Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Past Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Past Life (1482 Views)

A Young Boy Remembers A Past Life "Reincarnation" He Had Where He Was Murdered. / A Thread To Share Your Past Life Story And How You Got Born Again / 5 Signs You May Have Had A Past Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Past Life by APOSTLEODILI(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
MY ACTIVITIES AT CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM
When I was at cherubim and seraphim, I was specialized in the removal of Ogbanje. The instrument I was using to perform the healing are:
(1). 2 yards of white cloth
(2). New Razor Blade
(3). I packet of 999 incense
(4). I packets of all colours of candle (Red, Blue, Black, White, Yellow and blue and green)
(5). Water that flows from one side
(6). Concotions are made from fire, mixed with Yoruba soap and gravel, incense and new sponge.
PROCEDURES TO HEAL THE OGBANJE
During the healing of Ogbanje spirit, I do dig the ground and the person that is possessed with this spirit is expected to bring her old dress, and right ear ring with one native egg for the preparation of some concoction for the work (mixture of the items listed above). During this period, the person will enter the ground which I dug (or helped by my fellow members in cherubim and seraphim). The person then is expected to enter inside the ground that is being dug. While prayng for her, I will invoke the presence of certain angels like;
Angel revelori
Holy micheal
Holy Gabriel
Holy Rapheal
Holy uriel
On hearing the names of these angels, her faith is strengthened. Now the candles will be used to burn the old cloths together with the incense (999 incense). After this, she will now bathe with the stream water, mixed inside with concoctions. Then, I will use the native egg and break it upon her head and use the razor to cut the forehead. Then, the blood will gush out and the prepared concoctions will be poured inside the forehead. After this, the person will appear naked and at this time, I will draw her out from the ground and she will put on her cloth as she will now be allowed to go back to my house without looking back. Inside my house, I will light the remaining candles and incense and also continue to pray for her for sometime. After this, I will now mix up the pomade that she will use for other days. The days to us that pomade after that day are (i) consecutive 3 days (i) after this, she will use it once a week (iii) Finally, she will proceed once in Weeks for one year.
“if the son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. Jn 8:36”
THE WORK OF CHANGING HEADS
This is the one called “Igbanwe Isi” in Igbo. It is being performed especially to some of those men that are clarified in the society as “rich men” who do not want to die when it is their time. They do travel from far and wide, consulting me for the sake of elongating their life span by the reason of changing their heads with many forms whatsoever. The bible said:
“Thought hands join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished (Proverb 11:21a)”
“there is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death” (Proverb 14:12)
During the work of changing of heads, the person is expected to bring;
1 live goat
2 yards of white, yellow, black and red cloth
Omu (young tendril of palm frond)
New bucket
All colours of candle
2 packets of 999 incence
Gravel incense
Gun powder
Clay pot
Sponge
Yoruba soap
Some burnt concoctions
The midnight I will dig the ground and spread the red cloth that is purchased by the person on the ground. The person will tie the yellow cloth as he will lie down o the ground that is dug and he is covered with white cloth (some people among the cherubim and seraphim sect worked with me. People like Apostle Ochewara then, or atimes with other head members/officers of cherubim and seraphim).
Before the person lies down inside the pit I dug, I will tie him with 2 young tendrils of palm fronds (Omu) at the neck and head. One will be girded at his waist and at his two legs. On entering the ground or pit, he will pull off his clothes somewhere and enter inside the pit with a yellow cloth. Inside the pit, he will lie as dead while being covered with white cloth.
Occasionally, if a like I will kill the goat, pour its blood inside the clay pot and turn some concoctions inside the pit in addition with the native soap and also a sponge. After this, series of prayers should will made on his behalf and the candles are spread around the ground. Lighting them on inside that bush makes the environment to look as an afternoon time. After the prayers, he will now stand inside the grave or pit. He will now be given a soap and sponge as he starts to bathe himself. As soon as he stopped bathing, I will then use the goat head, mixed with the prepared concoctions and with the black cloth. Now, two persons that came with me will make use of it. They will then start to roll the cloth front once starting from his head and back once. Again, they do it front again and back again. Thrice, they do it front again and back again and then the fourth time. Furthermore, his head will be lowered or released back inside the grave and now, we forcefully untie the new tendril of the palm tree (Omu). We will then draw or pull him out of the pit naked or ground dug (as he had already removed all he wore inside there). Anything used inside the grave cannot be used again.
After this processes, the person having been out will collect his main cloths which he came with that was pulled off somewhere and dress himself. He will start going home without looking back. At this time, I will discharge all that is inside the pit (ground dug) like candle etc. and cover the grave. We now place the clay pot on the top of the covered grave just exactly the position he rested his head when he was lying inside the grave. After this , we light the gun powder and immediately the flame goes up, we pack all our things and go home.
The work of changing of head is of different types. At times, I bury a life goat to change somebody’s head. This is an exchange for his life that is running short. Before I change somebody’s head, the person may have been at the point of death. Since, I started this work, I did not see the time I was not successful. After my work, the person is entitled to live and will not die.
“God judgeth the righteous, and God
Is angry with the wicked everyday”
Psalm 7:11
“There is no peace, saith the lord,
Unto the wicked “
Isaiah 48: 22
THE WORK OF CURING POISON
On the curing of poison that had an effect in the life of an individual, I was using what the bat bird eat and vomited, including a leaf called Azuigwe and Onions, together with Kai Kai drink. In all these things prepared and given to the person, he will definitely vomited the poison. There are different kinds of poison medicine.
(1). The person will bring things in the poison medicine that required life dog. He will provide pussy cat, a leaf called “Uke” and mad man’s hair, lion beards and broken bottle, one bag of bullet grains, a bag of needle, salt and oil (at times), pepper and snake teeth.
Somebody can eat somewhere or drink, you prepare this in a medicinal form and send it spiritually, then it will have effect on that person and the person will have poison.
Procedures for curing poison
The dog and pussy cat should be killed and their teeth removed while the dog will be eaten at the ground of preparation. There will be a pot and all these animal teeth should be put inside it including with the prepared concoctions, pepper, oil, salt, snake teeth, Uke leaf, mad man’s hair, lions beard, bullet gram, and needless. All these material should be mixed together. Other leaves should be put inside the pot; which should be filled with water. Another pot will be BROUGHT OUT INCLUDING MORTER AND ANOTHER Uke leave. These leaves shall be ground very well. A small paper should be put inside it including some bullet grains. This is prepared for poison protection or for the person who has poison already. He should use his hands, take it and swallow. After this, the problem of poison is gone.
ANOTHER WAY TO POISON SOMEBODY
At times, another way some people uses to poison somebody is by using needle and attach it at the “agba” – an instrument prepared by the blacksmith which is normally wore at the upper part of the shoulder (Hand). As the person may be boasting with his enemy or opponent in any quarrel. As he may say’, Are you talking to me.’ On the course of this may stretch his hands at the opponent. At the same time, he is poisoning that fellow.
Bible said;
‘Hell and destruction are never full; so
The eyes of man are never satisfied
Proverb 27: 20.
TRAVEL TO SAMORIKA
“And God saw that the wickedness
Of man was great in the earth and
That every imagination of the thoughts
Of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6: 5.
God is never happy with those that have not repented. The earth is filled with idolatry, corruption and general lawlessness. Man’s imagination of the thoughts of his heart remains evil continually, This makes God unhappy.
As my age advanced, so was my experience, when the powers that I was operating with are not enough for me for further works, I decided to travel to Samorika with a kwale Lady by named “Patience.”
Samorika is a society that is existing on earth meant for the acquisition of powers. They had a kind of aluminium which they also wear as an emblem.
Before reaching Samorika, we climbed a hill, when we arrived there we noticed that they used block to fence the centre where the “juju spirit” is and also the water. At Samorika, many people were there especially these that are selling different kinds of medicines, rings and magic charms. Some may equally love to take water from that place when they is going back. At Samorika, nobody is being recognized as rich or poor. Everybody is equally except the juju priest who supervises the activities of what is taken place there, when people comes for the purpose of receiving power, they will be coming in turns and they are expected to UnCloth themselves leaving only pant (if man) and underwear (if woman).
When the people are going in to see the juju priest inside the shrine, they should be given a cap (for all persons). People are expected to wear only the pant and the cap. When they come in say ten in number or more at the same time, they should go round and round the centre as the priest will be talking to them. They will respond back. At this time, it is believed that more powers are transmitted in the inside of them.
When it came to our turn, we went inside the place as others did and equally the man, priest asked the juju spirit to save us. Now, he gave us water and ring and we retuned with those items.
The people are initiated against the days of evil and protection. After we came back from Samorika, I once again established myself as a powerful native doctors, preparing for more actions. This time I decided to stay with one native doctor in Ijebu by name Babalasisi, after his death, I began to have a new connection with one Baba Ali. This time, I was both doing the Love and protection medicine and healing different manner of sicknesses.
I was also doing medicines for promotion in companies and for contractor jobs. This time, I was also a bona-fide member of cherubim and seraphim.
PROCEDURES FOR THE MEDICINE FOR PROMOTION
‘The wise shall inherit glory: but shame
Shall be the promotion of fools”
Proverb 3: 35.
“For promotion cometh neither form the east,
Nor from the west, nor from the south”
Psalm 75: 6.
Many fools who were coming to me then could not understand the above scriptures. They were deceived. God is unique and good. His works are also good. When he gives a promotion to any man, it shall be forever (Ecclesiastes 3:14).
As a native doctor, many people who desire for promotion in their companies do come to me for their medicines. During the preparation for this medicine, I will prepare certain concoctions and put them in the calabash with herbs also. Then I will take it to the particular company that the person is working. Reaching the company, the person will now turn the concoctions into the piece of paper and spread it there at the ground. The person is now expected to call upon the names of those people that are in the helm of administration in that company e.g. Manager, executive officials and those that is with him. He is expected to say what he needed in that company or the position he love to be elevated. After this process, he will now doff the medicine in the company areas. This normally takes place at the secret or in the corner of that company and also during the daytime.
After all these, the person will begin to receive favour in his company and in sooner time, will receive a promotion as he desire in that place of work.
HOW TO PREPARE LOVE MEDICINES
Love medicines are of different are of different types. It is mainly meant for the prostitutes, some ladies even men do come to me for it.
I prepare love medicine through the mixture of concoctions which I also put together with perfume. The person now takes it home, reaching home, in the evening after bathing, she will bring out the medicine and rub it at her face, leaving some at her hand believing she must be attracted and be appreciated to everybody who meets her. This works for many of them who came to me for love medicine. Again, in a situation where a couple is having disunity and no love in their marital lives, or the woman lost her favour in the sight of his husband. At this time, some of them do come to me for love medicines. When they come, I do ask them to buy “Ugwuma oil” Using this, I will prepare some concoctions and give to them. In the bedtime, during sexual relationships with their husband will then apply those prepared medicine into their private organs and after the exercise, their husband will now begin to cherish them and their favour will be regained. I did this to many women.
Again, if the man is not meeting his responsibilities of giving the wife all she needed. The woman may decide to come to me. After giving her the prepared medicine, she will go home and doff off the medicine that is on the piece of paper and then call upon the name of his husband. After this, the man will begin to love the woman and give her all that she needs.
MEDICINE FOR SOME CONTRACTORS
Many contractors used to come to me to prepare some medicines for them so that they will secure job opportunities from companies. When they come to me, I do ask them to buy original honey by which I will prepare some concoctions and mix it. In the morning they will taste the medicine with the tongues so that anything they asked from the man responsible for the contracting job, he will do it for them.
CURING AND DELIVERING PREGNANT WOMEN
This time, I do deliver many pregnant women and those who also needs the fruit of the womb. The things I do require from them are;
(a). Old worm out palm bunch
(b). A root called Ogba ngbada
(c). A leaf called Azu Igwe
(d). A leaf called Aka enwe
These ingredient are difficult to get but at it successfulness, a concoctions should be made through them. The person is expected to drink it, though some are powdered form. This they do drink too for easy delivering. Also, I also do turn or change the bad positioned baby in the womb for easy delivery.
CURE FOR HEADACHES (POISONOUS TYPES)
This types of the headaches is the one the Igbos called “Okiri Mgwawa Isi”. This can be casted to somebody by a wicked fellow. It is far from ordinary headaches. This can easily lead to mental illness if allowed.
As a native doctor, many came to me for the cure for headaches. Its cures are of different types, which abo takes different processes of healing it. I normally cure the person by drawing three circles at the ground.
CIRCLE 1:
The person will be at this circle 1: He will now look up to the sun as I make the concoctions and come closer to him and use the herb and begin to rub it on his head.
CIRCLE 2:
The person now moves inside the 2nd circle. What takes place in the 1st circle takes place in the second.
CIRCLE 3:
Now the person moves into the 3rd circle, what takes place is the previous circle takes place in the circle three. In addition, I will wash the head of that person with the prepared concoctions mixed up with soap. At last, I will bring the person out from the circle and he will receive his healing.
When I was doing all these medicines; I was up to the rank of prophet in the cherubim and seraphim. This time many of the cherubim and seraphim members, including other norminal Christians were my customers who comes for those medicines, what I ask them to do is what they do. I had been a master in this field during this time and my rank was promoted to the senior Apostle in the cherubim and seraphim group. In short, there is nothing that is different between cherubim and seraphim practices with the native doctor work. They are synonymous, as they also work hand in hand.
Re: Past Life by Elijah78: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
this is real serious, though i could not read the whole stuff, the one of evoking angels got me laughing seriously. The creator of the universe cannot be the author of your experience and check out maybe you are still in possession of those your past life powers that makes you to think you have been called. read you bible very well apostle!

(1) (Reply)

An Example Of Being Spirit - Filled. / Abu Dhabi Sheikh Confer With Pagan Hindu Priests / Opinion: Why Is Jesus Always A White Man?? & The Devil A Black Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.