Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,413 members, 7,850,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us (5874 Views)

Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Isiterere(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
idupaul:

Shamo on yopu for lying in the face of truth!!! 80 percent of Lagos is even worse than the PICs the OP has displayed ..40 percent of the roads in VI and Ikorodu are like this , 60 percents of roads in Lekki are worse , 99 percent of the roads in AJAH are mud pits !!! 99 percent of Lagosian have no access to potable water for every drop of water the use the must pull it from dirty self made ground sources , 90 percent of Lagosians have never seen a public water line talkless of the water from water board....Coming to drinking water 100 percent of Lagosian depend on poorl bagged pure water, and disapenser bottles as source of drinking water , no matter how poor U are in lagos every drop of water U drink u must buy either in a dirty pure water bag or from plastic bottles funny lebanese and chinese companies provide . SO EMBRACE THE TRUTH and STOP LYING .
This same Lagos, Ajah, Lekki and the Lagosian ? This same Lagos that you people claimed is a no man's land ? The same Lagos that it is a London/America of sort for you people ? Smh for you...

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by eaglechild: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
honeric01:

This is the job of your local government chairman... go and learn more about various arms of government and their duties...
Exactly.

Governance at the grass root is so lax.

People do not hold their LGA chairmen responsible, but will go on screaming GEJ.
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by amakufrancis(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gorrbachev:

the funny thing is that the garbage site picture is from a BBC documentary about Lagos. guess the people working on the garbage site, immigrants. The young guy (Slender) is from Agbor, delta state and the other guy is an igbo guy whose mum abandoned when he was young, his yoruba is fluent and he married a yoruba girl.

but agbor fine pass some of dez pics o.p post na
proudly deltan....
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by danot1030: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
APC will lose Lagos State come 2015, I will cast my vote against them.
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
It's more than one year now but the roads are getting worst.we see bulldozer once in a while but no work is being done.

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by halix239(f): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
chai so na like dis lagos b, n i was dreaming of cuming, nawaooooo, combined with da fact dat ebola is present
my 2 2 legs no enta dat wowo + ebola state
i tink say na beta plcoooooo, chai, chai, chai
diariiiiiiissssssssssssssss Godoooooooooooo
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
halix239: chai so na like dis lagos b, n i was dreaming of cuming, nawaooooo, combined with da fact dat ebola is present
my 2 2 legs no enta dat wowo + ebola state
i tink say na beta plcoooooo, chai, chai, chai
diariiiiiiissssssssssssssss Godoooooooooooo

U wan go carry ebola?abeg ooo grin shocked
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ilovenigeria: It's more than one year now but the roads are getting worst.we see bulldozer once in a while but no work is being done.

How do people survive here?and yet d claim baba fash is working
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lol... this is lagos!!!
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Chienex24(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chai! Dere is God oooo!
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Shaadey: 1:59am On Aug 22, 2014
koboko69: Foolishness at is peak.... I still cant understand why Lagos state is giving some people so much sleepless night. If you like take pictures of the filth in your village, pictures of FG's apapa express road that have been awarded on newspapers several times, pictures of garbabe sites which every state in Nigeria has, and post here. It will NEVER and can NEVER change the fact the APC led Lagos state is progressing, and there have been massive changes. If another progressive governor like Fashola takes over....Lagos will become the mega city in no time.
true talk jare...dunno why dey are always hating on lagos
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 22, 2014
oladapolif: We all know Ajegunle is filled with Igbo People... all this location picture looks like Ajegunle apart from the expressway picture... Any idea how to wipe these pests out from Ajegunle Your ideas is highly needed for the development of Lagos State

fu ck you yoruba slowpoke .what has igbo got to do with this thread GOD PUNISH YORUBA PEOPLE .
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Objektive: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN WEST AFRICA THAT HAS ONLY ONE PORT THAT HAS THE LOWEST CUSTOM DUTIES THAN ALL OTHERS. BANNING IMPORTATION TRU OTHER PORTS. CLOSE ALL THE PORTS IN LAGOS AND LET US SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL REMAIN. ONCE THE DEEP SEA PORT IN AKWA IBOM IS COMPLETE, YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL GO TO LAGOS TO BUY IRON RODS, CLOTHES AND ALL OTHER 99% OF GOODS WE USE IN THIS COUNTRY

MisterLongman:
Despite all this, why are your kinsmen still migrating in their millions to lagos everyday..... Did fashola force them to come abii the mega city wey dey your region cannot contain all of you..... Just look at the number of transport companies plying lagos-benin-east and you will understand. Ekenidilichukwu, ifesinachi, young shall grow, abia line, cross country and the rest...... Why you nor dey stay for your region abii na by force to live in lagos.....
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by femicyrus(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP since lagos is this bad, I still don't understand why you left your beautiful village for a place like lagos
nigerianvenom:
they can decieve a few but nt decieve all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Of Twitter Will Be Removed From The Role Of CEO / Atiku Trashes Tinubu At Sarkin Doya Polling Unit In Gombe State / Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.