Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866007 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by seangy4konji: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
This schools noted as I have a 2.7 cgpa. That America na sure banker next year Insha Allah.no rushing.step by step.

JabinodelaRatta:
You can check out mississippi state university and tennessy state university...the cgpa requirement is in the range of 2.5-2.7

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dahjhi: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
mcfarlin:

I don't really know much on such issues

But am sure with ur hnd you can get sumfin higher than bsc.

Cc:walspring,and all my oga's at the top.
Keenly expecting them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
E ku weekend. Have a nice weekend bro.
sabiguy:

I concor! He ain't about that life but someone needs to enlighten him if he is willing to learn. I greet you brother.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Please people make una helep una guy with im inerview gbege o. That is the spirit bro. Wish you luck in securing your visa.
sobatec:

thank Bro., and all that give advice and others that abuse, I think am here to Learn from past mistake and not to take the mistake to d future.
I went there with original documents all I know is that my preparation is not very strong enough. all I need now is strong advice and good guidance before proceeding to the next level
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ikuyinminu(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hello house. I want to study in the U.S.. my cousin that just got admitted at Unmc said I can get tangible info here... first of all.. season greetings. Lets get it started fellow Nigerians.. lol.
M.SC INFO TECH wit Gp 2.96. Is TOEFL necessary? What about GRE? I am thinking UNMC. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
ikuyinminu:
Hello house. I want to study in the U.S.. my cousin that just got admitted at Unmc said I can get tangible info here... first of all.. season greetings. Lets get it started fellow Nigerians.. lol.
M.SC INFO TECH wit Gp 2.96. Is TOEFL necessary? What about GRE? I am thinking UNMC. Thanks

If your cousin is there he is the best to get information for you.

What is UNMC? where, what State?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
ikuyinminu:

Lol I guess your cousin don't have time fyu #kidding tongue. GRE is a MUST especially when you r going for post graduate programs (if not for the school, 90% chances you'll need it for student visa) so YES to GRE. TOEFL is not really necessary but it would embellish your intentions & chances. 2.96 on a 4.0 scale should be acceptable by your UNMC, so I suggest you find out about their requirement (Google/school website) otherwise there are one thousand and one schools that would accept that. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
jenns:

Why wud someone go to the embassy wif a fake document.
You must be VERY new here to ask this question cheesy
We see HUNDREDS of people here who tell tales of using fake papers, identity, visas and qualifications.
They usually come here begging "someone should help a brother, or, sister"

Have a read back through older postings.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by frankarecords: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
House oooo who and who applied for emergency appointment and who and who is waiting for approval like me?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Please gurus have anybody in this forum heard or seing where it was possible for some of those nigerians that organise the appointment screening at the first check in post in the embassy could secure an early appointment for someone? One of them asked me to go and pay for visa fee that he would secure an early appointment for me.that I will immediately print out the appointment confirmation. But I'm still nervous I don't want to land into trouble :-
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
udeyokay:
Please gurus have anybody in this forum heard or seing where it was possible for some of those nigerians that organise the appointment screening at the first check in post in the embassy could secure an early appointment for someone? One of them asked me to go and pay for visa fee that he would secure an early appointment for me.that I will immediately print out the appointment confirmation. But I'm still nervous I don't want to land into trouble :-

What they're gonna do, you can do it yourself. Just make sure you check late at night and early in the morning. Good luck smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amefrica:

What they're gonna do, you can do it yourself. Just make sure you check late at night and early in the morning. Good luck smiley
Thanks bro
The lucked my username and password in a way even to login the appointment is not possible for me now if I complain they said I should chill by monday they will give ma new date then give me my username and password.though I have not given them dime. They said when I confirm their job then I will pay them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
udeyokay:

Just refrain from that..It is possible through some backdoor, but you don't wanna put yourself in trouble or some difficult situation.Defer your admission if necessary.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
udeyokay:

Thanks bro
The lucked my username and password in a way even to login the appointment is not possible for me now if I complain they said I should chill by monday they will give ma new date then give me my username and password.though I have not given them dime. They said when I confirm their job then I will pay them.

Why would you give them your username and password at the first instance? I guess they changed your password already. Jeez. Just tell them you ain't interested anymore. ...and have your login details back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
udeyokay:

Thanks bro
By monday your appointment could be sold by your "helpers" and your details used by many people.
Why on earth did you give a stranger your personal details!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
worry359:

By monday your appointment could be sold by your "helpers" and your details used by many people.
Why on earth did you give a stranger your personal details!
thanks. I have called them now telling them I am not interested again
But is it possible another person using someone's appointment details?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
udeyokay:
thanks. I have called them now telling them I am not interested again
But is it possible another person using someone's appointment details?

They can use your GTB confirmation code to book for another person.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lolzz...no probs bro just pm me
jenns:

Thanks padi me..shey you know, we need to relate better on bbm or any social network.
We've got to be united cos this is just the first stage oo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mzzdorah(f): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
frankarecords:
House oooo who and who applied for emergency appointment and who and who is waiting for approval like me?

cry shocked am also waiting ooo... I applied yestdy
Hopefully dey shuld reply on Monday... Dats my prayer
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amefrica:

How long deos Gtb visa payment is valid for?? But even if they try such na we dey.
Already I have given them heat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
udeyokay:
Please gurus have has anybody in this forum... :-
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=godG post=29056097][/quote] You've taken over from ferdimako?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
slimmy05:
You've take over from ferdimako?

If we don't look after ourselves, who will? cheesy

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
frankarecords:

Thanks bro and God bless.i applied yestaday hopefully next week I will get a date for interview.
Thanks for the encouragement.

Lets give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
DARKLIGHT:

I stay around Okota, Cele.

Okay and i stay around Ipaja command.. am sure you know the place
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
ikuyinminu:

You need GRE and TOEFL if i am not wrong and it also depend on your school because some schools don't request for that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
udeyokay:

They will do emergency for you and you wont know it emergency and you will just pay money for what you can do yourself..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
udeyokay:

Thanks bro

As if i knew that is what they will do for you... Its emergency request and they dont want you to see the confirmation in your email from the embassy..

I will advise you not to pay for the date because they already maneuver you... I dont still know why someone people will fall for cheap trick and still patronize agent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amefrica:

I dont think so because the fee is on his name.

Another person using it will be arrested for stealing or fraud.. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amefrica:

Why would you give them your username and password at the first instance? I guess they changed your password already. Jeez. Just tell them you ain't interested anymore. ...and have your login details back.

I guess that's how they deal with people looking for early date
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Horayce:
Guys pls which is preferable? one way ticket or return? my friend advised i use return but i can't see any affordable return ticket. Thanks

As for me one way is okay for you but if you be OBO you can get round trip ticket
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
mcfarlin:

Mine is undergrad.

Why undergrad for you?

With hnd you can go ahead na?

Maybe his gpa is low.. But trust me he can secure visa with UG provided he can defend himself and give a good reason why he is starting UG afresh..

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa