Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Please I Need Help, Is Like Me Dog Is On Heat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please I Need Help, Is Like Me Dog Is On Heat (1396 Views)

My Dog Is Going Blind :'( / Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! / How Do I Know My Dog Is On Heat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help, Is Like Me Dog Is On Heat by promise2020(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
i came back this evening to see littil blood on the ground where i do chain my female dog, it was last on heat early march i try crossing it but i do not know what happen she did not take in,(she is 5yr old and stil a virgin) am suspecting she is on heat agen because of the kind of noise she makes when my playful male GSD want to play with her( noise as if she is crying of pains). i have 3 questions to ask and please i need help from the house, first as i have seen blood on the ground today and from the way she looks wick, if it happens that she is on heat what date will be ok to let her mate my bad guy(1.3yr GSD), people said i did not count the days well that was why she did not take in earlier this year, so i need your help on how to count it this time, secondly is my bad guy a GSD of 1.3yr owk to mate her, or should i take her outside to the father of my bad guy, it will be hard sha but will try because my bad guy pupcy is so wild and was not well socialized, also want to Kill any thing dog he sees, lastly someone advised me to always tie her leg or use rezo to cut her in between her legs so that she dont strech and lose her pregnancy agen that she may be a lazy lady and dont want puppies. i have kept dogs for 12yrs right from when i was a kid but have never had puppies or see my dog give bath, i went to my friends house and saw playful puppies runing round the compound i love it so mush and really want to get my own set of puppies thats why i do not need or want to lose this chance.

Re: Please I Need Help, Is Like Me Dog Is On Heat by promise2020(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
the father of marshal(my bad guy) he is about 4 to 5 yrs but his head use to touch some time so wild

Re: Please I Need Help, Is Like Me Dog Is On Heat by emmyvet(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
promise2020: i came back this evening to see littil blood on the ground where i do chain my female dog, it was last on heat early march i try crossing it but i do not know what happen she did not take in,(she is 5yr old and stil a virgin) am suspecting she is on heat agen because of the kind of noise she makes when my playful male GSD want to play with her( noise as if she is crying of pains). i have 3 questions to ask and please i need help from the house, first as i have seen blood on the ground today and from the way she looks wick, if it happens that she is on heat what date will be ok to let her mate my bad guy(1.3yr GSD), people said i did not count the days well that was why she did not take in earlier this year, so i need your help on how to count it this time,For me I start mating on day 8, mate next on 10 and. Last on day12(why? Because many b**tchs ovulate as early as day6 or 8 so to be on safer side I start early)
secondly is my bad guy a GSD of 1.3yr owk to mate her, or should i take her outside to the father of my bad guy, it will be hard sha but will try because my bad guy pupcy is so wild and was not well socialized, also want to Kill any thing dog he sees,
How sure are that your stud is active?? If you are sure he is active and not coming from the same family with the lady mate them
lastly someone advised me to always tie her leg or use rezo to cut her in between her legs so that she dont strech and lose her pregnancy agen that she may be a lazy lady and dont want puppies. i have kept dogs for 12yrs right from when i was a kid but have never had puppies or see my dog give bath, i went to my friends house and saw playful puppies runing round the compound i love it so mush and really want to get my own set of puppies thats why i do not need or want to lose this chance.
Sorry about that! You can use the Leg chain and chain her to avoid stress and that will make her to know she is in for something serious
Below is my old Leg chain(adjustable for any. Breed)

Re: Please I Need Help, Is Like Me Dog Is On Heat by promise2020(m): 5:48am On Aug 21, 2014
thanks, is it owk to leave them together anytime she evolute they will know how to do their thing
emmyvet:
Below is my old Leg chain(adjustable for any. Breed)
Re: Please I Need Help, Is Like Me Dog Is On Heat by emmyvet(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2014
promise2020: thanks, is it owk to leave them together anytime she evolute they will know how to do their thing
No! For you to make sure they lock up they need your supervision!

(1) (Reply)

Our House Dog Have Born Puppy, Please Advice Abeg. / Six Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies Now Available For Sale / Boerboel Puppies Available Piebald, Fawn And Brindle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.