Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

DSS Prequalify Examination - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Prequalify Examination (1795 Views)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / 74RRI Army Recruitment Exercise Pre-screening Examination Result / Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Prequalify Examination by jahbiz: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2014
Share your experience of SSS prequalify examination that was conducted yesterday 21/08. I like the arrangements and the orderliness but the questions were kind of tough. I did mine in Ogun state. Imagine asking me to write about iraq, ukraine crisis.
Re: DSS Prequalify Examination by SaintChukz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
jahbiz: Share your experience of SSS prequalify examination that was conducted yesterday 21/08. I like the arrangements and the orderliness but the questions were kind of tough. I did mine in Ogun state. Imagine asking me to write about iraq, ukraine crisis.
Apart from the assessment of the Iraq/Ukraine crisis. What exactly was the question's format? Objective, Theory or Both? And what other questions were asked?
Re: DSS Prequalify Examination by seagullbabz(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
jahbiz: Share your experience of SSS prequalify examination that was conducted yesterday 21/08. I like the arrangements and the orderliness but the questions were kind of tough. I did mine in Ogun state. Imagine asking me to write about iraq, ukraine crisis.
'
Iraq or Ukraine crisis should be straightforward for u...Its been in the news for a while now.
Re: DSS Prequalify Examination by jahbiz: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
SaintChukz: Apart from the assessment of the Iraq/Ukraine crisis. What exactly was the question's format? Objective, Theory or Both? And what other questions were asked?
seems U've not done urs. can't remember all though ** write an essay why u like to join sss. List of local govts in ogun state and the headquarters. What's the deadly disease affecting west africa currently and list the west africa that are being affected, ways and measures being taken to control it by FG. List 5active political parties in ogun state and their chairman/secretary....** these are some of them. *Objectives and theory*
Re: DSS Prequalify Examination by jahbiz: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
seagullbabz:
'
Iraq or Ukraine crisis should be straightforward for u...Its been in the news for a while now.
Can u pls tell m reasons why the crisis cont in both countries imagine u r in an exam hall with time limit.
Re: DSS Prequalify Examination by seagullbabz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
jahbiz: Can u pls tell m reasons why the crisis cont in both countries imagine u r in an exam hall with time limit.

I am not in an exam hall now, but i am sure i will write something tangible down.. Once you have an idea of what's happening in both countries, you will be able to develop points on it. Iraq's own is due to the islamic state rebels( ISIS) while Ukraine is due to a part of the populace in the crimea wanting to pull out of Ukraine and joining russia (Separatists). Its just to have a general idea and develop something outa it

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job Badly / Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question / Domino Stores And Domino Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.