Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

The Easiest Way To Get Farafina Books And Magazines. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Easiest Way To Get Farafina Books And Magazines. (1628 Views)

The Untold Story Of Distributing Newspapers And Magazines In Nigeria / Nigerian Books And Magazines In Uk And Europe / Katlego Africa - Buy Nigerian Books And Magazines Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Get Farafina Books And Magazines. by obukoko(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hi there everyone,
Buying books has never been so easy,
Just go to the Kachifo site (www.kachifo.com), follow the necessary prompts and the next day you get your book,
I was at their site looking to buy one of Chimamanda's books yesterday and I could not believe when they delivered the books to me today,
Its very easy,
The despatch rider that delivered the book to me also told me that getting books will even be faster if I call the Sales Manager;
Chibuzo with 08024299249,
Naija has changed oh, Business in Nigeria is just like in the Western world,
Kudos, Kachifo Limited, publishers of Farafina Books and Magazine.

(1) (Reply)

"Ubuntu For All" (A Short Story On Xenophobia) By Daramola Rotimi / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 7 / The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.