Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (874267 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Getting a roomie won't be hard for you if you use craigslist. Craigslist is the melting pot of available rooms and roomies in search of rooms. Visit http://www.craigslist.org, create an account and put up an ad in the roomate wanted section for a roommate and within 24 hours you will be overwhelmed by the number of people that will contact you.
She should be careful with scammers sha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2014
zeezahbee
thanks for your assistance zee,you r the best kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 12:20am On Sep 14, 2014
so no one for real in new york?
na only me wan waka come abi
there ris God sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gigibangs(f): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2014
So no one in Marshall university chai....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 1:46am On Sep 14, 2014
godG:

Bro, pardon me. Tomorrow morning before church. I took procold and the thing is making me drowsy. As I'm typing this, I'm sleeping. I go send am tomorrow. Starting my systm naw is...

No problem. I perfectly understand. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by alobam1: 5:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Joenice: Hey, please refrain from quoting me. Your mind is so complex and corrupt.

Lol..lol..Na Joke ohh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2014
alobam1:

Lol..lol..Na Joke ohh
Why is it that when i'm happy someone would just make me unhappy? Pls stop it. i don't like it. And i don't even know you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Kpimp: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Hi guys pls anyone studying in the following sch
Cleveland state university and ferris state university.want to know if it is not a red flag.

And secondly how do I calculate my waec to us grading scale cos I saw 2.5 as minimum gpa for high sch grade.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Joenice: Why is it that when i'm happy someone would just make me unhappy? Pls stop it. i don't like it. And i don't even know you.
why are you being emotional? Huh?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2014
slimmy05: why are you being emotional? Huh?
Haha. Being emotional is part of life sometimes. Because what he said sounded quite ambiguous and someone else might hold it against me.

I was just being social and friendly with Zee. Slimmy, how're you?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Gigibangs: So no one in Marshall university chai....

Fear not dear. Nigerians are everywhere. Just chill and do your thing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2014
Joenice: Haha. Being emotional is part of life sometimes. Because what he said sounded quite ambiguous and someone else might hold it against me.

I was just being social and friendly with Zee. Slimmy, how're you?
I am good. You guys are doing wonderful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tunnath: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
If I'm above 24yrs of age,abeg is it true I cnt apply for uindergraduate program?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
tunnath: If I'm above 24yrs of age,abeg is it true I cnt apply for uindergraduate program?

You can. Apply and go get your visa. Just have something to say for the time you've been at home. Just something that makes sense and is resonably possibly true.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MrRoYCe(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kpimp: Hi guys pls anyone studying in the following sch
Cleveland state university and ferris state university.want to know if it is not a red flag.

And secondly how do I calculate my waec to us grading scale cos I saw 2.5 as minimum gpa for high sch grade.

foreigncredits.com--->convert waec to cgpa

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Kpimp: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Snazzygirl:

Thanks!
I just sent u a pm. Reply so I can give you the contact details.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
decreamaster: so no one for real in new york?
na only me wan waka come abi
there ris God sha
bro, wen ar u leaving Naija 4 New york
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Gigibangs: So no one in Marshall university chai....
Hey, the simple fact is that Nigerians are everywhere, even in Solomon Island. You'll be astonished when you get to your school and find out the number of Nigerian students there. I love the feelings of seeing guys trying to make it elsewhere. It's inspiring and heart-warming. Like "Wyclef Jean always say, if you survive in New York, you can survive anywhere else menh." cool

Did you read my piece on how to find any Nigerian in school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
gday...... sorry to disturb you guys with this silly question............... but how much does it cost to get a new passport (including naija price) in lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
cryptography: gday...... sorry to disturb you guys with this silly question............... but how much does it cost to get a new passport (including naija price) in lagos
Now officially 23k plus Naija price of X where 3k <X <8. Solve the maths and work out ur dividend.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
innovativeame:
Now officially 23k plus Naija price of X where 3k <X <8. Solve the maths and work out ur dividend.
i'm not 18......... does it matter
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
cryptography: i'm not 18......... does it matter
Bros, your question seems to be quite exasperating though, however, I don't think there is age restriction in possessing a passport. It's a document that shows proof of citizenship and any person adjudicated as a citizen has the sole right to have one irrespective of age. Except na you wan promulgate new law.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
innovativeame:
Bros, your question seems to be quite exasperating though, however, I don't think there is age restriction in possessing a passport. It's a document that shows proof of citizenship and any person adjudicated as a citizen has the sole right to have one irrespective of age. Except na you wan promulgate new law.

i was infering if age woukd affect the price?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Joenice: Hey, the simple fact is that Nigerians are everywhere, even in Solomon Island. You'll be astonished when you get to your school and find out the number of Nigerian students there. I love the feelings of seeing guys trying to make it elsewhere. It's inspiring and heart-warming. Like "Wyclef Jean always say, if you survive in New York, you can survive anywhere else menh." cool

Definitely not in Maiduguri

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yankison(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hello house

I was admitted into PAE aviation school in Florida but i have always been bothered with my interview since i have been denied on F1 , so thinking if it would be an automatic denial goign for an M1 course now ..... Please i want to know if paying my tuition fee to the school for the course would give me more chances with my visa .... I need advice from anyone that has had an experience with the PAE SCHOOL IN FLORIDA AND HOW IT WAS BEFORE YOU GOT YOUR VISA .

THANKS TO THE GURUS
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MrRoYCe(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Joenice: Hey, the simple fact is that Nigerians are everywhere, even in Solomon Island. You'll be astonished when you get to your school and find out the number of Nigerian students there. I love the feelings of seeing guys trying to make it elsewhere. It's inspiring and heart-warming. Like "Wyclef Jean always say, if you survive in New York, you can survive anywhere else menh." cool

Will appreciate a link to your piece on how to find any Nigerian in school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
yankison: Hello house

I was admitted into PAE aviation school in Florida but i have always been bothered with my interview since i have been denied on F1 , so thinking if it would be an automatic denial goign for an M1 course now ..... Please i want to know if paying my tuition fee to the school for the course would give me more chances with my visa .... I need advice from anyone that has had an experience with the PAE SCHOOL IN FLORIDA AND HOW IT WAS BEFORE YOU GOT YOUR VISA .

THANKS TO THE GURUS
Going for an M1 would definitely raise eyebrows. Now, which course were you formerly apply for and which school? When did you go for the interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrRoYCe:

Will appreciate a link to your piece on how to find any Nigerian in school
Walk to your international student advisor office and request you want to connect with your peers from Nigeria.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yankison(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
slimmy05: Going for an M1 would definitely raise eyebrows. Now, which course were you formerly apply for and which school? When did you go for the interview?

I formerly went for my last internview 2years ago , and was going for Management Information System at Kansas state University
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
cryptography:

i was infering if age woukd affect the price?
Dude, what else you want to hear? That its free of charge or you cannot obtain one?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
yankison:

I formerly went for my last internview 2years ago , and was going for Management Information System at Kansas state University
Not too bad to be scared. Whats the motivation? why did you decide to switch to aviation school and which course are you going for now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia