Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868138 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bobority:
please anybody in American intercontinental university Houston campus? replies will be highly appreciated. Thanks smiley
Drop the school, it's an automatic visa denial stuff.

@Profojah, thanks again. My sense of reasoning is indeed valid as i controlled everything. Asked my friend to tell Nipost to use their system to track the letter. They did and the parcel just left New York and will arrive its desination tomorrow or next.

So, tracking of letter through the Nipost's system is totally superior than one's normal tracking. Everyone should note this. If you're not sure of whether your letter or parcel has reached America, just simply ask them to check with their own system and that solves the problem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
joenicewake:

@Profojah, thanks again. My sense of reasoning is indeed valid as i controlled everything. Asked my friend to tell Nipost to use their system to track the letter. They did and the parcel just left New York and will arrive its desination tomorrow or next.

So, tracking of letter through the Nipost's system is totally superior than one's normal tracking. Everyone should note this. If you're not sure of whether your letter or parcel has reached America, just simply ask them to check with their own system and that solves the problem.
send me your number. Atleast I have unlimited minutes to call Germany.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
slimmy05:
send me your number. Atleast I have unlimited minutes to call Germany.
Sorry, i'm no longer there. I am in Sambisa Forest fighting war against indiscipline :-)Though my trip was pretty cool. Nigerians are everywhere and Germany is pretty nice. Guys should consider coming over because if you get a good job in Germany, you'll live a very beautiful life. Food, wine and everything is real cool.

Slimmy, I am so broke right now and i do need some money, maybe 1,000 or 1,500 dollars. Can you lend me?

I am now focused on relocating to the States finally.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
joenicewake:

Noted bro...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by landuseact: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
i just found out the tuition fees for my degree (ms in MIS) at NIU has been increased to an extra 150dollars per credit hour.
Also tuition fees and general fees from now on would be grouped under one heading as tuition. this means anyone lucky to get tuition waiver wont pay anything extra.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
good day to you all who contributes to this thread.. my question is this I'm applying for an admission into EL CAMINO COLLEGE in California, what are the chances.

(like someone explained about American continental university Houston campus)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
good day to you all who contributes to this thread.. my question is this I'm applying for an admission into EL CAMINO COLLEGE in California, what are the chances.

(like someone explained about American continental university Houston campus)
What are you guys up to here now?
Community College and other its equivalent hehe. Good luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bayocanny: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
@toluhere, if you are still considering of applying to some schools that's doesn't charge apps fees, kindly visit Dayton University, Ohio or Troy University in Alabama
I hope and pray that the remaining 2schools give u admission

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by toluhere(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
bayocanny:
@toluhere, if you are still considering of applying to some schools that's doesn't charge apps fees, kindly visit Dayton University, Ohio or Troy University in Alabama
I hope and pray that the remaining 2schools give u admission
thanks so much. I'm grateful.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
toluhere:

thanks so much. I'm grateful.
You can also try Florida Institute of Technology they do not accept Application fee and unofficial Documents is accepted. But it expensive anyway. Good luck

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
You know what it is Man...We on it!
olumide098:
everything is fine bro.....how yankee?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
joenicewake:

You see!!..
You're welcome my Oga...Your head is exorbitantly valid!...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
joenicewake:
Sorry, i'm no longer there. I am in Sambisa Forest fighting war against indiscipline :-)Though my trip was pretty cool. Nigerians are everywhere and Germany is pretty nice. Guys should consider coming over because if you get a good job in Germany, you'll live a very beautiful life. Food, wine and everything is real cool.

Slimmy, I am so broke right now and i do need some money, maybe 1,000 or 1,500 dollars. Can you lend me?

I am now focused on relocating to the States finally.
Joe, no be only you Slimmy go lend that money ooo...mesef need money grin ....maka chukwu e ji'm ego...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
profojah:

Joe, no be only you Slimmy go lend that money ooo...mesef need money grin ....maka chukwu e ji'm ego...
Bobo nwa :-) ego di nma :-) u sef need money? :-) Haha. I go tell Slimmy to divide the money into.

but man, who is teaching you Igbo? Or u can speak naturally?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abeg oooo, make una help me. I receive the scan copy of my i-20 now, but to my greatest surprise it was stated that the normal length of study is 32month. And it 30 credit hour. (2year and 8month for masters)? Ahhhhh. Watin una think abeg..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
joenicewake:
Bobo nwa :-) ego di nma :-) u sef need money? :-) Haha. I go tell Slimmy to divide the money into.

but man, who is teaching you Igbo? Or u can speak naturally?
Nwane'm maka chukwu ego di nma ooo..
I'm just trying, I do hear but can't speak it fluently...the Yoruba accent go still show...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olenime(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
kennyrony:
Abeg oooo, make una help me. I receive the scan copy of my i-20 now, but to my greatest surprise it was stated that the normal length of study is 32month. And it 30 credit hour. (2year and 8month for masters)? Ahhhhh. Watin una think abeg..
That means you need a 3yrs visa... Hmm! Ova to u gurus!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kpolli(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
thanks to y'all that have been contributing helpful information here. please I'm applying for an admission into EL CAMINO COMMUNITY COLLEGE in California, computer science is the course that I want to study (two years program) my question is this, what are my chances synthesis embassy since its a two years program?

This is the thread for this kinda enquiries....

First, why a community college?
Second, why California?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pcbo: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Have gotten my I-20 and about to pay my SEVIS fees and embassy fees
But I dey fear, since I will be 24 yrs old this May and have heard that,from 24 years old going, u will be rejected for undergraduate visa
NB:am very serious with sole intent on going to US for engineering education ,got 4As and 4B2 in my waec and 1680 in SAT,which I took in 2011 and also have scholarship from the university am going to. sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
pcbo:
But I dey fear, since I will be 24 yrs old this May and have heard that,from 24 years old going, u will be rejected for undergraduate visa
NB:am very serious with sole intent on going to US for engineering education ,got 4As and 4B2 in my waec and 1680 in SAT,which I took in 2011 and also have scholarship from the university am going to. sad

Who told you that 24 years and above is a denial at the Embassy?The person that told you that must obviously be suffering to too much intake of cheap weed..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2015
landuseact:
i just found out the tuition fees for my degree (ms in MIS) at NIU has been increased to an extra 150dollars per credit hour.
Also tuition fees and general fees from now on would be grouped under one heading as tuition. this means anyone lucky to get tuition waiver wont pay anything extra.

Hi are presently at NIU( Northern illinois university)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 12:44am On Mar 12, 2015
kennyrony:
Don't panic. The school knows how much time you need to complete your credit hours. The fact that you have 32months on it does not mean you cannot complete your requirements in 18-24 months. It all depends on you. My I-20 isn't also the normal 24months and I have like 39-42 credit hours, but I could chose to fast track and complete it in 24months or earlier than that.

You will be given a 2 year visa like every other Nigerian F-1 visa holder but you can renew it anytime before or after it expires, or you could stay back in America, so far you are not out of status, you are good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 12:44am On Mar 12, 2015
kennyrony:

You can also try Florida Institute of Technology they do not accept Application fee and unofficial Documents is accepted. But it expensive anyway. Good luck

Very...but why apply to an expensive school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2015
kennyrony:
I got 36 months on my i-20. So you don't have have issue.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2015
pcbo:
If you hold those grades you posted here and the age, you don't have issues, you still have to answer the usual questions anyway.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 12, 2015
kpolli:

This is the thread for this kinda enquiries....

First, why a community college?
Second, why California?

the community college is because the school is a nice one and have a kinda link to 3 universities. think I'm going to continue my studies at California state university Dominguez hills & that's after I'm through with the 2years program at EL CAMINO community college.

I chose California cos my uncle resides there. (is that a good answer to give the visa office?)

I also think it's cos California's weather is not too cold like most states. what do u think about my answers?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 12, 2015
icedbeatz:

the community college is because the school is a nice one and have a kinda link to 3 universities. think I'm going to continue my studies at California state university Dominguez hills & that's after I'm through with the 2years program at EL CAMINO community college.

I chose California cos my uncle resides there. (is that a good answer to give the visa office?)

I also think it's cos California's weather is not too cold like most states. what do u think about my answers?
Go and tell your agent he can offer something better. Go and apply to a better school. Then when you get to US you can decide to even go back to High school if you wish

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 12, 2015
slimmy05:
Go and tell your agent he can offer something better. Go and apply to a better school. Then when you get to US you can decide to even go back to High school if you wish

thanks a bunch bro, what school would you consider better? please can you name some for me? though I'm looking at these schools, west Los Angeles college, cerritos college, Santa Monica college and El CAMINO COLLEGE. is any of then good enough or should I look for better ones. ur advice would go a long way. remain blessed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 5:42am On Mar 12, 2015
icedbeatz:

thanks a bunch bro, what school would you consider better? please can you name some for me? though I'm looking at these schools, west Los Angeles college, cerritos college, Santa Monica college and El CAMINO COLLEGE. is any of then good enough or should I look for better ones. ur advice would go a long way. remain blessed.

You are asked to look for better school and you are still listing community college.... Mr look for universities with good reputation in any state u want to go and after getting your visa, transfer your sevis record to the community college of your choice. Shikena
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 5:44am On Mar 12, 2015
pcbo:

Anybody telling you this shit knows nothing. I was over your age when I got my visa for undergraduate.... Do the necessary and pray your way tru. Nothing is impossible if only you believe.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 12, 2015
icedbeatz:

there are better schools in California than these college you're listing. Since your uncle in in California and you want to go there, you can secure a community college admission. But make sure you go to the embassy with a university. I will provide you with schools in California if only you can state your waec result, age, your TOEFL or SAT score. Without those details, then I am sorry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kpolli(m): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2015
icedbeatz:

So why don't you apply straight to the University?

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56