Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pc Gaming Section - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pc Gaming Section (49130 Views)

Official Android Gaming Section (problems And Fixes) / NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] / Gaming Section Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pc Gaming Section by Mykcool(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
zeekleo:

Yes cheaper compared to buying a gaming desktop pc
hwfr with d fifa15 na, did it work?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by GreenandGold: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
zeekleo:

Yes cheaper compared to buying a gaming desktop pc

I thought gaming laptops were a bit costly, eg an entry-level gaming laptop goes for $1300 where I live and it's equivalent to a mid-range gaming desktop with Full HD specs.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by leemix(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pls hu knws how much a 2.4ghz quad core amd laptop is?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
leemix:
Pls hu knws how much a 2.4ghz quad core amd laptop is?
ask and get ur answer on here Computer Market / Dream
Laptops
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
abduldope:
is ur gta lagging if no pls mind assistn me wit d file or dwnld link #TNX in advance# mrabdullahjr@gmail.com
i didnt download it..i bought it from computer village ikeja
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
im yet to finish downloading it put going to drop the link fifa.15.ultimate.team.edition.sc.torrent

1 Like

Re: Pc Gaming Section by badmrkt(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pls what games can run on, hp probook 450 g2, corie I3, 1.9ghz?... hd 4200?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by EvilBrain1(m): 3:13am On Oct 16, 2014
The new Tomb Raider is on sale today for $4 on Steam. That's less than 700 Naira for one of last year's best games. You guys should consider buying it before the sale expires.

I know that boys are broke and all, but when an affordable deal like this comes along we should try and support the people that are making all these nice games for us. Buying it from steam actually uses fewer of your precious GBs than torrenting since you're not uploading anything. Plus once you've bought it, you own it forever and can re-download whenever you want.

Lets support the industry abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2014
badmrkt:
Pls what games can run on, hp probook 450 g2, corie I3, 1.9ghz?... hd 4200?
a number of games depending on what type of games u like will be the first thing to lookout for.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by badmrkt(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2014
zeekleo:

a number of games depending on what type of games u like will be the first thing to lookout for.
pls just call the games that run on it. i.e, fifa14, pes14, call of duty...
Re: Pc Gaming Section by lilcutie8916(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
If u want to enjoy gaming on pc get a laptop with at least 2.5ghz and. Nvidia graphic card.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
hello guys, here are the specs of the PC I want to get

Intel® Core™ i5-4210U with Intel HD Graphics 4400 (1.7 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores), NVIDIA GeForce 840M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated), 6gb RAM 1600 MHz and a 750GB HDD @5400 rpm

How good is it for some 2014 games?? the Nvidia graph card caught my eye
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
KingMEXX:

Intel® Core™ i5-4210U with Intel HD Graphics 4400 (1.7 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores), NVIDIA GeForce 840M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated), 6gb RAM 1600 MHz and a 750GB HDD @5400 rpm

its good enough what is the dedicated memory?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by EvilBrain1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
KingMEXX:

The most important thing is the Nvidia geforce 840M. You should be able to get very good frame rates at 720p. You'll prolly have to reduce settings to medium or low if you want to game at 1080p.

Though if you really want to game properly, you should seriously consider getting a desktop PC with a dedicated graphics card. I know that NEPA doesn't allow us to enjoy such things but that is the best and most economical way to game on PCs.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
zeekleo:

its good enough what is the dedicated memory?
2gb of dedicated memory
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
EvilBrain1:

The most important thing is the Nvidia geforce 840M. You should be able to get very good frame rates at 720p. You'll prolly have to reduce settings to medium or low if you want to game at 1080p.

Though if you really want to game properly, you should seriously consider getting a desktop PC with a dedicated graphics card. I know that NEPA doesn't allow us to enjoy such things but that is the best and most economical way to game on PCs.
A desktop is out of the options... Like you said, NEPA is messed up and besides, am a youth and I enjoy portability..
Thanks for the reply. Seems I may go ahead to get it
Pls take a look at the processor speed, you think its good enough?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2014
KingMEXX:
2gb of dedicated memory
you are good to go
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 19, 2014
zeekleo:

you are good to go
The 1.7ghz processor speed is my only problem with the PC buh I was told that it is a 4th Gen i5 and so, it is faster than most PCs out there. I hope that speed won't be too slow to run some modern games? undecided Can turbo boost fix it?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by dasdexter(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2014
KingMEXX:
The 1.7ghz processor speed is my only problem with the PC buh I was told that it is a 4th Gen i5 and so, it is faster than most PCs out there. I hope that speed won't be too slow to run some modern games? undecided Can turbo boost fix it?
baba ur pc is perfectly perfect, no need to read game requirement jst dload & install, any game dats laggy(wich i doubt), den u reduce d game's graphical setting, i advice u get a spare battery, cos i know u won't like to play games while ur system is not plugged in, gamin dat much, heats up d battery, & a battery dat's heated up, has it lifespan reduce gradually.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2014
dasdexter:
baba ur pc is perfectly perfect, no need to read game requirement jst dload & install, any game dats laggy(wich i doubt), den u reduce d game's graphical setting, i advice u get a spare battery, cos i know u won't like to play games while ur system is not plugged in, gamin dat much, heats up d battery, & a battery dat's heated up, has it lifespan reduce gradually.
Alright, thanks a bunch mate..
Would try to purchase it soon
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
has anyone played the fifa15 ?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
I hope with this trend we can share games to eachother for free

1 Like

Re: Pc Gaming Section by chrislu(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
zeekleo:
I hope with this trend we can share games to eachother for free
u just come lagos new? What is free in naija?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 3:01am On Oct 26, 2014
chrislu:
u just come lagos new? What is free in naija?
there is no big deal in sharing and if one decides to sell to make some return thats his choice.

2 Likes

Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2014
hello guys, pls whenever I play Call of duty on my PC, the touchpad becomes unresponsive after clicking on the buttons..That is, I can't look around with the touchpad while holding down W or A or S etc...Pls, any soltn??
Re: Pc Gaming Section by ladokuntlad(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2014
Also for those who love to play psp games.

Download the latest psp emulator from here.

And http://gameingzo..com/ is the site for u to download al ur favourite psp games.

Also http://gameingandroid..com/ ia the site for u to download ur favourite android games.

ANd u ar free to request any game
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
KingMEXX:
hello guys, pls whenever I play Call of duty on my PC, the touchpad becomes unresponsive after clicking on the buttons..That is, I can't look around with the touchpad while holding down W or A or S etc...Pls, any soltn??
how did u install d COD on ur pc?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by fred04(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
I need pes(any yr) on my Compaq mini 2gig ram 250hdd,any help?.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Yo'. Looking for a site to download heavy pc games? Visit www.elj-games..com
Downloaded almost 5 games every week from this site last year when the MTN Magic sim was active.
Well, my pc crashed 4 months later.
Managing "Far cry 2, NFS "the run", dishonoured, wolverin x men origins, devil may cry 5, blur, COD black ops2" at d moment. I'm not a fan of Fifa or Pes...
Waiting for the release of the PC version of GTA V next year, and with what I've seen on the PS3 version, Maybe d setup files 'd be like 50 - 60 GB lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) / Guys Do You Remember These Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.