Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,094 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. (15850 Views)

DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini / Nicki Minaj Fake Butt Implants Fails !! LOOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by StevinMorgan(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Vanity Wonder, author of book “Shots Girls” who herself spent over $15,000 on illegal butt and hip injections, opened up about her addiction to butt injections.

Vanity, who nearly died after contracting an infection from a shot.

Vanity became an internet sensation when she posted pics of her developing booty and all the hardships she faced. She revealed,
‘When I heard about bútt injections I thought it sounded stupid but after a year in that environment as a dancer, everyone was doing it, it wasn’t such a foreign concept. I thought I might as well try it.

’Then it became a competition – not for men but against other women. So many of us were doing it because we wanted to better than the other person.’ ‘It did become addictive but it got infected so I was left with lumps. So I had a choice, I could have a medium-sized lumpy bútt or keep padding it with silicone to make it better. So it wasn’t my goal to get this big but padding it with silicone is how this happened.’

Vanity says she’s speaking out because she doesn’t want other women to get caught in the trap. She claims it’s ok to get b*tt implants, but ladies should stay away from bútt injections. She added,

‘Truthfully I would like smaller bútt but I’m happy I didn’t die and still here for my children. I did so much dumb stuff with my body I’m lucky that I’m still living. When I look in the mirror, I think I would like a smaller bútt, it’s hard to go shopping, but I’m just happy I’m still here.’

Source: Dailymail

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by ChubbyT(f): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
jst passin
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Na lıe joor
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by ChubbyT(f): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Blebleswag:
Na lıe joor
y u say so?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nairaland guys go like this
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
ChubbyT:
y u say so?

na attach joor, hw cn dat b?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Airforce1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
All dis wahala just to please men undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Airforce1: All dis wahala just to please men undecided

I am well pleased my Nigga.. cool

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Airforce1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Okijajuju1:

I am well pleased my Nigga.. cool

I'm not your Nigga
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Airforce1:

I'm not your Nigga

My Bad hommie.. cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by ChubbyT(f): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Blebleswag:
na attach joor, hw cn dat b?
na im mke d op type implant nau
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by hatux: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
See punishment
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Tallesty1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Her name thou
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2014

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by biafranqueen: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
A women I know almost died from butt injections 9ja girls are into it now an it is so DANGEROUS!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
ChubbyT:
na im mke d op type implant nau
Hehehe
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by gbenga4sure(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Plastic and foam.Hisses
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by gbenga4sure(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Plastic yansh
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Na wa o

Orishirishi
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by parrotibaba(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
DorofakeA$$! angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
stale gist
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by sexyjennik(f): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
i tire oooo
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Dubby6(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Actually to please their fellow women...

Choi!! But d ukwu for make real sense if e real...
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Airforce1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dubby6:
Actually to please their fellow women...

Choi!! But d ukwu for make real sense if e real...

I go feel "shy" to wakka with woman with nyansh as big as hers
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by GovWahala: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
biafranqueen: A women I know almost died from butt injections 9ja girls are into it now an it is so DANGEROUS!
A WOMEN? And you too will also open your mouth to criticize our first lady.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by nigerianvenom(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
prettythicksme: Nairaland guys go like this

Same way u go like long tin
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by chimerase2: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Omoge wa jo ko si ori isho kia kia angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by chimerase2: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
biafranqueen: A woman I know almost died from butt injections 9ja girls are into it now an it is so DANGEROUS!
fixed go and sin no more tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by nickz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
women don't dress to please mebthey dress to appear better than other females
#inferioritycomplx
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by MhisIjay(f): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Yansh cancer on d way cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Rikidony(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
FAKE OR NOT I LOVE THAT ASS angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by dammyjay93(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rikidony: FAKE OR NOT I LOVE THAT ASS angry angry
seconded angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) / Is Bukky Wright a Lesbian? / Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.