Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,713 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Fools Rant Cum Wish Since Morning. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fools Rant Cum Wish Since Morning. (442 Views)

Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fools Rant Cum Wish Since Morning. by nextexcel: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Was it only me or do other people witness what i have been seeing since morning,it started from aba without an evidence it was sent to the home page next was enugu which am staying at now,we naver had such volume of rain that would amount to such flood this week,and people are rejoicing,hmm indeed 'if wish where horses i now believe that begers will ride' next again was ouk killing 5 people no news media carried it but some persons on nairaland are circulating it,what a height of joblessness,i will like all and sundry to note that south east is cool and forging ahead,no flood no death,aba remains the envy of many,excel from unec.

(1) (Reply)

The World Of Integrity And Wealth / Complete This Statement... / US To Deploy Up To 3,000 Military Personnel To Fight Ebola In West Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.