Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (874178 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justwise, oya, abeg unhide my post na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
sqlerror:

Guy, how did i start off? I only gave an advice. I believe in give and take. I only gave so i could take. I mean, help where i can and also request for help where i need it. But i guess Justwise is not happy seeing me here.
Simple answer, justwise does not hate you! (you are beneath notice.)
Keep quiet and accept on post being closed.
Then post good things.
Or keep shouting and looking childish.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
worry359:

Then post good things.
Or keep shouting and looking childish.

Wetin this one dey talk??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
worry359:

Then post good things.
Or keep shouting and looking childish[b]

lwkmd......worry worry guy...........hahaha grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
sqlerror:

Guy, how did i start off? I only gave an advice. I believe in give and take. I only gave so i could take. I mean, help where i can and also request for help where i need it. But i guess Justwise is not happy seeing me here.
Don't think so, you sounded like you aid backdoor approach.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
sqlerror:
Ok time to wave the white flag. Am making peace with everyone except Justwise. So una wey don dey America make e be like say una dey enjoy that side wella. Make una gist me, biko. Make una helep me too i wan go obodo oyibo. LOL.

On a more serious note, guys help me with school that do not require any test e.g. toefl and co to grant international student admission. Please don't tell me to use google cos na there we go start fight again. Na joke i dey but pls who can help me? Thanks in advance. Amefrica, Zeezahbee and all except Justwise help o.

My case with Justwise will be settled when we see face to face in America. No hide my post o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=justwise post=31115251][/quote]

Thanks Justwise, i think we will start our settlement before we get to America. My intentions here has been misunderstood. But no yawa. It is well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:
Don't think so, you sounded like you aid backdoor approach.

I didnt advocate back door o. He said he has a visit visa already. All i advised was for him to use that and change status when he get into the states. Its legit. He didnt get the visa cos he wanted to change status. Anyway, thats by the way. So can u help with my request?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by crestasrs: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
hello house,
my school jus informed me that dhl cant locate my post code for them to send my i20 form
pls what do i do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello House
Pls I will like to know if these university is a red flag (Michigan Technological University) and pls is any Nairalander in the school or in Michigan. tnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by crestasrs: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
hello house,
my school jus informed me that dhl cant locate my post code for them to send my i20 form
pls what do i do?

the school initially sent me a mail with my sevis id ,
should i go ahead and pay for sevis, while waiting for them
to sort the courier issue.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by braine(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
profojah:

Bro you don't need to quote me to speech your shit out..BTW what makes you think you're the agent I'm talking about!..Oga swerve jare!.

Haha.. I like when you get serious and go all Englishly and stuff.. LOL. The guy vex you gann niyen.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayoamos: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
hello good people of NL. pls i want to ask this question; what happens if after the first year of my masters programe in the usa i dont have money to pay for the second year, like i have fully paid for the first year fees but after the first year finished, i am unable to pay fee for the second year.. what will likely happen to such student ? or must someone have the whole cash for the whole masters programme before commencing the programme? replies plsss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
crestasrs:
hello house,
pls what do i do?
Bro, Are u in lagos?. It should be easier for them provided you give the right post code..Try tell/ mail your school the address of any dhl closest office to your area(dispatch office) and go get it there with any means of identification.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
tayoamos:
hello good people of NL. pls i want to ask this question; what happens if after the first year of my masters programe in the usa i dont have money to pay for the second year, like i have fully paid for the first year fees but after the first year finished, i am unable to pay fee for the second year.. what will likely happen to such student ? or must someone have the whole cash for the whole masters programme before commencing the programme? replies plsss
defer and return back to Nigeria.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
kennyrony:
Hello House
Pls I will like to know if these university is a red flag (Michigan Technological University) and pls is any Nairalander in the school or in Michigan. tnks
Ask @idazbawz.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayoamos: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:
defer and return back to Nigeria.

can someone not get a leave of absence or something to work and gather substancial amount
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
tayoamos:
If there are no funds for second year then tuition will finish and visa will be cancelled.
All money already spent will be wasted.
Better to stay home and keep small fund than waste everything on failed attempt.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
sqlerror:

I didnt advocate back door o. He said he has a visit visa already. All i advised was for him to use that and change status when he get into the states. Its legit. He didnt get the visa cos he wanted to change status. Anyway, thats by the way. So can u help with my request?
what happened to your DV lottery and Canada pursuit?

How come you want to help them call the school?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
tayoamos:

can someone not get a leave of absence or something to work and gather substancial amount
you can only defer your semester or apply for ead under economic hardship so you can get work authorization then work and school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
braine:

Haha.. I like when you get serious and go all Englishly and stuff.. LOL. The guy vex you gann niyen.
Nekan!..Abi.. How your side bro!!! But wetin you dey do for here?..lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:
what happened to your DV lottery and Canada pursuit?

How come you want to help them call the school?

I forgot that what get on the net stays there. Ok u got me. Guy lets bury that and face this my request. Can you help me with schools that do not require test for admission?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
And calling the school is not a back door thing o. I will explain later.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
crestasrs:
hello house,
pls what do i do?

the school initially sent me a mail with my sevis id ,
should i go ahead and pay for sevis, while waiting for them
to sort the courier issue.

If you've gotten and seen your sevis number, then go ahead and pay for the sevis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by crestasrs: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
thanks so much,
but i dont know any other info on the 1-20?

jus dont want to make mistake

do they still use the western union procedure?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Walspring..I'm waiting, send the stufz abeg.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
profojah:

Ask @idazbawz.
Tnks bro

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
sqlerror:

I am in the health sector. Whoever ever has a visit visa has nothing to fear. If you re in doubt call up ur school and ask. And if you think going through the hustle of visa interview is your best bet then good luck. Ibwould have loved to help such people call their schools and make arrangements but i changed my mind cos some.people will see it as an agents strategy. Good luck guys in your endevours
Ok but I'm really down and my spirit is so low rightnow. I feel like committing suicide. If i die today, one thing for sure is i have given my all in life.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
joenicewake:
Ok but I'm really down and my spirit is so low rightnow. I feel like committing suicide. If i die today, one thing for sure is i have given my all in life.

What is wrong?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hey Joe. Was this a sort of joke?
joenicewake:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
crestasrs:
thanks so much,
but i dont know any other info on the 1-20?

jus dont want to make mistake

do they still use the western union procedure?
Any other info as in??..

For sevis payment: its either you go to ecobank at seme border OR people in the states help you pay..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.