Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,078 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot (2391 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by abu12: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2014
tandj: Who is tambuwal?

How many know him?

Do village folks know him?

These r people that do the voting. Even atiku,buhari and ribadu r more popular.

Unless those from his constituency.

just imagining going to my constituency to tell market women to vote for tambuwal, they will look lost.
And even though I don't fancy buhari, I will vote for him 10times than tambuwal.
Yet to see his impact in d NA, except leading in looting, and he feels he has looted enough to contest as president.
I laugh.

U may not no him since u are frm Abakaliki, but over 2million register voters from his state sokoto knws him,over 4million voters frm kano state knws him, over 3million voters frm kaduna knws him, over 2million voter frm borno state knws him more than Gej and many other northern state knws him wel
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by Jesusloveyou: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Descartes: They should present Okorocha/Fashola ticket and GEJ is in Otuoke already, cool
Anything short of that, their strategies are dead on arrival angry
any formular apc use,wil stil send gej to otuoke.using anyone frm south-south or south-east,wil make apc fail,pair anyone frm north with fashola,wil defeat gej
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by Kanwulia: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Meeeeeeehn!
See HEAVYWEIGHTS!

2015 is gonna be interesting!

Wey BABANGIDA and OBJ? grin

I dey laugh ooooooooooh!!!!! grin
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by henrysam(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
chimerase2: progressive thieves
This re the pple dat made me hate PDP
And now that they have left PDP I come dey like the party wella.
Candidly those pple that spoiled PDP were celebrated in APC and some started licking their assess.
How many confusion have you heard in. PDP since they left
They moved the confusion to APC.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by shizzle11(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

PDP Slave....

grin grin grin
APC tout

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by shizzle11(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
M0GIDI:

@Jesusloveyou
I don't think Jesus loves you at all, you mean you can't differentiate between Anenih and Anini?
that is what you get when APC e-rodents are on the loose gringringrin
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
abu12:

U may not no him since u are frm Abakaliki, but over 2million register voters from his state sokoto knws him,over 4million voters frm kano state knws him, over 3million voters frm kaduna knws him, over 2million voter frm borno state knws him more than Gej and many other northern state knws him wel

So Northern votes will make Tambuwal president of Nigeria?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by pmc01(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
tandj: Who is tambuwal?

How many know him?

Do village folks know him?

These r people that do the voting. Even atiku,buhari and ribadu r more popular.

Unless those from his constituency.

just imagining going to my constituency to tell market women to vote for tambuwal, they will look lost.
And even though I don't fancy buhari, I will vote for him 10times than tambuwal.
Yet to see his impact in d NA, except leading in looting, and he feels he has looted enough to contest as president.
I laugh.
Really? How many of these your village folks, Market women and people on the street knew Mr. Ebele before he was 'elected' President?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by Jesusloveyou: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
shizzle11:
that is what you get when pdp e-rodents are on the loose gringringrin
tell gej and pdp board of thieves to change their way,2015 election is near.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by shizzle11(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jesusloveyou: tell gej and pdp board of thieves to change their way,2015 election is near.
I'll defo pass the message. Meanwhile tell buhrai, tinubu and APC there's no vacancy in aso rock cool
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by Jesusloveyou: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
shizzle11:
that is what you get when APC are on the loose gringringrin
tel gej and pdp board of thieves to change their because 2015 election is near.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by nigerianvenom(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
bunch of thieves and bh sympathisers
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by nigerianvenom(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian: APC Board of Thieves (BOT)

grin
grin
grin
real BOARD OF THIEVES
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by nigerianvenom(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

PDP Slave....

grin grin grin

APC foetus soldier
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by nigerianvenom(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jesusloveyou: for once,can't u talk as a normal human being, pdp also have board of thieves led by chief of thief anini.

none can be as worst as ur tinubu group of thieves/thuggery(TGTT)
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu Make APC Bot by nigerianvenom(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
djfaithy: in a free and fair election Tambuwal will beat jonathan handsdown in PDP primaries not to talk of general election,have you seen the list of registered voters in each region?

in ur dreams can he wins GEJ.
none of dem can with jona

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deputy British High Commissioner Slumps,dies In Lagos Airport / In Picture: Oshiomhole Welcomes Jonathan For PDP Rally / History: World War II In Photos: The Battle Of Britain(part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.