Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Airtel And Its Moral Hazard. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel And Its Moral Hazard. (1241 Views)

Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment / How To Browse The Internet With Little Or No Money Using AIRTEL And MTN / Airtel And Google Give Nigerians Free Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel And Its Moral Hazard. by benebaby77: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
It has become a disposition of mobile network service provider in Nigeria to do as they wish without being brought to book with regard to halpless customers. I don't know the work of NCC about the issues Nigerians are facing in the hand of these network providers, as to me, they acted as if they don't exist any longer. They charge us for the poor and sub standard service they are rendering yet we couldn't voice out our pain cause we know at the end it will be wasting of time.
I subscribe for 'Monthly Airtel Opera Mini Bundle' more than one week ago. And since the time I made the subscrition I couldn't browse with any Opera on my phone and my money that has been deducted is more than #400 apart from subscrition fees. I turned calling airtel every time in every day into hobby with a hope of resolving the issues but all to no avail. I was not the only one facing these issues, my friend inclusive. I really tired of these mess the airtel are doing to us. It got to a point where airtel customet start to bang call on us cause we are complaining of unable to browse with the airtel while the expiring date is getting closer.
Re: Airtel And Its Moral Hazard. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Guy port enter glo.....
I hav just ported to glo!
Glo services are more preferable than airtel in all ratification.....
Re: Airtel And Its Moral Hazard. by hushmail: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
too bad bro

Glo z deduct N30 weekly from 4 news update. Ve called 121 4 times n unsubscribed 4 times but still losing money to glo

now why will i need another news update apart from NL?

N their news r usually 3 days late. nCC shld act fast !
Re: Airtel And Its Moral Hazard. by benebaby77: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
I really tired of these network providers as most of them do one or two hidden actions they exhibit while using them. Just imagine, airtel customer care has been promising me to resolve the issues for me more than one week but nothing has changed since them. I'm using their line because of that browsing and the purpose of using their line to me is useless with their moral hazard.... NCC should please do something about these Network service provide. At least, any network that could not provide good and standard service should have its lincence revoked or being penalised for such. Or they should make in a way where the customer will have a say where his money is.

(1) (Reply)

[tecno N3] Building Kitkat Rom / Review Of Windows 10 Technical Preview / How To Get 10gig On Mtn Network Tested And Working Perfect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.