Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Addicted Are You To Candy Crush? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Addicted Are You To Candy Crush? (869 Views)

Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) / How Addicted Are You To Nairaland? / How Addicted Are You To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Addicted Are You To Candy Crush? by kilokeys(m): 1:57am On Aug 22, 2014
Last week, Candy Crush Saga, the mind-numbingly simple yet addictive game that involves matching coloured sweets, was estimated to be worth $7.1bn. While that amount dropped by 16% after the company’s Wall Street debut, it still left the gaming geniuses behind the free app worth billions.

Candy Crush is played by 93 million people every day, and it accrues an estimated $800,000 daily through players purchasing new lives and boosters that help them to conquer new levels. All told, half a billion people have downloaded the free app, and King Digital Entertainment, the company behind the phenomenon, reportedly netted $568m last year alone.

[size=16pt]
i knew i was in a dip shi.t when i closed my eyes at any time only to see explosions of candies or swappings of reds oranges blues greens and purples.. then i googled this..

i deleted the app. and i hv never looked back. u can too. just try get ur life back.
[/size]

it would save d aching eyes, spare ur fingers and time.

Re: How Addicted Are You To Candy Crush? by gluv01(f): 3:34am On Aug 22, 2014
I was really addicted at a point when it first came out. My eye clear small when i checked my bank statement and saw 2 full pages filled with the purchases i made for live boosters and others cry. It hurt bad lol coz I didn't realize I was spending that much on a game. I'm not addicted to it anymore but still play it sometimes. Stuck at level 140 for almost 3months now grin

1 Like

Re: How Addicted Are You To Candy Crush? by kilokeys(m): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2014
hahahaha. using the 30minutes time lag to do better things then coming back to play at leisure. thats common sense. i am happy u rnt stuck.

cos the deal with ur self esteem. psychologically. saying stuff like " fine chic like u cant even match colors, candies for that matter"
or the sexy voice at the background saying " sweet, Divine"
or the crying caricature calling u loser when u actually lose.

pheww. e no dey my phone again. even though i am cold Turkey as the moment. i wouldn't even eat candies for now.

(1) (Reply)

Look Up / Heritage Wins Bid For Enterprise Bank / Big Brother Africa: 3 More ‘hotshots’ Housemates Unleashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.