Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pope Francis: I Only Have Two Or Three More Years To Live - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: I Only Have Two Or Three More Years To Live (483 Views)

Nigeria Only Have Ten More Years To. Be Islamised / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis: I Only Have Two Or Three More Years To Live by chuqudy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Pope has spoken publicly for the first time about his own death, suggesting that he only has two to three years to live and may retire early.
Pope Francis, 77, made the claims during a press conference on his return flight from a hectic, five-day visit to South Korea.
When asked how he was coping with his huge popularity, the Pontiff replied: “I try to think of my sins, my mistakes, so as not to think that I am somebody. Because I know this will last a short time, two or three years, and then to the house of the Father.”
He then made a chopping gesture with his hand and whistling noise.
If the Pope is proved right, it would bring the curtain down on a revolutionary papacy during which he has already shaken up - over the course of months since his election last year - Vatican institutions which have remained unchanged for centuries.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/the-pope/11043193/Pope-Francis-I-only-have-two-or-three-more-years-to-live.html

Re: Pope Francis: I Only Have Two Or Three More Years To Live by Christmasdon(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
God be with you,.Pope.
Re: Pope Francis: I Only Have Two Or Three More Years To Live by willyzmart(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sad

(1) (Reply)

Cnn Versus Pnn... Prt 7 (special Thanks To God And Femi Olagbaiye For Saving Me) / What Kind Of Prayer Is This .?? / How The Truth Can Set You Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.