Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (22988 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Easy Way To Riches( No Start Up Capital Required) / Start Bussiness With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by saheed2002: 4:54am On Sep 11, 2012
You can make money as much as you like online http://www.fastecash.com/signup.php?cid=php_id without wasting much of your effort
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Royalaffluence(m): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2012
DTLlimited so u are the scammer that owns www.Pride of naija.Com. God u sn catch up wit u. That site is a scam,they rip u of ur hard earnd 10k nd stop pickn ur calls. They scamd me datz hw i knew.So dnt fal a victim
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by blogger77: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2012
Start an Internet Auction Business on justbuyorsell.com

These are the steps that will asist you to carryout business on justbuyorsell.com
1. Register at www.justbuyorsell.com. Registration is free and listing is also free. You can list an unlimited number of items or products. The site is like ebay and more especially offer both auction and instant buy module. This means that you can list items as auction or fixed price. They only charge 3.7% for every successful transaction which is pretty ok.
2. The registration process is self-explanatory. The site requires you to give basic contact information such as your name, address, number where you can be reached and email address
3. The site has a list of rules. You will need to have a working knowledge of these rules. Read and get acquainted with the rules. The company also also offers tutorials to help you become familiar with the rules and how to buy or sell on the auction site.
4. Justbuyorsell.com also uses a feedback system meaning that after every transaction the seller and the buyer rate each other on the entire deal: Great, Good, Excellent, bad, etc... This score determines how reputable the seller and buyer have been. You will need to focus on doing business with people who have high feedback scores such as 90% or higher and also justbuyorsell.com top trusted sellers. Need to become a top trusted seller? Contact the company. They have a way of accrediting top trusted sellers.
5. Putting items up for auction is not really complicated. When you list items on justbuyorsell.com, you must talk about them in a way that let’s your enthusiasm for the item show through. That means that you want the customer to be excited about your products.
6. Your Title- this is your headline, this should be done in such a way to grab the reader’s attention.
7. Your Item description-you will have to balance boasting about your particular item and being completely accurate about the condition of your items. You have to be honest about flaws as that will not keep your items from selling. If you have negatives; alternate them with positive statements. Make sure that you have more positive statements about your items than negative statements.
8. Here is a list of descriptive selling words you can include in your description. Beautiful, great, fun, dramatic, pretty, fantastic, high-end, vintage, wonderful, powerful, elaborate, quality, and gorgeous.
9. Your terms of service are your policies for doing business. This will include: shipping and handling, how soon you want to receive payment and of course the different payment types you will accept. Keep your terms description as simple as you can, if they are too long and wordy you may drive customers away.
10.You are now an internet auction business owner. Set your goals and aim high at justbuyorsell.com.

Many people abroad make a living selling products on an online auction site such as ebay, www.justbuyorsell.com raises the bar for Nigerians both home and abroad that are actively involved in online buying and selling to make money online selling new and used items directly to consumers in Nigeria and make more money doing so
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by hameed1: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hello, i will like to introduce an investment site to you because

i knew you will like to be the part of them, but i will let you know after i seen my own payment

which is 20days plan i will inform you guys in nairaland. you will invest with $20 then 30% of your money every 20

days any amonth you use to invest is 30%. while keep waiting untill my acct will be credited before giving you

the website.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by hottprince: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
hameed may thunder fire ur yansh.u useless goat.
Must u scam ppl?wit all ds useless sites dt u ppl create.Ppl wont fall for it.d site sef no get good design.hiss.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by knowledge4(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
Very easy bros.
Set up a free blog.Costs nothing to do that.
Sell something like knowledge of what you know that Nigerians are interested in.
That is it. Have nothing to sell online,no money to be made.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Amicablecy: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2012
I am into one u can start with #2000 and make good cash. If u are for real, my number to call is 08134546604
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by ruffhandu: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2012
It's a fashion type of bra worn by celibrities and big gals, now made affordable for the middle class.
It's convenient!
It's strapless!
It's handless!
It's convenient!
This may be the one of the greatest opportunity u may ever come accross.
This product is new and needs distributors in Nigeria.
I have contacts with the importer just incase, I think u could make a huge fortune out of it, ladies more advantaged.

see how it fits @
http://divoanddiva./2012/09/22/diva-i-bra-invisible-silicon-bra-simply-affordable/
http://divoanddiva./2012/09/22/diva-i-bra-suitable-for-all-skin-types/
http://divoanddiva./2012/09/22/diva-i-bra-perfect-hold-easy-to-use/

Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by ruffhandu: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2012
It's a fashion type of bra worn by celibrities and big gals, now made affordable for the middle class.
It's convenient!
It's strapless!
It's handless!
It's convenient!
This may be the one of the greatest opportunity u may ever come accross.
This product is new and needs distributors in Nigeria.
I have contacts with the importer just incase, I think u could make a huge fortune out of it, ladies more advantaged.

see how it fits @
http://divoanddiva./2012/09/22/diva-i-bra-invisible-silicon-bra-simply-affordable/
http://divoanddiva./2012/09/22/diva-i-bra-suitable-for-all-skin-types/

diva.ibra@ymail.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Chokolee(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
Nice question!
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by osca123(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by biz1234: 1:56am On Sep 23, 2012
It depends on what you really want to achieve. If your desire is to build a business, then you will have to invest something no matter how small.
You need to set a budget for your business.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by goshwe(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
True talk internet bussiness is full of scam but a Nigerian guru has come up with a killer product.WELL I AM NOT PROMISING HEAVEN AND EARTH.JUST CHECK ME OUT AND MAKE UR JUDGEMENT.I AM GIVING IT FREE BUT I DON'T WANT MY METHODS 2 BE ABUSED.For Nigerians only. do you want to know how to start making money on the internet using just #1500 only? If so contact WILLIAMS JIKISIM on facebook or 08162883502 to get the material for FREE either through email or download link. Also get 2 see strategies of getting ur customers like crazy.i developed and applied most of this methods myself.very funny but effective way of getting customers in all type of online business.This is not betting,survey,reading emails,dating e.t.c and no us address,i p or complex stuffs need.Even if d website turns scam u are still safe yes i said Even if d website turns scam u are still safe .
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by goshwe(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
True talk internet bussiness is full of scam but a Nigerian guru has come up with a killer product.WELL I AM NOT PROMISING HEAVEN AND EARTH.JUST CHECK ME OUT AND MAKE UR JUDGEMENT.I AM GIVING IT FREE BUT I DON'T WANT MY METHODS 2 BE ABUSED.For Nigerians only. do you want to know how to start making money on the internet using just #1500 only? If so contact WILLIAMS JIKISIM on facebook or 08162883502 to get the material for FREE either through email or download link. Also get 2 see strategies of getting ur customers like crazy.i developed and applied most of this methods myself.very funny but effective way of getting customers in all type of online business.This is not betting,survey,reading emails,dating e.t.c and no us address,i p or complex stuffs need.Even if d website turns scam u are still safe yes i said Even if d website turns scam u are still safe.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by afolabisegun(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
this guide will tutor you on online importation business check here www.importationbiz..com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by charlesjoel44: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2012
Affiliate marketing is such a broad subject and it is ironic that most of the goals involved are targeted and specific. While every online business is unique, so are the customers looking for products and services. It requires enough knowledge on how the online market works in order to benefit from it. More importantly, the effective use of affiliate marketing software for all parties including the business owners, affiliate marketers, search engine optimization consultants, and other IT professionals should be emphasized.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by afolabisegun(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
YOU SHOULD READ THIS NOW!

Every Year Online Importers Generate As Much As Millions Of Naira even Upto Billion in Return Of Profit on every Investment they made.

Importation of Cheap products online from China, Uk, USA and so on is getting hotter day by day.

Do You Know 2013 is here again?

It is your turn to discover how to invest into this business and start earning your own monthly revenue in High Return Of Investment .

If You think of it very well, I will tell you its the easiest way of securing extra living income it can also be a full time business like we do here

I know you will appreciate it if I show you one on one how to get it done

here comes online importation business ==>You and I one on one Training <===

I HAVE OPENED MY TRAINING OFFICE FOR JUST 5 PEOPLE that will get trained by me before the year runs out. This training will be practical, same way I have been using to import cheap products. I have less to tell you here, but I have more in my wealth empowerment office. Just hook me up on phone right now 08133535684 to register for the training.

Cant attend... you have the chance of getting the A-Z guide on importation business here www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm

Dont forget I have packaged 16 business books for you as mine end of the year special packages check it out www.proinfomarketing.com/xmasgift.htm

Dont miss any of the opportunity,
best of luck
segun
www.proinfomarketing.com
like my page www.facebook.com/segun.infobiz
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by albertjr: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Many options are available to make money online and you have to select it according to your skills and requirement but I would like to suggest you about affiliate marketing, which is a good option to make money online where as an affiliate, you have to promote the affiliate programs through the website. All you need is the good knowledge of affiliate marketing, and strong understanding of how does it actually works, then you can achieve your targets and can make profits at very high margin.
what is islamic finance
islamic finance principles
islamic banking and finance
islamic financing
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by biz1234: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
I will advice you to start a resell right business, besides, you will also get a free blog to sell your products and other training resources to help you grow.

Resell right business is very easy to start and it is the easiest way to own your personal product that you can start selling right away and keep 100% of the profit.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by jokhen10: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
knowledge4:

Wish you the best.

4pm i wrote an information product on 'How Very Busy Parents Can Raise Great Kids, A Happy Home & Get Their Partners To Love Them More! and want to publish on Amazokdp but don't know how to do this because of their Tax stand, & since i dont have any tax inforfmation i dont know what to do....is there anything i can do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending / First Bank Salutes Medical Professionals Tackling COVID-19 / Bitcoin Can Be Used For 'Illegal' Purposes - US Regulators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.