Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (5986 Views)

12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration / Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2014

7 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2014

18 Likes

Re: by CircleOfWilis: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
#we don't mind at all, na to suffer and die shikenan!

#gudluck till infinity
Re: by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
PGEJ till 2015...

13 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian, firefire, mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka and all

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kayworld26: PGEJ till 2015...
You no serious
Re: by egift(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2014

Nigeria's Coordinating Minister of Corruption. More money has been stolen under Jonathan in the last 5 years than the previous 15 years put together. And guess what? Nobody is in jail.

16 Likes

Re: by vicadex07(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
For every litre of fuel every Nigerian buys, we are currently paying N32 (97 -65) extra since the partial removal of fuel subsidy since 2012. Can you imagine how much that would run into daily.

Where is all that money

Let me break it down for you.

Assuming an average of 50,000,000 Nigerians consume 10 litres of fuel daily »

N32*10*50,000,000 = N16,000,000,000

Which means, since 2012 the FG has been making N16billion from Nigerians daily

NB: Actual figures might be slightly lower or higher.

5 Likes

Re: by Firefire(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Too many cabals in this present administration. angry

7 Likes

Re: by egift(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
TOTAL: [size=14pt]N5.222trn[/size] in 4 Years shocked shocked shocked

"Ordinary Stealing, Nigeria will call it Corruption" President Jonathan (on National Tv)

16 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Firefire: Too many cabals in this present administration. angry
God Bless You and your family. The question is when did the CABAL start raring their head? From the Analysis it is in 2011. That is when Jonathan assumed Power. If We are to go by the clues, Jonathan is either a Product of the cabal OR he is part of the cabal

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
egift: TOTAL: [size=14pt]N5.222trn[/size] in 4 Years shocked shocked shocked

"Ordinary Stealing, Nigeria will call it Corruption" President Jonathan (on National Tv)
Yes o [size=14pt]N5.222trn[/size] just on fuel subsidy alone despite the "PARTIAL REMOVAL". Our Economy Minister is a genius

6 Likes

Re: by egift(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: God Bless You and your family. The question is when did the CABAL start raring their head? From the Analysis it is in 2011. That is when Jonathan assumed Power. If We are to go by the clues, Jonathan is either a Product of the cabal OR he is part of the cabal

He is the Current Supreme Leader of the Cabals.

7 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
egift:

He is the Current Supreme Leader of the Cabals.
I wonder what sincere9gerian will say along with his Jonathanian Army. Despite this open fraud they are telling us that "Our economy is making progress"

I can see some of them on READ ONLY MODE

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
egift:

Nigeria's Coordinating Minister of Corruption. More money has been stolen under Jonathan in the last 5 years than the previous 15 years put together. And guess what? Nobody is in jail.
Take note of the HUGE difference between 2010 and 2011.

2 Likes

Re: by Firefire(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigeria is super rich; "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer".

But unfortunately our sense of reasoning is beclouding along party lines. {LP, APC. PDP}

Corruption in Nigeria cut across all sector.

Local Government – Where is all the 26.5% Federal Allocation ?

State Government – Federal Allocation, Internally Generated Revenue, SECURITY VOTES

godfathers – Installing people to power without Internal Democracy – Wickedness of the Highest Oder !

Contractors – Collect mobilization fund and abscond – God go catch una one day!

Federal Government – Unlimited loop holes in the BIG pocket

And about 80% - 87.6% of Nigeria sector is corrupt…

- Nigeria need overhauling.

angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian, firefire, mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka and all
My guy, a beg make you no vex, what do you do for a living?

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: You no serious
why? He wont be there beyond 2015

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2014

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
I have said it that Nigerians should not only look at governance from the prism of roads constructed,17th century smoke belching locomotive trains supplied,flooded airport hurriedly constructed and mega-hyper inflated 2nd Niger bridge to be constructed alone

We must also look at the intangibles( those dividends of democracy that can't be seen but can be felt) which the bottomless pit of continous expenditure call OIL SUBSIDY falls in

Jonathan is an 'akotileta'( a person imbued with the sagacity to sell off all the goodies of the whole household) and he has a special anointing for humongous thievery under nebulous expediture nomenclatures in connivance with his lieutenants in sin and unrighteousness

So we must all be alert to the fact that GEJ is a rare breed in official sleaze

When will the so-called Oil cabal thieves be prosecuted? May be when a Fowl grows teeth if you ask me

9 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
My guy, a beg dont be offended, what do you do for a living?
Forget what he does, it doesnt concern you if he sleeps on NL...Just address the issue...shikena!

8 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
My guy, a beg dont be offended, what do you do for a living?
That is not the issue. I am a Private Citizen, it is absolutely my prerogative to disclose private info. I won't answer your question because it is not important. Respond to the thread because i am not prepared to tow your path and derail.

Thank you

11 Likes

Re: by FiftyFifty(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nothing ds administration do will shock me anymore!

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Firefire: Nigeria is super rich; "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer".

But unfortunately our sense of reasoning is beclouding along party lines. {LP, APC. PDP}

Corruption in Nigeria cut across all sector.

Local Government – Where is all the 26.5% Federal Allocation ?

State Government – Federal Allocation, Internally Generated Revenue, SECURITY VOTES

godfathers – Installing people to power without Internal Democracy – Wickedness of the Highest Oder !

Contractors – Collect mobilization fund and abscond – God go catch una one day!

Federal Government – Unlimited loop holes in the BIG pocket

And about 80% - 87.6% of Nigeria sector is corrupt…

- Nigeria need overhauling.

angry angry angry angry angry
Oga don't worry. We shall treat all those in subsequent threads. This one is on the "Subsidy Scam"... Lets not derail. The truth is we are being deceived or you think otherwise?

4 Likes

Re: by Tobbie9(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jonathanians will steer clear this thread

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kayworld26: Forget what he does, it doesnt concern you if he sleeps on NL...Just address the issue...shikena!
He only want to cause fight and derail the thread. You are a smarty

4 Likes

Re: by Firefire(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: Oga don't worry. We shall treat all those in subsequent threads. This one is on the "Subsidy Scam"... Lets not derail. The truth is we are being deceived or you think otherwise?

Jonathan administration needs to come clean and explain to Nigerians the sagacity behind subsidy.

I presume Jonathan is fighting for time and would want Nigerians to believe his 3rd term would be for cleansing.

It is NOW or NEVER!

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
soroptimist: I have said it that Nigerians should not only look at governance from the prism of roads constructed,17th century smoke belching locomotive trains supplied,flooded airport hurriedly constructed and mega-hyper inflated 2nd Niger bridge to be constructed alone

We must also look at the intangibles( those dividends of democracy that can't be seen but can be felt) which the bottomless pit of continuous expenditure call OIL SUBSIDY falls in

Jonathan is an 'akotileta'( a person imbued with the sagacity to sell off all the goodies of the whole household) and he has a special anointing for humongous thievery under nebulous expediture nomenclatures in connivance with his lieutenants in sin and unrighteousness

So we must all be alert to the fact that GEJ is a rare breed in official sleaze

When will the so-called Oil cabal thieves be prosecuted? May be when a Fowl grows teeth if you ask me
The 2nd Niger Bridge hasn't even been built and the Govt is counting it as "Achievement" neither is uninterrupted Power. In 2012 The Government promised Buses as part of palliatives for the Partial subsidy removal-Yet we see no such buses on our roads except the few that goes on "parade" in major cities. The SURE-P that was instituted is only performing on the pages of Newspaper and on TAN website with NOTHING to show on ground. Nigerians are paying for the PMS at a high rate. The Government WAS shouting "Cabal"...Cabal that only surfaced when Jonathan took the helms of Power in 2011.

#A government of Deceit

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: Oga don't worry. We shall treat all those in subsequent threads. This one is on the "Subsidy Scam"... Lets not derail. The truth is we are being deceived or you think otherwise?

Thank you for the gift of discernment.....when you hit them below the belt with a left hook both in facts and numbers,they will quickly devise a broad generalisation of the issue at hand by saying everyone is corrupt hence we shouldn't beam a floodlight on the political sins of their almighty but so lowly rated GEJ

Jonathanians blaming others for their principal's woes since Lord Lugard left Abakaliki through leg

5 Likes

Re: by egbaguy: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
where dem dey?? They all seem to be avoiding this thread. Awon smellos

2 Likes

Re: by 1wolex85: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Firefire:

Jonathan administration needs to come clean and explain to Nigerians the sagacity behind subsidy.

I presume Jonathan is fighting for time and would want Nigerians to believe his 3rd term would be for cleansing.

It is NOW or NEVER!

it is not only this subsidy scam,just compare the voting figures in se and ss in 2011 to other years and you will see the monumental electoral fraud. just compare the results in the pres election in 2011 in anambra to the gov elections held last year, you would shiver at the disparity of figures.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Firefire:

It is NOW or NEVER!

The Bold makes a lot of sense, The President owe the country explanation on his MAGIC. His 2nd or 3rd term ambition shall be defeated by the grace of God. I as a human have never witnessed this form of deceit and fraud. Nigerians shouldn't reward failure

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Respect Igbos / 2019 Elections: CAN Declares Jan 10, Day Of National Prayer / Atiku's Portrait Spotted In Wike's Office? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.