Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867849 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Idazbawz:
something smells fishy cheesy ... Anyways, you should use the pm for such issues.. Don't cast him on a U.S. student visa thread angry
That girl sef. undecided... I tire o

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Idazbawz:
Dear fellow Nairalanders,
My stay in the US, so far, has been splendid...
I understand that coming to America is almost the biggest dream for many Nigerians...

F-1 students have much benefits in the U.S., but food wey sweet, Na $$$ kill am... Which is why I'd like to talk about financial aspect of schooling here.

First thing you should know is that; there's no MAGIC in the U.S that will provide money... America is a country that you only earn what you worked for-- this is why most Americans are not religious.

The thing is try to payoff your tuition and other expenses throughout your first Academic year, and other things will flow easily. This way you'd enjoy your stay in America.
However, people are discouraging those that don't have enough funds...if you don't have money for your tuition and you really wanna come to America, COME!!!
You'll surely find your way legally...just that your first year would be tough and frustrating... There's always a way in America!!! If this is your case, please try to live with relatives or Nigerians that's been here for a while so that they can explain how to keep your F-1 status.

My point is: If you don't have enough fund for your first year, don't come to America... But if you really want to come or if you HAVE TO come, COME! and you'll still find your way legally...

Don't let $$$ kill your dreams and ambition...
I wish everyone success!!!

P.S: Opinions are welcome, but be sure to understand my post before contrasting, else I won't respond.

All the best
Noted!!.......thanks boss

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
joenicewake:
It's funny, right? cheesy

It's basically a way to establish the US, yet some Americans are against it. This is really crazy. Even my girlfriend does not like it too. She always laugh at every word i utter. I doubt if she believes in God.
how are you man??Called you last week,you could not hear me;reception was bad at your end!!Hope you good though??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
joenicewake:
All the best indeed. I like your words. Unfortunately, the US is not for everybody. It depends on what God wants for you. There's also Canada, Australia, Finland, New Zealand, the UK and Sweden. These countries are superior as well, in terms of passports.

Amefrica is doing pretty well in Canada I guess. Everyone's destiny can never be the same. God made it that way.

Do you know why "In God We Trust" is written on the US Currency? cheesy

Haha bro. I wouldn't have liked it better if I were in the US cheesy Canada is really beautiful and nice, their immigration rules are just so sweet for international students. Mehn! I'm enjoying every second here as it passes by. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by obiaguna(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2015
zeezahbee:
$7000-45000. depends on the course and location. that's just tuition tho

Lets say Msc Finance In a not so expensive city.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2015
STENON:
okay, Thank you , Pls can I apply for Medical Physics considering my undergraduate discipline? Although, I'm yet to search for Grad schools for that course, Pls is there any school that you can recommend for me and with good source of funding for international students. thank you
Look at University of Massachusetts Lowell
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. .
Florida State University. Those are the ones I know of. Google is always best for such search.

I can recall UMass Lowell weren't that problematic with admissions . Dunno about now cos that was in 2012
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha bro. I wouldn't have liked it better if I were in the US cheesy Canada is really beautiful and nice, their immigration rules are just so sweet for international students. Mehn! I'm enjoying every second here as it passes by. cheesy

Canada? Too cold. Too empty. Only two top notch schools (Toronto and McGill) the rest are bleeehhh. They can't even decide what language to speak. Lol!.

It's a nice serene country with the most sensible immigration rules for skilled migrants.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2015
ebdib:

Canada? Too cold. Too empty. Only two top notch schools (Toronto and McGill) the rest are bleeehhh. They can't even decide what language to speak. Lol!.

It's a nice serene country with the most sensible immigration rules for skilled migrants.

I agree say e dey cold lol, and the population small true true haha. We have 2 official languages English and French, but out of the 10 provinces and 3 territories na only Quebec be the French province lol. Others na English tongue We love Canada! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Your conclusion na the koko jare. Abi no be post graduation be the main thing?
Oga ebdib me sef be barca fan...I dey watch our games for livescore well well and I dey watch our games if we qualify for champions league final. But anytime wey madrid dey hammer us before half time, omo I dey find my levels o cheesy
but still, mes que un club cheesycheesy
btw, when are you graduating?
ebdib:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Amefrica:

I agree say e dey cold lol, and the population small true true haha. We have 2 official languages English and French, but out of the 10 provinces and 3 territories na only Quebec be the French province lol. Others na English tongue We love Canada! cheesy

Nice.
You forgot new Brunswick
New Brunswick is the only officially bilingual state .
Nouveau Brunswick en français.
So it's one and half for french. Lol
See i dey teach you about your beloved country.

Oya cry for yaself grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 10, 2015
sirRiddy:
Your conclusion na the koko jare. Abi no be post graduation be the main thing?
Oga ebdib me sef be barca fan...I dey watch our games for livescore well well and I dey watch our games if we qualify for champions league final. But anytime wey madrid dey hammer us before half time, omo I dey find my levels o cheesy
but still, mes que un club cheesycheesy
btw, when are you graduating?

Haha hahaha.
Will be done this fall.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Nassy mama, kini WES yen ti reflect o. E seun mi gan an o cheesy
Se eyin na o ni wa di bo fun 'senji' ni? Abi bawo? :p
Thanks a lot. Really appreciate your magnanimity cheesy
MsNas:
Look at University of Massachusetts Lowell
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. .
Florida State University. Those are the Ines I know of. Google is always beat for such search.

I can recall UMass Lowell weren't that problematic with admissions . Dunno about now cos that was in 2012
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 10, 2015
ebdib:

Nice.
You forgot new Brunswick
New Brunswick is the only officially bilingual state .
Nouveau Brunswick en français.
So it's one and half for french. Lol
See i dey teach you about your beloved country.

Oya cry for yaself grin

I know haha tongue But still top notch schools, you forgot to mention. York University, University of Manitoba, and University of Alberta.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Really? Congrats in advance o.
Send plane make e carry us come now. Abi no owanbe ni?
ebdib:

Haha hahaha.
Will be done this fall.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 10, 2015
stevecrun:
how are you man??Called you last week,you could not hear me;reception was bad at your end!!Hope you good though??
I'm good, Steve. The King Kicker. Never knew it was you. Thought that it was Slimmy, the cutest guy. Sorry the signal was really weak.

Please drop me your digits at this moniker then followed by @gmail.com

Would definitely call back later.

Have a great day brother!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olaban: 1:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Hello nairalanders, i need SOP on Business Adminstration. I will so much appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 10, 2015
olaban:
Hello nairalanders, i need SOP on Business Adminstration. I will so much appreciate
just type statement of purpose for business management and you would get a lot of sample SOPs. Get busy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 10, 2015
ebdib:

Haha hahaha.
Will be done this fall.
Ok, princeton for fall abi. I will be there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 3:05am On Feb 10, 2015
joenicewake:
I'm good, Steve. The King Kicker. Never knew it was you. Thought that it was Slimmy, the cutest guy. Sorry the signal was really weak.

for where?? angry angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2015
joenicewake:

sent you a mail bro!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Amefrica:

We are enjoying every second in the United States too..Lol;Hope you good bruh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 10, 2015
stevecrun:

We are enjoying every second in the United States too..Lol;Hope you good bruh

I'm good oo my neighbor grin How MN na? How Babysimzy and WaleCryslay?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2015
slimmy05:
Ok, princeton for fall abi. I will be there

Yes boss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2015
Amefrica:

I'm good oo my neighbor grin How MN na? How Babysimzy and WaleCryslay?
I guess they all good bro..I transfered outta there.Can't cope with the ice there.Am in the dirty south,combining classes with some mean hustle!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayhur009: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
@ slimmy05 how far bros? Anything for your boy!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Howdy guys....edbid, sir riddy, Walspring, projah, Horayce slimmy...and every 1 else....just got my toelf result 107; R 26 L 29 S 23 W 29. thanks for your encouragment. grin

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
tayhur009:
@ slimmy05 how far bros? Anything for your boy!
sorry bro. Are you on whatsapp or viber? So we could chat and I can give you details.

I've gone through the stuff
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
profojah:

Work work work work....very busy today...
How are you
OK I thought as much. I'm not fine embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jesus christ and Mohammed plus obatala shocked
Congrats bro. Their father now.... cheesy
dicapino:
Howdy guys....edbid, sir riddy, Walspring, projah, Horayce slimmy...and every 1 else....just got my toelf result 107; R 26 L 29 S 23 W 29. thanks for your encouragment. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
stevecrun:
I guess they all good bro..I transfered outta there.Can't cope with the ice there.Am in the dirty south,combining classes with some mean hustle!!
So south is dirty ? So Houston is dirty ? You are a joker. Go to new York and Chicago and see how dirty it is
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sawhite: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
plz house is neco accepted in place of waec to study in america
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
zeezahbee:
So south is dirty ? So Houston is dirty ? You are a joker. Go to new York and Chicago and see how dirty it is

As in. I laughed too o. Guess he was joking.

The dirtiest cities aren't even in the south.
Newark is in new jersey
Some parts of Bronx, NY are dumpyards
Let me not even start with Detroit and Flint in Michigan . Those ones are everlasting dumps.

They're not in the south.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.