the most corrupt coalition between a frog eyed looting midget and an asthenic jihadist that wants to sieze power at all cost and this we must resist.

supporter of APC PEOPLE....THESE ARE DANGER DIABOLICS grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Firefire(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
egift:

Whatever drug they are giving in the Coven and TAN meeting is very Radioactive. I mean how can the stealing of Trillions of Naira be a "watery" stealing? shocked shocked shocked

My good friend egift

How business? I challenge you to publish evidence of the stealing done by Jonathan.

Sincere9gerian: APC cannot win election on the back of WICKED LIES
It was the GEJ govt that exposed the massive fraud in the pension system, dating back to the OBJ govt. The pension thieves are now being prosecuted by the EFCC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Can You Name a Previous Nigerian President Who Wasn't An Ally of Corruption?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Firefire:
My good friend egift. How business? I challenge you to publish evidence of the stealing done by Jonathan.

Footlocker: Do you a single drop of evidence of GEJ stealing? Do you no there's little or no freedom AFTER irresponsible comments such as this in china!

- Jonathan stole and spent N1.8 trillion in paying fuel subsidies in 2011, when less than 400 billion was approved in the budget.
- NNPC under Jonathan, in less than 3yrs sold crude oil for a total of $49 billion and did not remit it to federation account as required by law. When challenged, they listed how they spent the money, returned some, yet till date about $20billion is still not accounted for. (In case you forgot, the law asked them to sell and remit and not to keep and spend). Also know that why Jonathan did not have the money remitted is that it will require the FEC (Presidency and Governors) to agree before money can be withdrawn from the Federation account.
- Jonathan and his boys stole Police Pension funds, till date nobody is in jail.
- Jonathan through immigration department milked unemployed Nigerian Youths and killed 17. Till date nobody is in jail.

The list goes on. (we are not privy to budget inflation, contract kickbacks, properties sold to proxies and fronts, billions looted through many porous channels, other wastes executed through official channels, bribes, undisclosed loans taken in the name of Nigeria, favours gotten through abuse of power, etc)

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Beesluv: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Booty4me: Haba guys since ive been trying to be 1st to
comment. Make una help me na. Leave d next
thread 4me na cryG

Put more effort... u'll get there some day
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Ephemmm: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
The simple truth is that- We have a government that do not take protection of lives and properties of its citizens as a priority, and we have a leader who is confused, clueless and inept..............

Jonathan, swore to protect the interest of his followers but he is either setting up a committee or scratching his chin whenever the needs arise. He even told us he knows the sponsors of Boko but yet to arraignor prosecute just one, even if it is Tinubu or Buhari: this is also applicable to the issues of corruption which he always advance through his prerogative.

As at now, Jonathan serves as a pivot around whom corruptions issues in Nigeria radiate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Saib4Jesus: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
odun4love: grin cheesy ;I smell e-war...........!!!

The president is good..... But bad people surround him....

Show me your friends and I will tell who you are!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by shizzle11(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
some people will cry to death on feb 14 2015, such is the love Jonathan will show them on valentines day...i dont normally do this, but

FRESH AIR TILL 2019.

supporters of APC keep on lamenting and gnashing your teeths in anger and frustration cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
egift:

- Jonathan stole and spent N1.8 trillion in paying fuel subsidies in 2011, when less than 400 billion was approved in the budget.
- NNPC under Jonathan, in less than 3yrs sold crude oil for a total of $49 billion and did not remit it to federation account as required by law. When challenged, they listed how they spent the money, returned some, yet till date about $20billion is still not accounted for. (In case you forgot, the law asked them to sell and remit and not to keep and spend). Also know that why Jonathan did not have the money remitted is that it will require the FEC (Presidency and Governors) to agree before money can be withdrawn from the Federation account.
- Jonathan and his boys stole Police Pension funds, till date nobody is in jail.
- Jonathan through immigration department milked unemployed Nigerian Youths and killed 17. Till date nobody is in jail.

The list goes on.
What total nonsense! Clearly you read THENATIONNG and are not able to dissect any tangible points! Has the police pension fraud not started long since GEJ came into power? Did GEJ start NNPC? Is he signatory to there accounts? Is GEJ the best person to blame when opportunists loot? Can you swear on your life if you were in a position of power you won't loot? Talk is cheap.
GEJ is working. The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved a contract for the generation of power from the 40MW Kashimbila Multipurpose Dam to the tune of N31.2 billion.The approval was given during the council’s meeting presided over by President Goodluck Jonathan.Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku; Minister of Health, Onyebuchi Chukwu; Minister of State, Power, Muhammed Wakil; Minister of State, Health, Khaliru Alhassan; and the Director-General of the Bureau of Public Procurement, Emeka Eze, briefed State House correspondents of the meeting’s outcome.Wakil said the contract awarded to the contractor currently building the dam, SCC Nigeria Limited, was expected to be completed in 18 months.He said apart from the additional megawatts of power that it would add to the national grid on completion, the project would also create employment opportunities for the people of the community.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Pension thieves undergoing prosecution due to the work of the Maina led Pension Task Force http://www.punchng.com/news/pension-thieves-threaten-our-witnesses-efcc/
http://www.theheraldng.com/n20-billion-fraud-pension-thieves-cashed-400-cheques-one-day-efcc/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/n32bn-pension-fund-we-can-no-longer-trust-justice-talba-efcc/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/protest-efcc-arraigns-12-alleged-pension-fraudsters/

Guy, I can see that since your lies are dried up, you will soon drown this thread with very long articles nobody will read. Make your comment and take a hike.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
J12: Can You Name a Previous Nigerian President Who Wasn't An Ally of Corruption?

How many of them has Jonathan prosecuted and put behind bars?
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Beesluv: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
cust0mized13: Jonathan ma lo si ewon at last ni
grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Vivipedia: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nigeria is a terrible country, check out: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by apolonius(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
The GEJ administration is a synonym for corruption!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
egift:

How many of them has Jonathan prosecuted and put behind bars?
So because he's acting in the interest of peace! By not throwing the likes of buhari and tinubu and atiku in a dungeon! He's doing bad abi! Once those men are in a darkhole! You'll be the first to start ranting and raving. Attempting to make the country ungovernable with your like-minded supporter of APC hoodlums!
If GEJ has a fault it's the fact he's soft!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Sagamite(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
barcanista: ABDULRASHEED MAINA

Fmr Head of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms. Appointed by Jonathan. His job was to unearth and prosecute those that dipped their hands into Police Pension Fund. In twist of event, Maina was alleged to have participated in N195 billion pension fraud. He was indicted by the Senate, recommended for sack and Prosecution but Jonathan dragged and only sacked him two months later. As at today, Maina hasn't been convicted.

PRINCESS STELLA ODUA

Former Minister of Aviation that was alleged to have allocated N255 million for the purchase of 2 BMW Cars without appropriation in what was the biggest corruption scandal in Jonathan's cabinet. She was indicted by the Senate and the Presidential Committee setup to investigate her. After a while, she was relieved of her Job and walks as a free woman. NO PROSECUTION by any of the concerned Agencies.

FEMI FANI KAYODE

Fmr Aviation Minister, whose trial on alleged looting of N250m was instituted by the Yar Adua Government and pursued. He was "cleared" of wrong doing few months after he defected to PDP (Jonathan's Camp)

CHIEF OLABODE GEORGE

Chairman of the NPA between 2001 and 2003 was Convicted in 2009 for contract splitting that amounts to N2b. He served his term. Went to Appeal Court to Upturn the decision but failed. "Miraculously" the supreme court in December 2013 upturned the decision "because the offence had not become a criminal offence as at the time the alleged incident took place."

MOHAMMED ABACHA
Son of Late Maximum Ruler Sani Abacha. Abacha's family looted the treasury without mercy. Millions of Dollars was recovered and more unearthed. Mohammed was facing corruption charges instituted by the Obasanjo regime, however, Our BENEVOLENT President withrew the charges from the court. Mohammed is a chieftain of the PDP and a Governorship Aspirant under the PDP.

All the Above listed are allies of the President and has endorsed his 2nd Term bid

Jonathan's Quotes:
Corruption is not Nigeria's number one problem
Stealing is Not Corruption

How come you missed out the pardoning of Alams?

How come you missed out the facilitation of paying Etete $1.1bn for the oil block he awarded himself?

How come you missed out that Shepopotamus went to great and rejoice with Bode George upon his release from jail?

How come you missed he appointed Bode George's ashawo wife as head of NDLEA?

How come you missed out he supported Fayose who was facing charges of corruption to become governor?

How come you missed out that he appointed and sent 2 convicted corrupt criminals (Alams and George) to National Conference to decide people's future?

And you are still asking if this moronic baastard baboon is an ally of corruption or not?

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Itoroetti: op ,maybe u have little problem with comprehension and understanding.
was there any court of law that indicted odua?
on what ground was she corrupt?have they traced any illegal money to her account?
bode george was sent to jail and he is back,has he been appointed a minister or given any portfolio by the FG?
Why do u always love to display ur ignorance in an open market?
why dont u talk about ur certified certificate forgerer- tinubu and his corrupt emir-buhari?
what is ur problem with GEJ?
If u'll b talkin abt tinubu, u shuldnt b commentin here......d thread was opened n GEJ corruption policy is d matter......open 4 tinubu n pour out ur heart.....bt wen some1 says stealin isn't corruption, we must definitely b in a lawless nation

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by ajeeeeeee: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
story for the gods
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kabba7(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
englishmart: Opportunity comes but once.

I don't think Jonathan has stolen any Nigerian naira.

I swear jonathan is as corrupt if not more than his corrupt thief friends his adminstration has actually promoted corrupyion to the rank of major general in nigeria unfortunayely some fools are on already on his campaign trail shame on them all !!!!
THE GUY IS A DRUNK TOO.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Footlocker: The judiciary is an independent arm of government! The executive have no authority over the decisions made there! If your papa slap your mamma! I sure say you go blame JONA
Mtcheeeeeeewwwww

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fashola is more corrupt than johhnatan,
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Footlocker: The judiciary is an independent arm of government! The executive have no authority over the decisions made there! If your papa slap your mamma! I sure say you go blame JONA
. Mumu,wetin concern papa and slap 4 here. Stop trying to twist words. Don't give me that crap dat the judiciary is an independent arm of government. If it's as u said,how come mr Jonathan appoints Chief justice of d federation abi wetin dem dey call am sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi Poses With Masquerades At An Event. Photo / What President Buhari Said (Didn't Say) In Imo State (Video) / Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.