Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867562 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teeboy22(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ctemi:

I need the cheat if thr is, the de-activating code for daily 1mb don't work was writing 'parameter is invalid'
opt in*330*1# *330*2# opt out..

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Teeboy22:

Thank you, do you know how daily #100 subscription work&can I download with it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Obama land no be Yaba Market wey I dey sharply go come back ooooo.... Chai I have been on board since 9pm tuesday, I don tire.... thanks to emirate airline wifi, would av been bored like kilode as everyone on board here na white them be.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Obama land no be Yaba Market wey I dey sharply go come back ooooo.... Chai I have been on board since 9pm tuesday, I don tire.... thanks to emirate airline wifi, would av been bored like kilode as everyone on board here na white them be. No one to talk to.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teeboy22(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ctemi:

Thank you, do you know how daily #100 subscription work&can I download with it
see dia *330*1# nd *330*2# and get 1mb...again...dia *330*1# nd *330*2# nd get 2mb....dial it continously and get as much as u wnt....

note...its expires 12pm ,,,nd 1mb cost N5

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by abbeymaniak(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
innovativeame:

try the schools recommended by slimmy05. On the other hand, if u need help on ISU, I can assist when it's necessary.
Greetings to all. @Repsin , hope u have reserved my bed space? I won't take it lightly ooooo grin

Wats ISU sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gbenge77(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Where is Yvette?Who remembers her?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boynigeria(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
pls house, im an otondo to this travel ish....i will like to apply for my posgraduate degree program in USA and i really need information on how to go about it....i studied English.....i really need a cheap skool plssssss helppppp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
It's been a while I heard from ebdib? Anyone know wassup with him?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
You need to decide where you want to major for your postgraduate studies.Then you have to search for schools that have such programs and also check their requirements. After doing this, you will decide on which ones you will like to apply to and gather their admission requirements. I am not based in the arts discipline so I am not familiar with their pre requisites.
If they require standardised tests like most graduate programs in the engineering, you might have to write GRE and/or TOEFL.
boynigeria:
pls house, im an otondo to this travel ish....i will like to apply for my posgraduate degree program in USA and i really need information on how to go about it....i studied English.....i really need a cheap skool plssssss helppppp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
abbeymaniak:

Wats ISU sir
Illinois state university

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
ebdib is fine....he's currently online...maybe he's been kinda busy with skol stufzz...

I got ur text bro.....I was busy with someone then wen u called...I feel u bro #gbabe#...ur head is massively valid grin...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
sirRiddy:

Sup bro.
Been busy with work, school and the in-betweens
Hope you're good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
@ slimmy05
Are you in the states now?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
abbeymaniak:

Wats ISU sir
ISU = Illinois State University

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alright bro.
profojah:

ebdib is fine....he's currently online...maybe he's been kinda busy with skol stufzz...

I got ur text bro.....I was busy with someone then wen u called...I feel u bro #gbabe#...ur head is massively valid grin...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Good to know you are doing fine. I am just there, not fine at all with this malignant flu making me feel horrible..Stay cool and safe.
ebdib:

Sup bro.
Hope you're good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
ebdib:

Sup bro.
Hope you're good.
Hello bro, quite a while. How is studies n where r u studying?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
amanze15:
their acceptance percentage scared me,that is university of illonois-urbana- champaigne, or maybe u can hint me on a better school in Illionois that is okay, my sponsor lives in preoria so she's bent on getting a school with a not too distant proximity
You can try Western Illinois University Macomb. It's the most affordable school in illinois. I'm in university of Illinois Springfield so I don't know much about the urbana champagne campus.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
innovativeame:

try the schools recommended by slimmy05. On the other hand, if u need help on ISU, I can assist when it's necessary.
Greetings to all. @Repsin , hope u have reserved my bed space? I won't take it lightly ooooo grin
Your bed space is still intact ooo. I go lease am out sha if I no see u soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
abbeymaniak:

Wats ISU sir
Illinois state university

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
slimmy05:
illinois state university, normal. Southern Illinois university Carbondale and Edwardvile
They are good schools with high acceptance rate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2015
repsin:
Your bed space is still intact ooo. I go lease am out sha if I no see u soon.
Na God name I take beg you, no sell am oooo, else I will send Ferguson police down to your abode. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Teeboy22:

Which code is for this and how many gig/gb
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Gbenge77:
Where is Yvette?Who remembers her?

I do... grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teeboy22(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Walspring:

Which code is for this and how many gig/gb
for etisalat....1mb cost 5naira....so u opt in nd opt out as u like...nd get as many mb as u wnt

NOTe..it expires 12pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by taiwo09: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Horayce:

ok i'll be the first to admit that individual needs differ and the situation in houston is peculiar but my main issues were:
1. Some campuses are a 2-5 minute walk from where we would be taking lectures, that's a huge premium for someone who is a first timer in this country and doesn't have a car for now. Houston has a traffic problem as I discovered, and where i got a place, i would be riding a bus to and fro which is still fine with me till i get a car.
2. Your on campus housing monthly payment includes rent, furniture, utilities, cable television, and high speed internet. I took some advice I found on nairaland and tried to find off campus housing with a similar deal and could not. So I really hope to god that my bills (I don't need cable TV)would be reasonable, otherwise what extra savings I may think I'm pooling from staying off campus may be lost from transportation costs/bills.
3. In some dorms like calhoun lofts and Bayou oaks, u can rent out private/semi private apartments and are allowed to cook ur own meals.
4. The privacy concern is a matter of taste and personal needs, maybe if i were a younger/undergrad student i wouldn't have minded the opportunity to make friends that could last a lifetime, but i've already done that in my university days in Naija.

Yep I noticed too, most Nigerians here are really doing well or at least better than african americans. Very encouraging i must admit. And we dey go school sha, almost every non african american I see on campus is a nigerian.

HALLELUJAH!!! smiley they cant do without us...na we gan gan be african American

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello guys, have anybody booked a flight with wakanow? I'm looking for the cheapest deal I can get. Heard booking with agents is far cheaper.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dfirstK: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello rumie? Please anyone in the State who knows a better school to apply for CIVIL ENGINEERING either University or College, but I will prefer University, I have National diploma in it b4 , but I want start it all over again in abroad, please if you knw a better please to study the course reply ASAP, n if thr any help I'll really appreciate. Regrads
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2015
boofydon:
Hello guys, have anybody booked a flight with wakanow? I'm looking for the cheapest deal I can get. Heard booking with agents is far cheaper.
No it's not, they'll surely have their gain in it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2015
coobboy:

No it's not, they'll surely have their gain in it
Really? Just spoke with united airline and delta airline customer care, they gave me 405k and 417k respectively. Spoke with wakanow customer service and got 298k. Am I missing something? shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teeboy22(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
boofydon:
Really? Just spoke with united airline and delta airline customer care, they gave me 405k and 417k respectively. Spoke with wakanow customer service and got 298k. Am I missing something? shocked
...chosee...emirates...qatar air ,ethipian..dey r cheap aoo...sheyb na lagos -Us abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51