Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (59397 Views)

Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother / Sexiest Female Athletes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by nony0631: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Is dis babe based in nigeria 'shit' she is beauty but come to think of it asisat is fine too and with height
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by okwentency: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
virago: The only thing pretty about Courtney Dike is her name , she looks fugly and yeah I agree that Azzizat is prettier than her.
show us your pics

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Rikidony(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
silversonuc:

hahahahahahahahaha omo no b small tin o, buh seriously dis chudren fine no b here o, buh dis joblessness tin is a spirishual matter

i Tell you angry
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by virago(f): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
okwentency: show us your pics

I'm all that and more
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by enomakos(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

Agreed but black girls rock..
black is beautiful
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Val22(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Beauty still depends on the type of eye looking at it.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Iamdy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guys be realistic,sydney is showing her assests thats why you say shez sexy,i would go for the african woman anyday coz shez beautiful and keeps herself.And how many of you would like to marry sydney or alex?
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by gbegudujo: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
FlirtyKaren: pretty Omo that Babe fine Joo no be small no be over rating...cutie

see more photos here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/08/photos-is-courtney-dike-finest-nigerian.html
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by dellaziz(m): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
U don see Francisca Ordega or Onome Ebi?
But the prettiest ever Super Falcons player is Ann Agumanu-Chiejine.

. guy u sabi gud tin....ORDEGA girl....bad die.. abeg u fit put up her pix

she is myuuah.... d kind of girl u jus want to innocently corrupt
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by spiralwedge(m): 4:46am On Aug 27, 2014
OVER HYPED
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by deavicky(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2014
You people should look for one time Nigeria female footballer "Iyabo" I can't remember her other name, maybe ur tots might change.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by sawhite: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2014
ionsman:
Bros I guess you know what parochial means......It doesn't even make sense with your statement.....
d mad man won use dictionary word
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by mattazz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
neva...we av got d Brazilian CHRISTIEN and french NECIB...think again

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
seankay:
Na cos of dis babe I dey watch dem game, I'm so in love with her. D right back and d player with d number 10 Jersey need plastic surgery asap
go check out Hope Solo and Thomas Morgan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by kenex4ever(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
safarigirl:
azizat...
u can't compare at all, azizat has d body of a man, with her six packs and flat yansh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.