Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Help Responsive Layout - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Responsive Layout (682 Views)

How to embed video in smf / The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal / Nairaland's New Background And Layout Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Responsive Layout by sanny18(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2014
pls i want to know how to design responsive website,i can design a normal website,pls help
Re: Help Responsive Layout by onyengbu: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2014
sanny18: pls i want to know how to design responsive website,i can design a normal website,pls help
if you can create this topic then you can certainly google it.
People have prepare tons of lenghty tutorials on the subject which is better than what you can get from replies here.
You might need to add "media queries" in your search terms.
Re: Help Responsive Layout by sanny18(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
i didnt get the answer from google,just nid css code
Re: Help Responsive Layout by onyengbu: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
sanny18: i didnt get the answer from google,just nid css code

How can you possibly say that.
The thing is, responsive web desing is a very popular topic and almost all web design blogs treat it.
The problem might be that you dont want to sit back and read long posts hoping that there must be a one line snippet to solve all your problems.
If you must learn new skills on web design, you must develop reading habit.
I am on mobile if not i would have pointed you to some articles.
Re: Help Responsive Layout by sanny18(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
onyengbu: How can you possibly say that.
The thing is, responsive web desing is a very popular topic and almost all web design blogs treat it.
The problem might be that you dont want to sit back and read long posts hoping that there must be a one line snippet to solve all your problems.
If you must learn new skills on web design, you must develop reading habit.
I am on mobile if not i would have pointed you to some articles.
ok sir
Re: Help Responsive Layout by onyengbu: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
sanny18: ok sir

http://alistapart.com/article/responsive-web-design

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2011/01/12/guidelines-for-responsive-web-design/

The two links above leads you to responsive web design guide and intro.

I should remind you again that it is not a snippet you are going there to copy. It is a long read and if you just exercise some patience and read all of it, you will get rooted in what you are seeking.
Re: Help Responsive Layout by sanny18(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2014
tanx sir
Re: Help Responsive Layout by Muritala2015(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
I recommend http://webdevelopmentacademy.afrikgold.net. visit the site, it will be helpful
Re: Help Responsive Layout by Muritala2015(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
I recommend http://webdevelopmentacademy.afrikgold.net. visit the site, it will be helpful
Re: Help Responsive Layout by anitchec(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Since you have the basic knowledge on web design, i suggest you look in to frame works like Bootstrap and Zurb foundation. Both have a lot a documentation on their site to get you started. then you can make your tweeks where you see fit. the two basically do the same thing, it all boils down to personal preference... despite the whole buzz on bootstrap, am a Zurb foundation guy myself.
Re: Help Responsive Layout by anitchec(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Since you have the basic knowledge on web design, i suggest you look in to frame works like Bootstrap and Zurb foundation. Both have a lot a documentation on their site to get you started. then you can make your tweaks where you see fit. the two basically do the same thing, it all boils down to personal preference... despite the whole buzz on bootstrap, am a Zurb foundation guy myself.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With A Joomla-powered Site. / If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This / Advise Me On Multiple Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.