Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law (5937 Views)

Any Igbo That Moves From Oshodi To Buy Any Shop For 1 To 3 Million Is Cursed / Any Igbo That Spoke Out Against Abacha???? / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by FreeGlobe(f): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
All of GMB's sons-in-law are Northerners. The Anambra guy story is untrue. Abeg the Man's integrity is enough, no need for such claims.

--- @farouqyola on Twitter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by FreeGlobe(f): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why does APC dwell on lies and propaganda. This false claim of Buhari having an igbo inlaw was started by the APC media team. Buhari will not spend any Christmas in Anambra. He is not welcome.

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by simplemach(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
APC, i'm not suprised to hear this and many more.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Remarkable: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
I am not surprised its a lie... what do you expect from a group of desperate politicians looking for power by all means like they will drop dead if they don't... and claim it is for the love of the country. lol. These folks make me laugh some times, especially their NL cheerleaders ... those ones seem to be in another realm of reality... Feb 15. is the day the scales will fall from their eyes.
FreeGlobe:
Why does APC dwell on lies and propaganda. This false claim of Buhari having an igbo inlaw was started by the APC media team. Buhari will not spend any Christmas in Anambra. He is not welcome.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by gratiaeo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
A vote for Buhari is a vote demon

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Afroconnect: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Integrity is what I am rooting for him for-idiots be talking about inlaws and drivers,what has those got to do with anything?

Buhari is a better and more credible leader than Jonathan.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Mogidi: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
As the election draws nearer, you'd read stories like How Buhari helped Ojukwu during the war..... How Awolowo predicted Buhari would be president in 2015.

Same Buhari tactics failed in 2003, 2007, 2011 and would fail again in 2015.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by FreeGlobe(f): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
These same people told us how Buhari could not afford nomination form because he's corrupt free and yet we don't know how he affords to fly private jets round the country, how he affords foreign medical trips, how he afforded the many 1 million nairas used to "bribe delegates" at APC convention. Nigerians shine your eye.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Flets: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Buhari is as corrupt if not more corrupt than Tinubu otherwise they have nothing togethet.

Corruption and Integrity will never mix irrespective of what is as stake..... its just like light and darkness.

They can roll out all the propaganda in their arsenal, Buhari can spend Christmas in vatican, they can claim more in-laws for him from Ekiti state...... but his fate is sealed. ..... He will cry again.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by laimo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obasanjo wrote in his book that Buhari's daughter married an Igbo man years ago.

What is Buhari's concern with that.He has never discussed his family in public and would never.

His concern is about Nigeria and saving Nigerians from the death that the wicked pdp plans for us.

GMB 2015 Integrity with Competence.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by mazzi: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
laimo:
Obasanjo wrote in his book that Buhari's daughter married an Igbo man years ago.

What is Buhari's concern with that.He has never discussed his family in public and would never.

His concern is about Nigeria and saving Nigerians from the death that the wicked pdp plans for us.

which obasanjo book?i ave heard that lie even before obasanjo boughth the biro he used in writing that shit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by luvinhubby(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
laimo:

Page & chapter please ?
Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by pazienza(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
gratiaeo:
A vote for Buhari is a vote demon

APC is a Northern-Yoruba gang up 2.0, the first edition was in 1967. They must fail. Their failure is vital to the welfare of Ndiigbo as a people,we owe it our unborn generation.

Nigeria is not going to get better under APC or PDP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Descartes: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin grin grin

Another propaganda busted!!! cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Rilwayne001: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
FreeGlobe:
All of GMB's sons-in-law are Northerners. The Anambra guy story is untrue. Abeg the Man's integrity is enough, no need for such claims.

--- @farouqyola on Twitter

You are very stup1d for taking anothr TANoid (farouqyola) as you source for this nonsens undecided

Read for yourself, do you want another source

Fvcktard angry

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=382007188643515&id=125341937643376&refid=17

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Rilwayne001: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Rilwayne001: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
luvinhubby:

Page & chapter please ?
Thank you.

Who is faruqyola in the op
Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Descartes: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=382007188643515&id=125341937643376&refid=17

Picture of Amina and Udechukwu as husband and wife or you're a pathological liar angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Rilwayne001: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Descartes:

Picture of Amina and Udechukwu as husband and wife or you're a pathological liar angry

You would'nt expect them to ve carrying their picture all around, why don't you just wait for xmas to come and see if he spend his xmas in anambra or not.

Furthermore, who is faruoqyola
Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by tit(f): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
1) Ibo inlaw
2) Ibo driver
3) Ibo cook
4) bank loan for party ticket
5) Abacha is not kworrupt
6) Tinubu is not kworrupt
7) more than 1 million naira
cool 150 cows
9) i did not plan coup
What else is Buhari lying to us about?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Descartes: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You would'nt expect them to ve carrying their picture all around, why don't you just wait for xmas to come and see if he spend his xmas in anambra or not.

Furthermore, who is faruoqyola

Stop peddling falsehood to feel better.

Why did the Anambrarians not aware of this so-called "pseudo-inlaw" all this while? undecided

Hmmm...I smell lies shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by danyegbule: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
The Buhari I know CAN NEVER give his daughter to an Igbo man. Why all these lies and why will he not come out and denial the rumor.... I thought he was different.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by tit(f): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
danyegbule:
The Buhari I know CAN NEVER give his daughter to an Igbo man. Why all these lies and why will he not come out and denial the rumor.... I thought he was different.

someone who lied openly to Shagari that he was not planning coup
and went ahead to kill Brigadier Bako who would have contested with him for the leadership of the junta.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mogidi:
As the election draws nearer, you'd read stories like How Buhari helped Ojukwu during the war..... How Awolowo predicted Buhari would be president in 2015.

Same Buhari tactics failed in 2003, 2007, 2011 and would fail again in 2015.

Let me help you bro.

"If not for Buhari, the entire Igbo nation would had been wiped out"

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Arysexy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hohohohoho.

Buhari image laundry receiving punches from all angles. Buhari supporters don't know d harm they are causing him with all these baseless lies they churn out Just to canonise a devil as saint. A good market sells itself.

I wonder How these apc e-rats think they will change d mind of an igboman by dishing out lies and propaganda Just to sell buhari to us. TUFIAKWAAAAA!

I RATHER CHEW MY VOTERS CARD THAN VOTE THIS EVIL MAN CALLED BUHARI.

I LIKE AS BUHARI BAGS OF LIES ARE BEEN BURSTED ONE BY ONE, BUHARI MUST CRY AGAIN FOR NOT LEARNING HIS LESSONS IN D PREVIOUS 3 ATTEMPTS.

GEJ, TILL BUHARI SHOUTS HOSSANA IN THE HIGHEST!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Arysexy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
tit:
1) Ibo inlaw
2) Ibo driver
3) Ibo cook
4) bank loan for party ticket
5) Abacha is not kworrupt
6) Tinubu is not kworrupt
7) more than 1 million naira
cool 150 cows
9) i did not plan coup
What else is Buhari lying to us about?

10) Buhari has British accent. Hehehe

Bery bery stufid AAA fee cee fiful

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by theM16: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wh
Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by theM16: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Whatever u say online is not so important. D majority of pple that will vote knw better. Last election, many pple gave jonah a chance cos they were swayed by his story or rather his path to bcomin the president...n he has largely disappointed. If u r old enough to witness Buharis govt or if u v bn opportuned to read undiluted stories abt his govt, u will understand he is no saint, bt not near as dumb as this jonathan. I see all politicians as trickery ..bt this jonathan is just a no good man. when tribalism finally ruins ur country it will b clear to u ow u v elped kill nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
MR SEUN NGWAKWE OBINOSCOPY OVER TO YOU GUYS
Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by donphilopus: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
FreeGlobe:
These same people told us how Buhari could not afford nomination form because he's corrupt free and yet we don't know how he affords to fly private jets round the country, how he affords foreign medical trips, how he afforded the many 1 million nairas used to "bribe delegates" at APC convention. Nigerians shine your eye.

Hope you're aware that God will never forgive you for this thing you just wrote up there?! There are Delegates from your State who attended the APC National Convention, you can ask them if they voted Buhari because they were given N1m or because of his integrity.

These PDP Members are really taking this campaign against Buhari to another level. A PDP Apologist referred to Buhari on Facebook as 'Late' Muhammadu Buhari just because he doesn't like him. Does that make sense?! At least none of us is senseless, y'all can still use your senses when campaigning against somebody you do not like!
Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by tit(f): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
theM16:
Whatever u say online is not so important. D majority of pple that will vote knw better. Last election, many pple gave jonah a chance cos they were swayed by his story or rather his path to bcomin the president...n he has largely disappointed. If u r old enough to witness Buharis govt or if u v bn opportuned to read undiluted stories abt his govt, u will understand he is no saint, bt not near as dumb as this jonathan. I see all politicians as trickery ..bt this jonathan is just a no good man. when tribalism finally ruins ur country it will b clear to u ow u v elped kill nigeria

if you are chosing a employee, who would you take:

1) a dishonest, sharp, pretentious crook who could sell your business behind your back
2) a honest, inexperienced newcomer whom you can support and guide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law by Kenai: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt, but he jailed Sam Mbakwe and Ambrose Alli on the claims of corruption even though there was no proof.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. / APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari / DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.