Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos (41388 Views)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / 7 Units Left!! Houses For Sale In A Mini Estate At Abijo Lekki @ N36m(Pictures) / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by danowena: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2016
fash78:

Please send me an email and I will forward the number to you.
Thanks

Sent.Thanks.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Dominionng(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2016
fash78:

@Dominionng still waiting for the picture story grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga mi, no "process picture" without project finishing oo.. Na you we dey wait oo. Been on standby since.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by adewaleID: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
@Fash Pls who supplied your laterite?Can I have his details pls and why was the Raft watered after the form work was taken off?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by FastShipping: 2:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Dominionng:
Picture update! That was how my Oga beat me to it cry Will come back to create my picture story.

Project scheduled for 4wks but completed in six due to reasons beyond the control of both parties. Above all, we keep the client happy as we appreciate the opportunity.

Dominion

I've been patiently waiting for picture update you promised over two months ago. When is it going to happen? You can't make promises and not fulfill them.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2016
Dominionng:
Picture update! That was how my Oga beat me to it cry Will come back to create my picture story.

Project scheduled for 4wks but completed in six due to reasons beyond the control of both parties. Above all, we keep the client happy as we appreciate the opportunity.

Dominion

Dominion what is happening?? This is the second time you have made promises to get your workers to come and finish up but they failed to show up. I hv called, texted but no response from you. Please do the needful as the electrician is waiting on your guys to hang those chandeliers. We have kept our relationship cordial don't let this little work outstanding spoil it o. Thanks.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Dominionng(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2016
^^^ How come I missed this? Oga mi sir, we completed this project 5mnths ago, the said hook was meant to be created by the electrical man, but since I already promised to help out and my boy couldn't show up the day he was meant to, I apologise. He was able to go create it 2days ago though and again I'm sorry for the delay.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Dominionng(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2016
FastShipping:

I've been patiently waiting for picture update you promised over two months ago. When is it going to happen? You can't make promises and not fulfill them.

I have been waiting too sir smiley From what I heard, they are presently rounding things up. I'll check by when they are done to see things/take pictures.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by elfadconcept04(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Raft or concrete generally is watered and the process is called "curing"
Curing is the protection of fresh concrete from evaporation and temperature extremes which might adversely affect cement hydration. If concrete is to gain potential strength and durability it must have sufficient water for the hydration of the cement, and a temperature conducive to maintain this chemical reaction at a rapid, continuous rate. Basically watering helps maintain, improve concrete temp to gain it's required strength.

adewaleID:
@Fash Pls who supplied your laterite?Can I have his details pls and why was the Raft watered after the form work was taken off?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by elfadconcept04(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Gud evening Nairalanders.
Happy New Year. Wish us all a year of Divine Restoration IJMN. Happy to b back to my big brother Mr Fash's site. I am grateful for d magnanimity of heart and inviting me back to help complete the project..
Kudos to Dominion for giving my ceiling a beautiful character/ attitude. Ur ceiling came out nicely with the lightings inplace, it came out well. It's a tin of joy wen artist impressions come out nicely. Kudos to Mr Fash. The project is almost there.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 12:38am On Jan 10, 2017
elfadconcept04:
Gud evening Nairalanders.
Happy New Year. Wish us all a year of Divine Restoration IJMN. Happy to b back to my big brother Mr Fash's site. I am grateful for d magnanimity of heart and inviting me back to help complete the project..
Kudos to Dominion for giving my ceiling a beautiful character/ attitude. Ur ceiling came out nicely with the lightings inplace, it came out well. It's a tin of joy wen artist impressions come out nicely. Kudos to Mr Fash. The project is almost there.

I couldn't be more happier. In brotherhood we stand.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by allCopacetic: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2017
Me sef siddon dey wait cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria / Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues / JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.