Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. (1327 Views)

He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. by jinkees: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2014
I got married some months ago and I am about 8 weeks pregnant been experiencing some weird symptoms and changes and wish I had a close friend which is also pregnant so we can share our experiences together. Well I actually have a close friend who got married about the same time I did. She is presently in another town and she is too secretive reticent and tight lipped to even tell me if she is pregnant or not. Dunno what her problem is well some village women prefer not telling people that they are pregnant for fear that ojuju calabar would come and carry their pikin (so annoying angry) please my dear Niraland Hot mama's to be can we come here and share our experience and ask questions so others can help us out.
Thank you all.
Re: First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. by bellong: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Make this website your close companion..

www.babycenter.com

Congrats

1 Like

Re: First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
bellong: Make this website your close companion..

www.babycenter.com

Congrats

Correct!!!
I swear, anything and everything you need to know is there and there.
Just ask anything...
Tons of advice and answers.
Approved by NHIS, WHO and the Medical Association of Europe I think.
Its the pregnancy and baby bible.
Re: First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. by Jochebed7(f): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
don't know if I qualify as newly married tho', got married Dec last year, got preg almost immediately so am almost due. totally event less pregnancy- for which I thank God- not even morning sickness. wish u a blissful journey and landing

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Competing To Marry The "Financially Loaded" / Conjoined Twins Survive Gruelling 26hr Separation That Has Never Been Succesful / Crazy Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.