Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866148 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2015
Snazzygirl:

Unfortunately nursing isn't on the USCIS list of STEM courses.

Oh, I see it has been removed from the updated STEM list released recently by USCIS. It used to be considered part of STEM before.

http://www.citywidemathscience.com/blog/stem-careers-actuary-nurse-veterinarian

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2015
sannywills:
GREETINGS BIG BRODA BIG FRANC,WALSPRING,IMPERIOUSXX AND OTHER BIG BRODAS I GREET YOU ALL.
I HAVE AN ISSUE,MY BRODA IS 40 YEARS OLD AND HE WANT TO GO FOR HIS MATERS IN U.S, WHAT ARE HIS CHANCES HE IS THE ONE SPONSORING HIMSELF AND HE IS MARRIED WITH AN ISSUE.I WANT TO KNOW HIS CHANCES OF GETTING A VISA.
PLEASE BRODAS NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS HE HAS ALREDY TAKING GRE AND TOEFL

Honestly, I don't know what to say. His age (40 years) and long absence away from school are quite daunting to his chances.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2015
slimmy05:
angry They stare at me and it makes me uncomfortable. Half bread is better than cold akara

Lol! Maybe they see something in you that you don't see yet! wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by warriboy21(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2015
d way u guz r describing america so ..hmm nawa o. ,evryman for himsef,strict laws, despising of family members,bla bla bla ,,e de make some us fear to come o. and no b so i de see am for film o embarassed
dis america nogo make pesin wen de generous to b stingy so? and wot of pesin wen stingy before e travel go der..hw e go b?
oghene sad shocked

abeg na hwmuch una de put for offering for una obodoyibo church sad

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Snazzygirl: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2015
warriboy21:
d way u guz r describing america so ..hmm nawa o. ,evryman for himsef,strict laws, despising of family members,bla bla bla ,,e de make some us fear to come o. and no b so i de see am for film o embarassed
dis america nogo make pesin wen de generous to b stingy so? and wot of pesin wen stingy before e travel go der..hw e go b?
oghene sad shocked

cheesy cheesy$1
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 12:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Snazzygirl:

cheesy cheesy$1
Close your mouth.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Uglykunu: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2015
warriboy21:
oghene sad shocked

1$=200naira... How much you dey put for church for naija ? No lie
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2015
warriboy21:
oghene sad shocked

You this warri man... U no go kill me with laugh

You nah pastor wey you wan know how much dem dey put down for offering

25cents grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Uglykunu:

1$=200naira... How much you dey put for church for naija ? No lie
Ighomuedafe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2015
streetMic:
Hi Stewee, What is the name of your school? Happy new year Fam. Congrats to all coming soon!

Wayman Aviation!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2015
streetMic:
Hi Stewee, What is the name of your school? Happy new year Fam. Congrats to all coming soon!

Wayman Aviation!
Happy New Year Bud!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Bolade005:

I thought I was the only person who noticed that the most vocal person on this thread is just few days old in America. Oh well, it is well.
and what difference does it make? Does it make your life different? Even before I hada view of how the embassy looked like, I've put quite a few people through who got their visa.

You have not even gotten a school yet and you're like this? And if you're saying trash to get points just to get noticed then you're hitting the wrong button.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 20, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Lol! Maybe they see something in you that you don't see yet! wink
I know for sure am not ugly. grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bolade005: 5:18am On Jan 20, 2015
slimmy05:
and what difference does it make? Does it make your life different? Even before I hada view of how the embassy looked like, I've put quite a few people through who got their visa.

You have not even gotten a school yet and you're like this? And if you're saying trash to get points just to get noticed then you're hitting the wrong button.
Obviously you are one of the few delusional people that thinks America is the height of success. Oh well, it is well.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bolade005: 5:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Snazzygirl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Nasee, come take your brother from here oooooo...lol. I no dey wait o, I go invite you for my wedding.

You are welcome!
This lady ain't nice a bit. Come on, you will invite me to our own wedding? cheesy cheesy.

Be good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 6:24am On Jan 20, 2015
Bolade005:

This lady ain't nice a bit. Come on, you will invite me to our own wedding? cheesy cheesy.

Be good.
Oya face front and leave my Ore alone angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bolade005: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2015
MsNas:

Oya face front and leave my Ore alone angry
Lol your Ore is not even into me grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kaynine59(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2015
My oga am loyal... Thanks for ur inputs boss
Amefrica:

Bro. I think you should reapply for admission, try a university. Community colleges are known to lower chances of VISA approval.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dharmy002(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2015
@msnas u won't kill me. U Ibadan babes with whala. Porches babe , fine babe, Behind babe... Only u noni. It's cool. I hope u won't lastely fall for dat guy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dharmy002(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Snazzy girl I see u too. D pillar behind msnas. Dats serious. Make Una take am easy on my guy ooh.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gozychuks(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2015
I need schools with realtively cheap fees. I don search tire I don confuse sef. I am loooking @ fall 2015. I am interested in Environmental engineering. Anybody pls help a broda out. This searching thing gets one confused. I need schools that offers GA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by asadiaboymma: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2015
lastmanstandn:

Oga calm down, are you going to Harvard? I scored, 288 and i have my Visa now. I think other results (Undergraduate CGPA), tests score (TOEFL) and Statement of Purpose influences admission decision.

Hi, please can u help me with the names of such schools or better still ur school. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by onuawuchi: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hi,

Let me begin by showing my gratitude to the selflessness and generosity I see on this forum. My progress so far in the process came from the knowledge I picked on here. If this attitude is replicated in different spheres of our national fabrics, we will have little or no reason at all to leave our shores. Thank you to every one of you for your contributions.

I apologize in advance if anyone is taken aback by my question. I’ve been admitted into the University of Missouri St. Louis and Middle Tennessee State U for a masters degree. And I’m currently waiting for University of Utah to make their admission decision on my application. Getting admission is obviously not a challenge to me, but my scare is getting a study visa with my age and marital status. I am 34 and still single (male). Do I really stand any chance at a visa with my situation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ikuyinminu(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
What's the easiest and fastest thing to do 3days to GRE and TOEFL exam. Let me restructure what should you be doing 3days to the 2 exams?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Uchboggy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
onuawuchi:
Hi,

Let me begin by showing my gratitude to the selflessness and generosity I see on this forum. My progress so far in the process came from the knowledge I picked on here. If this attitude is replicated in different spheres of our national fabrics, we will have little or no reason at all to leave our shores. Thank you to every one of you for your contributions.

I apologize in advance if anyone is taken aback by my question. I’ve been admitted into the University of Missouri St. Louis and Middle Tennessee State U for a masters degree. And I’m currently waiting for University of Utah to make their admission decision on my application. Getting admission is obviously not a challenge to me, but my scare is getting a study visa with my age and marital status. I am 34 and still single (male). Do I really stand any chance at a visa with my situation?
Sorry I don't have an answer to your questions rather I wanna ask another.... Please how did u get 2 admissions already , cos av been looking for even one admission since last fall. I had 307 in GRE and studied chemical engineering applied for petroleum engineering

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bolade005:

Obviously you are one of the few delusional people that thinks America is the height of success. Oh well, it is well.
Is this how best you can expose your crass ignorance. Why not get a life and stop being jealous.

How does American visa equate being successful. I still stand at the quality of education here is exceptional.

So what the hell are you saying or just trying hard to get noticed.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
slimmy05:
Is this how best you can expose your crass ignorance. Why not get a life and stop being jealous.

You and this "jealous" word, you be Dangote

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa