Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza (34454 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Uchwilliam(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2014
Hm is it nt possible for all or most number of d soldiers to quit collectively?I wonder wot will happen then.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by EasternLeopard: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2014
When will they overrun the far North and declare the Sharia republic of Arewanistan

If am Jona

I will buy new weapons and station it in the South so that when the real BH emerges, they would be wiped off
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by tunshe: 6:55am On Aug 21, 2014
debrihachi:
Bleep your dead religion

Bleep your dead brain covered with roasted hair.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by theplanmaker: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2014
what if the NA lays siege to Gwoza? I mean create a blockade, surround the town, nothing goes in or out. and attack enmass. without renforcement boko ll be battle weary and outnumbered.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2014
Until Nigeria wakes up, vote in the right people. We aint seen sh*t...

Keep shouting freshair till 2019, fresh air has his life after office assured.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by zolajpower: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2014
I just hope another thread wount come and knock this one off. Cus right nw i dnt knw wht 2 believe. I read about a 4new cases of Ebola at d yaba hospital whre Ebola patience are being taking care of,in another thread i read again tht d health ministr said there are no new cases of Ebola.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Atk1nson(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2014
Real sad, anoda ISIS in d making. Is our president sleeping?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by amagugm: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2014
I am very surprised to read that the armoured tanks were seized from the Nigeria Army. Just wondering the route they took to access the training camp.
On a lighter note, 59 trainees plus one commander times 5 =300. This number should have overrun the 200 insurgents.
I think it's high time the Federal government treat this Boko Haramists as seccessionists. Having hoisted their flag, what other invitation do the NA want?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by hikmojj(m): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2014
hmmmmm.....and u think we can unite?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
idupaul: Suprised the MOPOL school was still in session , I tot it would have been abandoned long time ago during the onset of the insurgency because it was sure to be an attractive target to Boko haram fighter for the bragging rights and easy rifles, flash grenades, bullets, boots and helmets from the schools S\T and armoury. Its surprising the govt stiil left rookie MOPOL in a town that had been overun by insurgent under the watch of the ARMY and the Army couldn't and still can't do nothing about it almost a month later.
You forgot you have a 'wonderful' commander-in-chief !

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by amagugm: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
chrisbaba1: Until Nigeria wakes up, vote in the right people. We aint seen sh*t...

Keep shouting freshair till 2019, fresh air has his life after office assured.
.... and who in your evaluation are the right people?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by kabba7(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2014
amagugm: I am very surprised to read that the armoured tanks were seized from the Nigeria Army. Just wondering the route they took to access the training camp.
On a lighter note, 59 trainees plus one commander times 5 =300. This number should have overrun the 200 insurgents.
I think it's high time the Federal government treat this Boko Haramists as seccessionists. Having hoisted their flag, what other invitation do the NA want?

Something is seriously wrong with this government if anyone can overrun that place the government need to watchout for posible attacck on the villa!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Atk1nson: Real sad, anoda ISIS in d making. Is our president sleeping?
No. He is inebriated and his minions are planning how to 'capture' 33 states in 2015( there will be no elections in 3 north-eastern states you know!)

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Amhappy(f): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2014
This school would have been closed before now and the trainees transfered to a safe place. Nigeria taking unnecessary risk since time immemorial.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by mu2sa2: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2014
@deeobserver209 your post is most sensible. Gej and his potbellied, armchair commanders as well as advisers are never serious about taming boko haram. All their focus is on how to hang on to power beyond 2015 by hook or by crook. But they're mistaken about bh. Boko haram is turning into a monster. These guys even now can explode IEDs virtually anywhere.Today they're using naive underage girls but if care is not taken it's just a matter of time and disgruntled elements in society will find a way to coordinate with bh. All these soldiers on mutiny, hmmmmmmm!
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Do don't despair dudes. What we are seeing is an act of desperation by the terrorists group to create the impression that our military are not doing enough. Do not be deceived! Boko Haram is getting the heat from our gallant soldiers. Nigeria is gradually winning the war against terrorism.

Note: All these news about our Soldiers not being well equipped might be a propaganda to deliberately cause anger against the Federal Government.

Pls Don't be deceived.
We should not be deceived. Ok! Boko haram have done a lot by impressing themselves with the kidnap of more than 200 school girls, sacking communities in the north, setting fire on military planes, sacking communities and villages, executing suicide bombings, raping of underage girls, looting of villages, kidnapping and killing people, forceful recruitment of underage boys, stripping the Nigerian army and police of their rifles, weapons and armoured personal carrier, sacking a whole barrack full of soldiers, giving out speeches and threats succesfully on youtube, backing up their terror attacks by displaying their loot on tv and releasing video clips of the succesful attack on military barrack, the setting of nigerian warplanes on fire, the chibok girls e.t.c and you are over there saying we should not be deceived despite the present situation the north is facing

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by PEREP: 7:34am On Aug 21, 2014
When u have a place like Borno, there should be a fighter jet that can do this Job. There will collateral damage but 200 insurgents will be gone.

As a nation, can we take dat decision with Nyako type of writeups?

When these communities and their leaders are tired, they will sell out BH and all of this will be history.

When will the war helicopters ordered be delivered sef?

When we spent 1B USD, the whole country almost went in flames meanwhile a US who is about X2 of Naija will spend 59 Billion USD this year alone on internal security yet what we want to see is a US kind of operation.

We don't have the capacity for what we want to see and the least is to support govt with all known info (by the locals) and Psychologically too. Our Posts should be looking at setting up a special volunteer donations for any of Widow/family that suffer loss to boost morale of the Men in Uniform.

Let's start seeing Posts that will show we are with our Men FULLY

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Sahara Reporters are back with their usual poo. They told us Boko Haram is in control of Gwoza, now they are telling us they just over-ran Police Training College, Gwoza. This story does not add up, I don't know if somebody has seen this disconnect. That might even mean BH ain't even in control of Gwoza in the first place cos if they've been in control as Sahara would want us to believe, there would not be a single police officer in the college at all.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Pennywise(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Cowardly Nigerian soldiers abandoning tanks to BH during battle. Nothing short of exemplary court Marshall and summary executions can stop this.

The army also has to face up to its famed corruption and cowardice among its officer corp.

If Minimah cannot deliver on these, let him resign or be sacked.

No magic weapon will win this war if soldiers refuse to fight and continue to abdicate battle.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by darthv: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2014
I fucking hate ISLAM....... BLEEP them 2 hell...why cant islam just be eradicated by world leaders and lets have peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Ebola is needed in that Sambisa forest
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Ejovwoke(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmmmm after Ebola took the headlines,they are back......let us pray for Nigeria our belove country.....
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by 1stola: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Meanwhile somewhere in Abuja your C in C is "scoping" a bra-less lady.

lol!
jonadunce! see him starring at the flat brleast grin
He is like; I feel like grabbing something here...

sheepo go dey boil grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by donem: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2014
chinakobo: If boko haram militants get their arms and ammunition from looted nigerian army baracks, how come our soldiers' weapon can't match theirs in battle field?
Nice observation
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by StepG: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Krak:

Sit down there and keep talking.

Guy Boko Haram is changing before our very eyes from a rag-tag guerilla group into a conventional and formidable military force.

They are also changing tactics from pure guerilla hit-and-run attacks to more conventional way of fighting and they have embarked on holding territory and spreading their hold to the next one.

I predicted (5 years ago) that this would happen and even informed my friends in the SSS so that our military could plan ahead and prevent such bit unfortunately nothing seem to have being done.

Let everybody in every nook and crany of Nigeria be concerned about what is happening in Borno State. If our Army is defeated there then the whole Nigeria is gone. It would just be a matter of time.

Pls you can quote me anywhere on this.
with u.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by lorRhyMeZ: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2014
lonelydora: Why will they keep that college open SMH for this country. I can't wait for BIAFRA (the country of no sorrow) to come.

U Go wait tire o grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Britain to send 3 jets to search for Chibok girls

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/britain-to-send-3-jets-to-search-for.html
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Mbediogu(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=oilykid]I think its high time we give this virgin hunters their own country with their capital in Maiduguri since the military can't bring them to their kneels to avoid wasting of innocent lives.Rip to the fallen officers
every inch of ground we allow them will become launch pad for further conquest until they get to the Atlantic, and perhaps cross over to Europe and the Americas. Better to hold them down where they are now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by bracooloye(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2014
I am sure u are a politician u are already viewing this issue from a political point of view
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by lorRhyMeZ: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2014
At times like this,one can't help buh wonder if its only the army that's fighting this people..what happened to our Airforce jets? Or are the chibok girls now stationed in gwoza,thus making the Airforce afraid of collateral damage?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by DaBullIT(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Do don't despair dudes. What we are seeing is an act of desperation by the terrorists group to create the impression that our military are not doing enough. Do not be deceived! Boko Haram is getting the heat from our gallant soldiers. Nigeria is gradually winning the war against terrorism.

Note: All these news about our Soldiers not being well equipped might be a propaganda to deliberately cause anger against the Federal Government.

Pls Don't be deceived.

Buhahahaha , I'm laughing in Italian and French.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by DonaldGenes(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2014
oilykid: I think its high time we give this virgin hunters their own country with their capital in Maiduguri since the military can't bring them to their kneels to avoid wasting of innocent lives.Rip to the fallen officers sad sad
I support what you said ,let's give them their own town to live and do whatever damn thing they so wish to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results / Senator Shehu Sani And Gov El-rufai’s Son, Bashir, Trade Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.