Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Art Of Blogging - Why Do You Blog? Business, Fun Or Service As Employee - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Art Of Blogging - Why Do You Blog? Business, Fun Or Service As Employee (417 Views)

Increase Comment And Backlinks To You Blog Free Today Nw Now / Really Is Zoom Network Back With Good Qaulity Service As Huawei Partners Zoom / Let Me Put You Blog On My Blogroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Blogging - Why Do You Blog? Business, Fun Or Service As Employee by obyfreedom: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Welcome to The ART of BLOGGING!

This thread is created to share knowledge, experiences and to sample opions of individuals on the topic of blogging.

I personally have been hearing about blogging on over the net, and I even read blog posts by many bloggers but have never really considered it as anything untill now.

So share with us your blogging experience whlie observing the simple rules of the forum as outlined by the Administrator, super-moderators and moderators.

welcome on board!
Re: The Art Of Blogging - Why Do You Blog? Business, Fun Or Service As Employee by obyfreedom: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
My experience in blogging is mixed in the sense that I've been reading and following blog posts but have never considered myself blogging.

I use to see blogging as medium or platform for sharing information or the newbie way of publishing content on the Internet and nothing more.

Now I've seen something more with blogging...

I was pushed several times to try my hands on blogging since I have the potentials (love writing, reading, active on social media etc) but have been very lazy when it comes to blogging.

Today, It's a different story... having my first blog that was setup for me by the help of my hubby refined is a new found love for me. Now I share my world on my blog and having fun doing it.

You can see my first blog with some top stories here http://obysconnect..com/2014/08/coming-to-nigeria-october-1st-american.html

Don't forget to post your comment and share with your friends.

See you soon

(1) (Reply)

Earn Multiple Streams Of Income Writing Online / Please All Webmasters Everyone Should Enter Here. / Latest Ebook: Blogging From Scratch Module2 (free Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.