Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

ICAN Candidates Must See This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN Candidates Must See This (845 Views)

JAMB 2015::::::6 Mentalities Candidates Must Possess To Scale Through / 2014 ADDAX/NNPC SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES (MUST READ) / 2013 Jamb Cbt Exam, What Cbt Candidates Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN Candidates Must See This by houseoftuition: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: ICAN Candidates Must See This by Gboliwe: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is a good initiative. But, I would have loved to see some of the videos to gauge the efficiency of this. I'd love to know if the lecturer is a teacher or a lecturer.
Re: ICAN Candidates Must See This by houseoftuition: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gboliwe: This is a good initiative. But, I would have loved to see some of the videos to gauge the efficiency of this. I'd love to know if the lecturer is a teacher or a lecturer.
Hello Gboliwe
Thanks for the kind comment. All the tutors who will be handling each course are fully Chartered and Experienced Tutors. Live download by Candidates commence 1st September.
Cheers
Head Tutor
www.IcanLectures.com.ng
Re: ICAN Candidates Must See This by houseoftuition: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Regardless of your prior experiences with the ICAN Exams, www.IcanLectures.com.ng diligently recorded lectures will make the ICAN Syllabus become child's play to you.

Why go after a tiring week of hard work, to a crowded ICAN "lecture", where you are stuffed into a small hot place with many others, to be "taught" by incompetents who just don't care whether you pass brilliantly and with ease?

We've done the hard parts, now we humbly present to you, your Ican Lectures made simple.
Re: ICAN Candidates Must See This by houseoftuition: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Downloads from the IcanLectures.com.ng site will commence in full on 1st September. Sorry for the Inconveniences.
Regards
The Team
Re: ICAN Candidates Must See This by houseoftuition: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please note that the downloads will be for Application Level(Old PE1) Candidates only
Re: ICAN Candidates Must See This by houseoftuition: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
You may ask the Head Tutor any questions regarding your enrolling for the Prestigious ICAN Exams.
Regards
Re: ICAN Candidates Must See This by houseoftuition: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Regardless of your prior experiences with the ICAN Exams, our diligent personal lectures will make the ICAN Syllabus become child's play to you.

Why go after a tiring week of hard work, to a crowded ICAN "lecture", where you are stuffed into a small hot place with many others, to be "taught" by incompetents who just don't care whether you pass brilliantly and with ease?

Regards
www.IcanLectures.com.ng
Re: ICAN Candidates Must See This by Gboliwe: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
houseoftuition:
Hello Gboliwe
Thanks for the kind comment. All the tutors who will be handling each course are fully Chartered and Experienced Tutors. Live download by Candidates commence 1st September.
Cheers
Head Tutor
www.IcanLectures.com.ng
Can one "pay as you download?" I mean, like some have strength in a particular topic but weak in another. If such a person wants to download some topics and leave others, will there be a concession? Second, since I am not aware of how good and "knowledge passing" the tutors are, can one also just pay as he downloads? Like breakdown the package in bits and make paayments in bits. I'll hate to pay 70k for the Professional stage and have a boring tutor.
Re: ICAN Candidates Must See This by houseoftuition: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gboliwe: Can one "pay as you download?" I mean, like some have strength in a particular topic but weak in another. If such a person wants to download some topics and leave others, will there be a concession? Second, since I am not aware of how good and "knowledge passing" the tutors are, can one also just pay as he downloads? Like breakdown the package in bits and make paayments in bits. I'll hate to pay 70k for the Professional stage and have a boring tutor.
Hello Gboliwe
The Pay per Download option may not be practicable even when the Integration with Online Payment is completed. The reason being that we will be following the ICAN Syllabus step by step in each video till we come to the end of that course. So it builds on itself and having to split it would overwhelm our systems admin with the volume especially if many candidates now request for such an option.
On your concern about a boring lecture, I give you my personal assurances that that will never happen. The Live Private Lectures we hold weekends at The GuestHouse, Ikoyi (Beside The WheatBaker), is attended by top company executives who just cannot flow with theoretical balderdash. So we are forced to be as practical and everyday like as possible in our tuition sessions. That is what we are carrying over to the Videos.
Then I will like to know the level you are writing. If you are writing the Professional Level, I will have to force arrangements to cater for you because we had formerly decided to cater to Application candidates for this Diet.
Cheers Gboliwe
Head Tutor
www.IcanLectures.com.ng
Re: ICAN Candidates Must See This by houseoftuition: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Education And Schooling / Requirements Into The Nigeria Defense Academy (2015) / The OPEC Fund For International Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.