Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 (3826 Views)

Michael Okpara University Hostel Is On Fire (Photos) / Michael Okpara University(mouau) 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Check Out Michael Okpara University Pume Result (2) (3) (4)

Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Doclight(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
makkitush: pls do they offer med nd surgery,pharmacy.
next year med law mass comm
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by makkitush: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Doclight: next year med law mass comm
ok,thanks.
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by makkitush: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2014
NmaGOD44: thanks....nope,heard it's gonna start next year
ok,thanks.
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Adrenaline123(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2014
Mehn!!!! This thread don grow oo grin grin
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Adrenaline123(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Congrats NmaGOD44, so you will be treating seun's dog in time to come. grin
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by emmyvet(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
NmaGOD44: vet med......so happy

congratulations!!!
You are welcome to the field of veterinary medicine!!! grin

Note**** Veterinary medicine is not an all comers Job?
You just have to make up your mind right now if you really want to succeed in veterinary medicine because MOUAU-CVM is a college where 100% come in and 20% go out with the DVM probably after 6yrs plus.........
My free advice now is this
-panic not at what people will tell you about vet medicine.
-vet medicine can only be easy when you make it easy.
-when you get to Mouau frustrated vet students may seem to change your mind but fear not.

-Now Go back and make sure you fall in love with this three wicked guys Biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics if you don't want to write another Jamb or repeat year one in MOUAU-CVM

-the problem is not becoming a veterinary student but becoming a veterinary doctor!
Goodluck and welcome to the College of veterinary medicine

Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Adrenaline123(m): 1:44am On Sep 05, 2014
emmyvet:

congratulations!!!

You just have to make up your mind right now if you really want to succeed in veterinary medicine because MOUAU-CVM is a college where 100% come in and 20% go out with the DVM probably after 6yrs plus.........
-when you get to Mouau frustrated vet students may seem to change your mind but fear not.

-Now Go back and make sure you fall in love with this three wicked guys Biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics if you don't want to write another Jamb or repeat year one in MOUAU-CVM

-the problem is not becoming a veterinary student but becoming a veterinary doctor!
good advise smiley

Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Adrenaline123: Congrats NmaGOD44, so you will be treating seun's dog in time to come. grin
abi?..... im go pay me wella nah
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
emmyvet:

congratulations!!!

wooow wooow woooow!!!...am just seeing dis right now....thanks so much...ur advice and God's grace will keep me going ....am grateful.....and dats ur field,right?...u sound like it
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Adrenaline123:
good advise smiley
datz right
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by emmyvet(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
NmaGOD44: wooow wooow woooow!!!...am just seeing dis right now....thanks so much...ur advice and God's grace will keep me going ....am grateful.....and dats ur field,right?...u sound like it

Lol that used to be my field but right now a Logic student that wish to solve your problems with 0s and 1s .

Just study hard and pray!
Good luck!!
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Doclight(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
emmyvet:

Lol that used to be my field but right now a Logic student that wish to solve your problems with 0s and 1s .

Just study hard and pray!
Good luck!!
vet
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by emmyvet(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Doclight: vet
Ya I used to be a vet student!
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Doclight(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
emmyvet:
Ya I used to be a vet student!
what den happened? And why d change?
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by emmyvet(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Doclight: what den happened? And why d change?
Dropped out in 100level because of my passion for computing.
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Doclight(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
emmyvet:
Dropped out in 100level because of my passion for computing.
wow ok.

Same umudike?
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by emmyvet(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Doclight: wow ok.

Same umudike?
No but in a school that can give me chance to develop my skills in computing.
NOUN
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Doclight(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
emmyvet:
No but in a school that can give me chance to develop my skills in computing.
NOUN
hmmmm

noun?

Why noun?
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by emmyvet(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Doclight: hmmmm

noun?

Why noun?
NOUN can be the only school(In Nigeria) where you have time to learn and develop your skills and creative ability and also pursue your degree.
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Doclight(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
emmyvet:
NOUN can be the only school(In Nigeria) where you have time to learn and develop your skills and creative ability and also pursue your degree.
hmmmmm if u say so
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmm if u say so
expectant father ....saw dat somewhere ...how have u been?
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Doclight(m): 6:01am On Sep 11, 2014
NmaGOD44: expectant father ....saw dat somewhere ...how have u been?
nma u not serious lol!

Fine and u?
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by emmyvet(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmm if u say so
Ya
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 1:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Doclight: nma u not serious lol!

Fine and u?
am cool
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2014
emmyvet:
Ya
can I get d list of books from u,pls?....really wanna get started now.....at least let me just b glancing through them....
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Doclight(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
NmaGOD44: can I get d list of books from u,pls?....really wanna get started now.....at least let me just b glancing through them....
lolzzzzz
this kind dokintor eh
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Doclight: lolzzzzz
this kind dokintor eh
wetin do am nah ?.....abi u no like as ah wan study small b4 we begin....
how have u been managing & any good news from ur quarters?
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Doclight(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
NmaGOD44: wetin do am nah ?.....abi u no like as ah wan study small b4 we begin....
how have u been managing & any good news from ur quarters?
lolzzzz which kind news u want me yarn?
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Doclight: lolzzzz which kind news u want me yarn?
any good news nah .....u r seeking for admission, right?.....if yes,is ur name on d list?.....datz if d list is out already
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by emmyvet(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sorryfor the late reply!
NmaGOD44: can I get d list of books from u,pls?....really wanna get started now.....at least let me just b glancing through them....

Well the biology is just to read about 5kingdom classification of live. Maybe college biology will be ok or you pickup the general biology by prof. Hillary Edeoga the VC.

Physics is just pickup elementary physics.
For Chem you can use your new school chemistry read up bonding, electrovalency, periodic table in details.
Mathematics is just
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by emmyvet(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sorryfor the late reply!

Well the biology is just to read about 5kingdom classification of live. Maybe college biology will be ok or you pickup the general biology by prof. Hillary Edeoga the VC.

Physics is just pickup elementary physics.
For Chem you can use your new school chemistry read up bonding, electrovalency, periodic table in details.
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Doclight(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
NmaGOD44: any good news nah .....u r seeking for admission, right?.....if yes,is ur name on d list?.....datz if d list is out already
well d only news i've heard.

Yesterday was rag day in school.
Freshers shall resume december

Opinion:which Uni.has The Best Brainy Students In Nig? / List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly / Meet Kids That Were Raised By WILD ANIMALS