Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,467 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Free Browsing on Pc With Mtn(HTML) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Browsing on Pc With Mtn(HTML) (1462 Views)

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat / 7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing on Pc With Mtn(HTML) by Handsome1: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2008
The MTN free browsing access all website and work 24 hrs a day. and is total free no loading of cards to browse. you can download file of any limit. it works with all MTN sim cards.
N:B you`ll not be able to access yahoo(I'm) or msn(I'm) with my mtn free browsing configuration but you can use meebo. on web browser, to chat. and is very easy to configure.
100 % free browsing.
you can send me a mail or call me if you want any of this.

Mail;Freebrowsing@aol.com
Call;07039869626
Re: Free Browsing on Pc With Mtn(HTML) by Handsome1: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2008
mtn

(1) (Reply)

. / Fresh Out Of Dhl Box. Htc Incredible S S710e --55k / For Sale LG Optimus One . . Android Os.512 Ram,fast Cpu. .just 5 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.