Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views (2380 Views)

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Would You Go This Length For A Man? Your Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by 5minsmadness: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
AtheistD:

Sexual deviancy. I have dated someone who wanted to be ra.ped and enjoyed it. She also liked violence. It didn't work out grin
Thank you! Why do we like to hide the truth? I had a girlfriend (from same warri, don't know what it as about those girls) who told me live and direct that if a guy didnt get angry enough to slap her it meant he wasn't emotionally committed enough!
Me I'm a gentle guy so the relationship didn't last. But the sex was SUPERRRRRR grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please can someone explain this ish of getting turned on by violent partner, it's really annoying! Is it a psychological problem? I'd appreciate it if somebody explains because i found out that it's very common in our society, even some guys get attracted to ladies who daze them with heavy slaps. What's the cause abeg?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by thinkdip(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
5minsmadness: .

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by 5minsmadness: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
donpeey22: Please can someone explain this ish of getting turned on by violent partner, it's really annoying! Is it a psychological problem? I'd appreciate it if somebody explains because i found out that it's very common in our society, even some guys get attracted to ladies who daze them with heavy slaps. What's the cause abeg?
Some people like to make love
Others like to have sex
Yet others just wanna phock grin
All Na communication cheesy

Making love is gentle, involves sweet caresses, a venture in giving and taking to please the other partner. The kind of thing you see described in "The Songs of Solomon" wink

Having sex is an exercise in skill and stamina. It involves competition, a sense of wanting to impress, using all kinds of skills and techniques at your disposal cheesy cheesy

Phocking is WAR angry angry grin
It is a battle of two bodies as they try to dominate and conquer each other grin
All weapons at your disposal are used be it hand, teeth, penis or vagina (thank you Nairaland) grin grin
It is sweaty, involves scratches, bites, body slams and yes Slaps in various regions shocked grin

Now since this world is not black and white, some people are going to fall into the grey zone cheesy

Look through this thread at all the people that have contributed. Shame wont let them admit it now cos of some goody-goody people on this thread...but:
At least ONE of the girls that contributed gets turned on by a properly delivered slap.
And at least ONE of the guys that contributed feels h0rny when slapped hard by a pretty chic grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by soulglo: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
5minsmadness:
A beg go siddon Mrs self righteous. Just because you don't dig something doesn't mean the people who dig it are crazy!

I know a girl who gets h0rny anytime she engages in a fight with her guy. She's a warri babe live and direct! All their fight(serious one) dey end in love making

5minsmadness:
Thank you! Why do we like to hide the truth? I had a girlfriend (from same warri, don't know what it as about those girls) who told me live and direct that if a guy didnt get angry enough to slap her it meant he wasn't emotionally committed enough!
Me I'm a gentle guy so the relationship didn't last. But the sex was SUPERRRRRR grin grin grin

Agreeing and disagreeing with yourself smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by 5minsmadness: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
soulglo:

Agreeing and disagreeing with yourself smh
How?
Read the two posts again grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
5minsmadness:
Others like to have sex

Making love is gentle, involves sweet caresses, a venture in giving and taking to please the other partner. The kind of thing you see described in "The Songs of Solomon" wink

Having sex is an exercise in skill and stamina. It involves competition, a sense of wanting to impress, using all kinds of skills and techniques at your disposal cheesy cheesy

It is a battle of two bodies as they try to dominate and conquer each other grin
All weapons at your disposal are used be it hand, teeth, penis or vagina (thank you Nairaland) grin grin
It is sweaty, involves scratches, bites, body slams and yes Slaps in various regions shocked grin

Now since this world is not black and white, some people are going to fall into the grey zone cheesy

Look through this thread at all the people that have contributed. Shame wont let them admit it now cos of some goody-goody people on this thread...but:
At least ONE of the girls that contributed gets turned on by a properly delivered slap.
And at least ONE of the guys that contributed feels h0rny when slapped hard by a pretty chic grin
You are on point!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by AtheistD(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
donpeey22: Please can someone explain this ish of getting turned on by violent partner, it's really annoying! Is it a psychological problem? I'd appreciate it if somebody explains because i found out that it's very common in our society, even some guys get attracted to ladies who daze them with heavy slaps. What's the cause abeg?

Why do you like, BBW, Skinny, Tall, Short, Hour glass or Ukwu Women? It is se.xual preference.

This type of preference is slightly deviant. Not classified as normal acceptable se.xual behaviour.

Our se.xuality is affected by our environment and experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by thinkdip(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2014
5minsmadness:
Others like to have sex

U must be a E-book
Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by POPEII: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
soulglo:

Yes. There's a tribe in Cameroun that does this
what tribe ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by soulglo: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
POPEII: what tribe ?

I don't know but a cemerounian friend of my sister told us. To them a man that hits his wife loves her. It's still better than pressing a girls breast with hot stones or slicing a girls vagina with a blunt rusty blade. She's an adult and she wants to chop a5s whoopings on a daily basis then let his ignorant a5s tear her ignorant as5 up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Commandments To My Wife To Be / What Should She Do? / My Husband Urinated While Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.