Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (5746 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti / PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Itoroetti(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
this thread is just for pics from akwa ibom state polytechnic,ikot osurua.this school was brought back to life by our "Digital governor" obong Godswill obot Akpabio CFR.

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Itoroetti(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
wait

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Itoroetti(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
if u know where we were and where we are heading to,u will thank God for us.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by redsun(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Why curtains in that kind of room. Why not plain blinds or blackout walls?

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Itoroetti(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
this is for those that said they are tired of seeing only road construction in akwa ibom state.
when we tell una say akpabio deh perform ,una deh thing say na magic.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Itoroetti(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
redsun: Why curtains in that kind of room. Why not plain blinds or blackout walls?

i dont have an answer to that.maybe u can channel it to the state government

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wow, so akwa poly pipu dey NL. Ikot osuffer.
I can see ime esara car, or is that taxation man camry there?

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Itoroetti(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
oberttechnology: Wow, so akwa poly pipu dey NL. Ikot osuffer.
I can see ime esara car, or is that taxation man camry there?

i dont get u bro.just trying to promote my state sha

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by size38: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Looks like secondary school premises

8 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by tunde4eva: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
size38: Looks like secondary school premises
cheesy
Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Itoroetti(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2014

why wont u say that?
after ur tinubu couldnt built any worthy of sendig his daughter to.
let me remind u that hypertension and hatred kills faster than even ebola

11 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by aresa: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is the primary school the largest budget in west Africa purchased for the poor people of Akwa Ibom?

Akpabio well done, no wonder you shipped your wife and kids to Lagos state for better life..

Odikwa very very risky for real.. grin

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Itoroetti(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
aresa: This is the primary school the largest budget in west Africa purchased for the poor people of Akwa Ibom?

Akpabio well done, no wonder you shipped your wife and kids to Lagos state for better life..

nothing good can ever come out of ur mouth.ogbomosho village king.

9 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Itoroetti(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
aresa: This is the primary school the largest budget in west Africa purchased for the poor people of Akwa Ibom?

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Itoroetti:

i dont get u bro.just trying to promote my state sha
Iq was a student there, thought you one.
Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by jazzydee: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2014
smiley Aerial view of Akwa ibom state polytechnic ikot osurua picture credit Akwa Ibom state ministry of information.

6 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by nigerianvenom(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2014

u be mu.mu

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by iterator25: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2014
third world design
Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2014
AKWA IBOM ADIGO NMA. SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS @ITOROETTI

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Where is EFCC? That guy must have spent money on Apple desktops and installed techno desktops in that Polytechnic.
EFCC please get ready..so much work to be done in this part of the country......by 2015.
Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by tunde4eva: 12:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Na this nonsense dey give u ppl mouth to challe nge babatunde fashola shocked

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by itstpia1: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Who is funding all these computer rooms being displayed on nl?
Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by mrking3(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Itoroetti:

why wont u say that?
after ur tinubu couldnt built any worthy of sendig his daughter to.
let me remind u that hypertension and hatred kills faster than even ebola
bros please edit your Grammar! Stop subjecting yourself to public ridicle!! Between, most Federal Government colleges! I mean (secondary) are way better than this school. The only storey building there is the one built by ETF! and the OP is happy celebrating mediocrity? What is digital about this thief called Akpabio? For crying out loud! You guys deserve much more than whatever Akpabio is doing right now! Akwa Ibom gets the lion share in the National cake! So I see no reason he can't afford to give that state a face lift!!! Nawaooo ignorant is just bliss!
Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by jazzydee: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrking3: bros please edit your Grammar! Stop subjecting yourself to public ridicle!! Between, most Federal Government colleges! I mean (secondary) are way better than this school. The only storey building there is the one built by ETF! and the OP is happy celebrating mediocrity? What is digital about this thief called Akpabio? For crying out loud! You guys deserve much more than whatever Akpabio is doing right now! Akwa Ibom gets the lion share in the National cake! So I see no reason he can't afford to give that state a face lift!!! Nawaooo ignorant is just bliss!

you must be blind or you cant see, is it storeybuildings that makes a school great? if thats the yardstick look again at the polytechnic it has well over 7 storey buildings and more are being built as we speak but in you blindness you saw only one. am sure you did not see how neat the school looks with good internal road networks.
Am sure the polytechnic in your village state if there is one is nothing to write home about.

N/B before you correct someones English learn how to spell ridicule.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by BRAVO0(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Can some one tell me why you post odinma1 cyber cafe near your campus part of school premises ? shocked
Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Ngwakwe: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Those classes are prototype of my lecture rooms.

The difference is that ours is Engineering Oriented with corresponding surround workshops
Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by Itoroetti(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
mrking3: bros please edit your Grammar! Stop subjecting yourself to public ridicle!! Between, most Federal Government [b]colleges! [/b]I mean (secondary) are way better than this school. The only storey building there is the one built by ETF! and the OP is happy celebrating mediocrity? What is digital about this thief called Akpabio? For crying out loud! You guys deserve much more than whatever Akpabio is doing right now! Akwa Ibom gets the lion share in the National cake! So I see no reason he can't afford to give that state a face lift!!! Nawaooo ignorant is just bliss!

prof,pls educate me how to use the "white man's language", but before then,educate urself and correct urself of ur ignorance with the highlighted.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by s3nn2x(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nice scenery but crappy structures...
Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by zurine(f): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
nice develop from the Governor, not like those quadrupling the school fees
Re: PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic by ujoinme: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gov. Akpabio commissioning the road network of the state polytechnic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your 7yr Famine Begins Now! Pls Allow Me To Drink My Oyel! / Senate To Inaugurate Standing Committees Wednesday / AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.