Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,800 members, 7,866,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Actress Osas Ighodaro Gushes About Her Engagement To Gbenro Ajibade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Osas Ighodaro Gushes About Her Engagement To Gbenro Ajibade (1668 Views)

Actress Osas Ajibade Releases Stunning New Photos / Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Osas Ighodaro Gushes About Her Engagement To Gbenro Ajibade by Kakakino(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2014

Actress & TV personality, Osas Ighodaro who got engaged to her Tinsel co-star/boyfriend, Gbenro Ajibade on August 17th took to her instagram page to share some pictures and talk about her new status.

Read what she wrote …

“Na wa o. Oook…, so I have finally landed back on solid ground since I have been floating on Cloud 9 for the past few days… What?? I’m engaged?! I def didn’t see this coming… but the joy and happiness that fills my heart, mind & soul can’t fully be described in just a few words. Above all….God is soooo good! I def never expected to find my Prince Charming especially on the motherland but thank God for miracles! God Almighty def laughs whenever you make plans bc He and only He beholds our destiny. Through the ups and through the downs Baby I got you and I know you got me! My LOML asked me to be his forever and no other answer but Yes Yes Yes was fitting! Babe, you asked me to marry you inside one of the Seven Wonders of the World! I will always be overjoyed whenever I see the Statue Of Liberty! You have certainly made me the happiest girl in the world! I love you @gbenroajibade. My honey baby! Let’s do this! #iDefSaidYes #iDo #Engaged

Lets congratulates the couple again.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY GIST
Re: Actress Osas Ighodaro Gushes About Her Engagement To Gbenro Ajibade by ehiphill: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Eyaaa! I feel like crying, am so happy for them, disappointment shall not be your portion and you guys shall end what you av started in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Australian Tour -in Pictures / What Is Wrong With Gim Iyke? / Wiz Khalifa’s S*£X Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.