Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike (6299 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by newslife: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
The joy of motherhood is childbearing. But for
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, who walked out of
her marriage last year, getting a child of her
own has become a tall dream as she recently
blamed her inability to carry her own baby on
her young age.
According to her, “ I am still very young, even
though the impression people have about me is
that I am old. My manager once cautioned me
to slow down, saying that ‘I am still a young
girl.”
So, I am still young in a way. Definitely,
someday I will have a child of my own. But in
the meantime, I see all the street urchins as my
kids.”

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by Airforce1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
The igbo ladies I know are very very intelligent

But dis "chika" don disappoint not only me but also herself

newslife: The joy of motherhood is childbearing. But for
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, who walked out of
her marriage last year, getting a child of her
own has become a tall dream as she recently
blamed her inability to carry her own baby on
her young age.
According to her, “ I am still very young, even
though the impression people have about me is
that I am old. My manager once cautioned me
to slow down, saying that ‘I am still a young
girl.”
So, I am still young in a way.
Definitely,
someday I will have a child of my own. But in
the meantime, I see all the street urchins as my
kids.”

@the bolded

Laughable

5 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by icebebe(f): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Airforce1: The igbo ladies I know are very very intelligent

But dis "chika" don disappoint not only me but also herself

@the bolded

Laughable
she tinks wiv her punana

3 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by Airforce1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
icebebe: she tinks wiv her punana

You're right grin

1 Like

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by liet4u(f): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Space booked
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by Jennydoris(f): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Calling them the less privileged would have sound more better than calling them 'STREET URCHINS'!

10 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by Kadata(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Her seat of reasoning lies distinctly within her left labial folds.
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by lilprinze: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lol she is to young to get pregnant which school did she graduate from sef am sure she did not offer biology Hw would someone of 20 something years say she is to young to be pregnant she should go ask Genevieve what age she got pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by jnrbayano(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Disgraceful...
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by jnrbayano(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
liet4u: Space booked

What will you do on this space nwa Onitsha?

cheesy
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by axortedbabe(f): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
which kain talk b dis one..
u r still young, cum suck bweast na..
mtchew..

3 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by chimerase2: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
icebebe: she tinks wiv her punana
I wept cry

2 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by Mohitto: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
axortedbabe: which kain talk b dis one..
mtchew..
Lol
She thinks she's too young just because her manager said so. Won't be too far - fetched to guess it was her manager who advised her to walk out of her marriage.
Obviously she's not as smart as i thought

3 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by chimerase2: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
axortedbabe: which kain talk b dis one..
mtchew..
nah sista amu here to do justice to dat y call her grin

1 Like

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by chimerase2: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Young kee undecided
I started watching ua films wen i was a teen nw I knw how age has dealt with me
Only for u to come out here to say u re young angry
Dat means I still de suck ma girlfriend mumsi breasst
Bia chika if I say mak thunder fire u nw pple go say this boy wicked angry

3 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by icebebe(f): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
chimerase2: Young kee undecided
I started watching ua films wen i was a teen nw I knw how age has dealt with me
Only for u to come out here to say u re young angry
Dat means I still de suck ma girlfriend mumsi breasst
Bia chika if I say mak thunder fire u nw pple go say this boy wicked angry
buh actually u are wicked

1 Like

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by chimerase2: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
icebebe: buh actually u are wicked
but i neva swear nah undecided
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by hensben(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
whats her drama age?

2 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by parrotibaba(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Too young ko? Ashley young ni angry

1 Like

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by parrotibaba(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mohitto:
Lol
She thinks she's too young just because her manager said so. Won't be too far - fetched to guess it was her manager who advised her to walk out of her marriage.
don't say dat ,you were nt there...@bolded
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by axortedbabe(f): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mohitto:
Lol
grin
Mohitto:
Lol
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by GodsDivinefavor(f): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Later she will crave for babies.
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by deflover(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
when she don do so many abortions so tey her womb don spoil she no fit born she say she still young.....when menopause hit am she go say na fibrod......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
°

1 Like

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by LesbianBoy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
I don't blame her at all! Its senate president David mark i blame, for spoiling her silly with money that is making her talk nonsense angry
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by kreamidiva(f): 5:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Na you Chika be the proper "street urchin"! angry

3 Likes

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by Elnino4ladies: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Street urchins indeed!..dis girl lack manners...
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by aijayHenry(f): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2014
Lool...her life her choices...no one's business

1 Like

Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2014
parrotibaba: don't say dat ,you were nt there...@bolded

but i wasn't undecided
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2014
hensben: whats her drama age?

28yrs lol
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2014
Until her NAFDAC expiry date reach now.
Re: Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2014
And I used to like dis geh o! cry
I feel for her. #YabaLeft

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) / Top 5 World Most Expensive Wedding Dresses / World’s Biggest Mosquito Found, Enters Guinness Records (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.