Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Crying...Brave Man Does Daredevil Cliffhanger 4 Cancer Cause. So Inspirational! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Crying...Brave Man Does Daredevil Cliffhanger 4 Cancer Cause. So Inspirational! (714 Views)

Daredevil Season 2 / Daredevil / Ex "behind The Clouds" Star Ene Oloja Stars In Hollywood Movie "the Brave One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crying...Brave Man Does Daredevil Cliffhanger 4 Cancer Cause. So Inspirational! by JessicaJoy: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just up tonight browsing and I came across this video link and after reading the emotional comments to it I had to watch it. At first I was wondering what in the world was this guy doing moving around all these rocks and tires and bales of hay and then he climbed this super steep mountain at the end after swiming across the ocean and then it all came together and I was like OOHHHHHHHH MYYY GAWWDDDDDD!!! (tears in my eyes, now, ) Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y

What do you guys think of this? I'm kind of old fashioned I guess but I just thought this was the most amazing thing considering the guy filmed it all by himself and gave so much effort.
Re: Crying...Brave Man Does Daredevil Cliffhanger 4 Cancer Cause. So Inspirational! by JessicaJoy: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2008
Hey is he the new Captain America?
Re: Crying...Brave Man Does Daredevil Cliffhanger 4 Cancer Cause. So Inspirational! by pcicero(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2008
He don belleful!
Re: Crying...Brave Man Does Daredevil Cliffhanger 4 Cancer Cause. So Inspirational! by lucabrasi(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2008
realli awesome video, if it was naija ppl ll have started saying the girl used love potion o the guy grin
oyinbo and love na wa o,

(1) (Reply)

Will Tv Reality Show Profit Africans / What is Wrong With LTV Ikeja? / "notorious" - Great Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.