Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? (1238 Views)

Views The Fasted Growing Startup In Nigeria / Android Tab With Swipe Views In Android Studio / Two types of "likes" on profile image (old & new likes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? by mancheeutd(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
hi pals I hope am at the right section
Is it possible to get notified when someone views your facebook profile, is there any way people could find out that u've veiwed their profile pics? if not how difficult is it to create such an app..I seems not to find an answer on google
Re: Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? by ayodinho91: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? by mancheeutd(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
ayodinho91: it must not exist, abeg. Why? there are two Facebook friends of mine I view there profile and pictures virtually every day. Without liking or commenting on it. Those girls will be shocked to the marrow because, I'll be the top viewer of their profile. especially the one who we have never spoken a word face to face, not to talk of chat on fb(in fact, we actually snob each other when we meet accidentally). But, deep inside me, I love these girls like MAD!!!! haa.... I'm really scared now!

be a man bro its much more easier if you start as a friend than walking up to her to say I love you....it all start with a HI

2 Likes

Re: Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? by ayodinho91: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? by GodMode: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
ayodinho91: It all start with a Hi. hummmm... I got the trick, thanks bro. I'll be resuming school next week, let see how it goes...

Make sure you don't show your feelings while saying hi it'll lead you into the friendzone.

2 Likes

Re: Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? by asalimpo(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2014
Facebook wud need more servers to store d database of information. Besides ,the information cud b catastrophic.
Re: Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? by mancheeutd(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2014
asalimpo: Facebook wud need more servers to store d database of information. Besides ,the information cud b catastrophic.
for the server to store database I think facebook is capable of the but the catastrophic part is what I don't understand
Re: Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? by asalimpo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
mancheeutd:
for the server to store database I think facebook is capable of the but the catastrophic part is what I don't understand
catastrophic cuz information ppl wished to b unknown wud b revealed.

(1) (Reply)

Any Android Version Of Note++ / Learn PHP Free On Nairaland, Step By Step Guide / How To Hack A Facebook And Email Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.