Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) (72068 Views)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
It becomes monotonous when you keep seeing the same faces in movies over and over again. So it's always good to see fresh faces who are good grace our screens.
We have got fresh actresses whose faces and acting prowess keep movie fans glued to their screen.

This is unveiling the fastest and most promising Nigerian actresses.

IVIE OKUJAYE

Ivie’s claim to fame was with the now rested Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) reality show which she won in 2009. Before then, she was a singer, dancer and women’s right advocate. Today, she is doing bigger things. The Delta State-born starlet has been referred to as ‘little Genevieve’ due to her striking resemblance of the popular actress. Her role in Alero’s Symphony, alongside singer, Faze, won her an African Movie Academy Award (AMAA) award for the most Promising Actress in 2012. In 2013, she produced her own feature film and won the African Viewers’ Choice Award (AMVCA) for being a trailblazer. She is also working on various projects at the moment.

QUEENETH HILBERT

Queeneth Hilbert is from Ebonyi State and in her 20's. She started acting about 2 years now. She has grown to be movie producers' delight. And this is not only because of her stunning beauty but because she is very creative and good at what she knows how to do best. She hit the limelight with her dramatic performance in the movie "The Illiterate" and has featured in other movies such as My Daughter, My Jewel, Hidden Crown and Drop of Tears.

MANDY EZE

Mandy Eze is another fast rising actress that has featured in a good number of movies since she started.

QUEEN WOKOMA

Queen is Ini Edo's look alike and that has helped to make her get exposure and popularity, couple with her good and daring acting prowess.
Queen Wokoma is a fast rising actress from River state and had featured in so many movies like Nurses Club, Nurses Cult, and so many others.

SUGAR ASOEGWU

Star of BlackBerry Babes, Sugar Chika Asoegwu, is another fast rising actress. Born to a family of academics (her father is a professor while her mom is a PhD holder), Sugar is a graduate of Agricultural Economics from the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO).Sugar has featured in Ada Mbano, Fake Church, Tattoo Girls,Haunted Soul,Girls Cot, Bless The King, The King’s First Son, Olanma, Chika the Native Girl, Making War, Ifunanya,The Blind Orphan, Super Models, The Origin and TheTwin Swords among others.

SHIRLEY IGWE

26 year old Shirley Igwe is business woman, model and an upcoming actress. She has featured in Facebook babes, I broke my heart, The Kings and Maidens, etc. She's presently working for Governor Okorocha of Imo state, after he terminated Nkiru Sylvanus appointment.

WUMI OBANLA

With a model-like physique, outspokenness and uncanny knack for roles interpretation, Wumi who hails from Ondo State and studied Economics from the Lagos State University, is indeed a star to watch out for as she is currently dazzling Nollywood.“I have a passion for acting, and I believe I have a lotto offer the industry”, the fair-skinned, soft-spoken and fast rising actress whose debut movie as a producer is-Iyagbajumo-sta­­ted. Wumi is also a model that has done several high profile jobs for many multinational organizations.

TITI OSINOWO

Another budding star that is one of the hottest Nollywood actresses is Titi Osinowo. This Ogun State-born screen queen is pretty and talented. She is also well endowed in the right places, which keeps all eyes on her whether in a movie or in real life.

SARRAPHINA AMAECHI

Sarraphina Amaechi, 30 year old, is an Actress, Movie producer and an entrepreneur! Hobbies are listening to music and dancing. The busty actress has featured in lots of movies like Make Me A Widow, Save The Widows, etc.

CHITA AGWU

Nollywood beau, Chita Agwu, who started acting in 2009 has worked her way up to the top of the ladder with more than 40 movies to her credit. She featured in Make Me A Widow, Save The Widows, etc.

CHIKA AGATHA

Busty and beautiful Agatha is unarguably one of the hottest starlets tantalising Nollywood with abundant skills and endowments. Apart from her sexy eyes and endearing physique, the star actress of Dream Walker, Transformer, Akpati, among others belongs to the school of thought that says: “If you have it, flaunt it!” Most importantly, she doesn’t pretend that she got boobs and sexy eyes to flaunt.

BELLINDA EFFAH

Belinda Effahis a Nigerian actress and presenter. She won the Most Promising Act of the Year award at the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards. She made her first television debut in the 2005 TV series Shallow Waters. Afterwards, she took a break from the series to feature in the reality show Next Movie Star. She finished 5th, and was never evicted from the house. Her filmography include: Java's House Kokomaa, Mrs Somebody, Enquire, Alan Poza, Apaye Jump and Pass, Lonely Heart, Misplaced, The Hunters, After the Proposal, Cat and Mouse, Princess Ekanem, Bigger Ladies, Azonto Babes.

CHIAMAKA NWOKEUKWU

Fast rising actress, Chiamaka Nwokeukwu is gradually warming her way into the hearts of movie buffs courtesy of her stunning looks and talent. The Ohuhu, Abia State-born thespian who hit the limelight after starring in a movie entitled, My unborn son, grew up overnight after losing her dad four years ago.
Speaking to Vanguard:
What was your debut movie and how many movies have you featured to date?
It was entitled Innocent Devil. I also acted in Serpent of the Sea and unborn Son shortly after my first movie. Ever since I have featured in movies such as Illuminati Girls, Innocent Fugitives,Enemy Among Us, Desperate Singles, Play Girls, Games of Love,Love and Lust,Men In Chains,All My Ladies,Kurekere Babies,The Suspense, Letters From The Sea, Happiest Woman, Official House Boy, Bandit, Between Two Worlds, Chinelo The Shy Virgin,and unthinkable among others.

MOYO LAWAL

Some have said there are several personalities to the person called Moyo Lawal, a curvaceous actress who is well known as the character ‘Chinny’ in the Mnet soap opera ‘Tinsel’.

PRINCESS CHINEKE

Chineke Princess is an actress, known for give it Up(2008),Give It Up 2(2008) and Strong Men at Work2(2007) amongst many others.

EVIA SIMEON

Evia Simon is sexy and beautiful. But if you miss anything about the upcoming star, her massive buttocks is sure never to be missed. Even Simon in her words says her buttocks, has caused her embarrassment too often than she cares to remember, not only from men but from women. She is based in Abuja.

KIKI OMEILIN

kiruka 'Kiki' Omeiliis a Nigerian television and film actress, best known for playing the role of the antagonistic Titi Haastrup alongside other Nigerian film actors Funke Akindele, Joseph Benjamin and Joke Silva in the 2012 feature film Married but Living Single, she is also known for her role as Lovette in the TV Series Lekki Wives.

FLORENCE JOHNSON

Nollywood endowed actress Florence Johnson who took up her first big role in Finding Goodluck is an upcoming actress that is making impact.

DANIELLA CHIOMA OKEKE

Daniella is a beautiful, curvy and bootylicious fast rising actress.

LINDA EJIOFOR

Linda Ejiofor(bornLinda Ihuoma Ejiofor) is a Nigerian actress and model known for her role as Bimpe Adekoya in M-Net's TV series Tinsel. She was nominated in the category Best Actress in a Supporting role for her first feature film,The Meeting(2012), at the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards.

BEVERLY NAYA

In 2010 Beverly carted home of Most Promising Talent at the Best of Nollywood (BON) Awards. The UK returnee’s first role was in Home In Exile where she shone like a million stars. She had also featured in other movies including,The stripped, Weekend Getaway, Up Creek Without A Paddle, Make Me a Heart and numerous others. Her biggest role in 2013 was in Alan Poza which has been hailed as one of the best films of the year.The only child of her parents who lived most of her life in London before she relocated to Nigeria about three years ago to pursue her passion for acting, Beverly studied film making and script writing at Rodhampton University in London.

SOCHIMA EZEOKE

She made a strong impact with her flawless acting in "Palace Slave" staring Mike Ezuruonye, Nonso Diobi and Olu Jacobs. She has starred in other films after that. Sochima is very cute, young and fresh and above all talented.

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nnamdini(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Did you say Nollywood?abeg,i dey come

1 Like

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ivie Okujayie

queeneth

Mandy Eze

queen wokoma

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
sugar asoegwu

Shirley igwe

bunmi obanla

titi osinowo

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
saraphina amaechi

chita Agwu

Chika agatha

bellinda effah

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
chiamaka nwokeukwu

moyo lawal

princess chineke

evia simeon

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
kiki

Florence Johnson

Daniella

Linda ejiofor

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Beverly naya

Christabel Ekeh

Lizzy gold onuwaje

UCHE Benjamin

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by ikesim: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wow
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Natasha2(f): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pretty girls, is Moyo still an upcoming actress?
Btw most of them have a particular role they're always given like club girls sort of

4 Likes

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by tiwalademi(f): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dis babes r hot n sexy.
Muahhhhhh
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by 9jahubcom(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
pk
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
I'm Sweating already! They look sooooo hot, Damn!!
# Quickly removes cassock and pushes it aside. Now where is that....

Chewing gum.

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by iconize(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
What's it with Nigerian ladies and body bleaching?

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
upcoming concubines to our clueless governors!
embarassed
Some of them dey expose bobby like leaked waec papers.

One of them has been upcoming for 7years now.
cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
WOW! Good 2 c fresh hot new faces. chiamaka is d prettiest. wunmi is d sexiest, what a pose! is that princes chineke not dat gal dat snapped wit obj where obj waz carrying ha on hs laps?
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sochima ezeoke + Palace slave actress

1 Like

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
englishmart: upcoming concubines to our clueless governors!
embarassed
Some of them dey expose bobby like leaked waec papers.

One of them has been upcoming for 7years now.
cheesy
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
I don't think Moyo Lawal and Danielle Okeke fall under upcoming.
The thing is that majority of this upcoming actresses can't act to save their lives, so they can 'never' outshine the likes of Genevieve And Omotola...

All they know how to do is bleach
-expose their body like say no tomoro
-form accent
-be involved in a lot of scandals/controversies
-etc

6 Likes

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wow...... See pretty girls shocked
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by hatux: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nollywood don turn something else...*select and pick*
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I don't think Moyo Lawal and Danielle Okeke fall under upcoming.
The thing is that majority of this upcoming actresses can't act to save their lives, so they can 'never' outshine the likes of Genevieve And Omotola...

All they know how to do is bleach
-expose their body like say no tomoro
-form accent
-be involved in a lot of scandals/controversies
-etc
d 2 of them r obviously fast rising. they are upcoming
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize: What's it with Nigerian ladies and body bleaching?
bleaching? hope u r not talking of queeneth hilbert. shes of a mixed race na.
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by chimerase2: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Geme straw and I down dos watermelon breastmilk and believe u me there will be noting left in that deptment angry
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by iconize(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
hugelyendowed: bleaching? hope u r not talking of queeneth hilbert. shes of a mixed race na.

^^Is she the only person that looks bleached to you?

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize: What's it with Nigerian ladies and body bleaching?
So every fair nigerian woman bleaches?

3 Likes

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by iconize(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
bustyhelen: So every fair nigerian woman bleaches?

If you're blind, I'm not!

Those ladies are not naturally light skinned, they're body bleaching inferiors.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by TOYNEX(f): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
hatux: Nollywood don turn something else...*select and pick*
na part of marketing... Lols
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by dagentility(f): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
If this thread is not created by lalastic then it is no other.

1 Like

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by hatux: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
TOYNEX: na part of marketing... Lols
Abi nah..
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by zopaks: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Great people
Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
moyo lawal is the female version of skales! I have being seeing her on screen since 2005 yet she is still upcoming in 2014! grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert / Fan Recreates Paul Okoye's Sitting Room; Singer Reacts / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.