Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) (1009 Views)

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. / Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by outland: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chinese account needed ASAP. Sharing ratio is 70:30. If you got the goods,holla at me.

You can also request for any tool you need right here on this threa. The floor is open.

Alingo4life you are needed here
Re: A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by jameran(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Call 08060980421 for Chinese account
Re: A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by curiouses: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na these guys de soil Naija reputations. Seun pls come and do the needful by deleting this thread and ban these guys. Jobless idiotas. Your mates are making legitimate money while you're here scheming how to scam foreigners. Olori buruku gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by outland: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
curiouses: Na these guys de soil Naija reputations. Seun pls come and do the needful by deleting this thread and ban these guys. Jobless idiotas. Your mates are making legitimate money while you're here scheming how to scam foreigners. Olori buruku gbogbo.

Colonial recovery bro...

Besides,this country already has a bad reputation caused by your leaders not me amigo

In the voice of oritsefemi *ote you dey there dey hate me*

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by outland: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
jameran: Call 08060980421 for Chinese account

Right away bro..your head dey there. Shey you know as e dey go na?
Re: A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by jerryboiii(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Smh
Re: A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by alingo4life: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
outland: Chinese account needed ASAP. Sharing ratio is 70:30. If you got the goods,holla at me.

You can also request for any tool you need right here on this threa. The floor is open.

Alingo4life you are needed here

Bro..I no get any idea about it..However,thanks for calling my attention to it..How Hustle dey go for your end bro?Things dey somehow low here now
Re: A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by alingo4life: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
outland:

Colonial recovery bro...

Besides,this country already has a bad reputation caused by your leaders not me amigo

In the voice of oritsefemi *ote you dey there dey hate me*

Well said outland..Well said
Re: A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by outland: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
alingo4life:

Bro..I no get any idea about it..However,thanks for calling my attention to it..How Hustle dey go for your end bro?Things dey somehow low here now

The street is tough man, but the generals will always survive. Gotten the Chinese account anyway. keeping my fingers crossed

oluwa is involved
Re: A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by valicious1(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2014
outland:

The street is tough man, but the generals will always survive. Gotten the Chinese account anyway. keeping my fingers crossed

oluwa is involved
Xup man. U got mail.
Re: A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) by Freiburger(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
jerryboiii: Smh

(1)

Seun / Wow Facts!! Cornflakes As Anti-masturbation Food Etc / Why Are There Numbers Attached To The Nairaland heading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.