Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" (2816 Views)

APC Controlled Lagos State Has Both The Highest External & Internal Debts - PDP / Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) / PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by sammyjay3(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2014
"There are only 2 states in Nigeria running
Free Education
from Pry school to the University Kano and
Imo APC control state
2. They are only two states giving the
masses poor masses
alternative means of Transportation
MONORAIL 1st in Nigeria Electric driven
Train Lagos Fasola
and River Ameachi Controlled by
APC
3. There is only ONE state feeding its pupils
at least one Egg/
day with fruit rice and Beans that's Osun
Aregbe, APC states
4. There are only 2 states that provided
Computer free of
Charge to the student of the poor in
PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS that's
Ekiti and Osun (Opon Imo an ipad) They are
APC Governors
5. They are two state with HIGHEST civil
servant employed by
that Governors are Lagos and Rivers
Ameachi employed
13,000 Teachrs in a day!, Fasola convert KAI
officials to
civil servant!
PART 2
1.There are only 2 states that's owing
workers up to 6 months
salary that's
Idris Wada Kogi & Gabriel Suswam PDP
2.There is ONLY one
state that sacked his
workers, thousand! For what Offence? You
might ask. Because they are not indigene
that's is Theodore
Orji Abia PDP Governor"
"Anyone who still pretends not to see
major economic, ideological differences
between this two
PARTIES APC vs PDP will not see the Tallest
Building in the
World even if he stands in the
front of it"
~Babatunde Fasola (SAN)

3 Likes

Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by Mynd44: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2014
I await a rebuttal

1 Like

Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by udohjaphet: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2014
am not a politician not a fan to any party but is true. Meanwhile the only governor that built the best stadium in Africa AKPABIO

2 Likes

Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by davdandam(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Heheheheh I laugh in swahili I'm in osun state right now and I tell you not to just do random sampling and conclude.the salary Aregbesola is owning no be here, the debt he's incurred on this state. ....osun will never recover in ten years.monorail in ph has not been completed talkless of working, see all of them Na the same jo. People that change parties like underwear and you are separating them, Oga o

5 Likes

Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2014
Because they are substandard, opon imo has been withdrawn from students, never to be distributed again.
Orji has called back sacked workers.
Imo has more important needs other than free education, imolites could always afford their education and have always been at the fore front of Nigerian education .
In other words, APC states have poor indigenes necessitating the free meals, free air stuff.
APC states are the most bankrupt in the country

3 Likes

Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by yinchar(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2014
davdandam: Heheheheh I laugh in swahili I'm in osun state right now and I tell you not to just do random sampling and conclude.the salary Aregbesola is owning no be here, the debt he's incurred on this state. ....osun will never recover in ten years.monorail in ph has not been completed talkless of working, see all of them Na the same jo. People that change parties like underwear and you are separating them, Oga o
Dont take advantage of a faceless forum to spew rubbish here, which salary is Aregberascal owing and how many months?, because I still know only this month of August hasn't been paid...and also how much is the debt profile of Osun State that cant be recovered in 10 years, if you are confused like your PDP elders, Kindly go to DMO website and check every state debt profile, instead of fabricating lies...You guys never cease to amaze me, you never see anything good...due to your political, religious and ethnic bigotry...Smh

1 Like

Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by mumumugu(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2014
point of correction,

AMAECHI DID ALL THE GOODWORKS WHILE IN PDP NOT APC

OKOROCHA DID ALL THE GOOD WORKS WHILE UNDER APGA NOT APC

THE BEST GOVERNOR IS AKPABIO. HE PERFORMED BETTER THHAN ALL APC GOVERNORS JOIMED TOGETHER

5 Likes

Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by comos: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2014
APC are not doing anything good to thier state.
They spent 10% on development, 90% on media propaganda
Go to Lagos, Edo, Osun, Rivers, Nassarawa, e.tc
you will see for yourself what I am talking about.
Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by jmoore(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2014
2. They are only two states giving the
masses poor masses
alternative means of Transportation
MONORAIL 1st in Nigeria Electric driven
Train Lagos Fasola
and River Ameachi Controlled by
APC

Monorail, in Rivers? The devil is a liar. You are talking about the one you saw in cartoon network, right?

The only difference between PDP and APC is that PDP has two 'P's while APC has one 'P'

3 Likes

Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by davdandam(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2014
yinchar:
Dont take advantage of a faceless forum to spew rubbish here, which salary is Aregberascal owing and how many months?, because I still know only this month of August hasn't been paid...and also how much is the debt he's owing that osun cant recover in 10 years, if you are confused like your PDP elders, you can go to DMO website and check every state debt, instead of fabricating lies...You guys never seems to amaze me, you never see anything good...due to your political, religious and ethnic bigotry...Smh
Some people never cease to amaze me with their level of mumuism. ....see as you carry politics matter for head like plantain chips lol. All this grammar and energy you just channelled to insult no go earn you anything na bros Abeg park well.
Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by davdandam(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2014
jmoore:

Monorail, in Rivers? The devil is a liar. You are talking about the one you saw in cartoon network, right?

The only difference between PDP and APC is that PDP has two 'P's while APC has one 'P'
thank you Abeg tell them.....the way some people adore politicians enh wish they fight for themselves the way they do for this people
Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by yinchar(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2014
davdandam:
Some people never cease to amaze me with their level of mumuism. ....see as you carry politics matter for head like plantain chips lol. All this grammar and energy you just channelled to insult no go earn you anything na bros Abeg park well.
Mr MAN, am not here to join issues with you...just answer my simple question:

(1) How many month salary is Aregberascal owing Osun State workers?;
(2) What is the debt profile of Osun State?.

Kindly provide answer to this two questions, answer now or forever remain quiet....because whatever we do... posterity will surely judge us all. I REST MY CASE.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by sammyjay3(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
mumumugu: point of correction,

AMAECHI DID ALL THE GOODWORKS WHILE IN PDP NOT APC

OKOROCHA DID ALL THE GOOD WORKS WHILE UNDER APGA NOT APC

THE BEST GOVERNOR IS AKPABIO. HE PERFORMED BETTER THHAN ALL APC GOVERNORS JOIMED TOGETHER
with all the huge monthly allocation i expect much from Akpabio...so pack 1 side make i see road
Re: Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" by lilprinze: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Op all this governors did all what u mentioned when they were in PDP not APC since they have joined APC they have not done anything reasonable that I can remember

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Re-election: Ex-militants Vow To Cut Off Fuel Supply To North If… / Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ / Emir Sanusi Takes 17-year-old As Fourth Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.