Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (870010 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is exactly my hatred for some agents. They have ruined the poor boy's chance of American dream. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
tradenet:
Hello
Please I use a travel agent and he gave ame a false bank satement to use for my interview cause he insisted I say my dad is paying my school fee and now my application is under administrative processing . Please what can I do the flase doc is still with the consulate. I have an account that is in my name and it has a good sum in . Please advice.
E ya sorry about that bro. Your account is not gonna make any changes now. You av made a big mistake. Your chances of not been ban is 1%. My advice for you is to just follow what akin3102 told u. Start applying to other country if your aim is to travel abroad to study. And make sure u don't use any fake document dis time around. All d best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aanowai(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
slimmy05:
This is exactly my hatred for some agents. They have ruined the poor boy's chance of American dream. cry

@slimmy05, I got ur response. Pls check ur email, u've got mail. Pls peruse, edit and send back to me. Thanks and God bless.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
aanowai:

@slimmy05, I got ur response. Pls check ur email, u've got mail. Pls peruse, edit and send back to me. Thanks and God bless.
I told you weekend. I got stuffs to do for now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
I have replied your mail Sir..
kennyrony:

E ya sorry about that bro. Your account is not gonna make any changes now. You av made a big mistake. Your chances of not been ban is 1%. My advice for you is to just follow what akin3102 told u. Start applying to other country if your aim is to travel abroad to study. And make sure u don't use any fake document dis time around. All d best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Send me dat mail oga and lets close the chapter..many hidden posts for your information.quote author=DeeTus post=33260467]

cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tradenet: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thanks guys I would keep you posted with the out come and please everyone out there don't make same mistake
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Aiit..bro..all the best..pls for the record,where did you finally see the money in your possession now?just curious Ni oh.
tradenet:
Thanks guys I would keep you posted with the out come and please everyone out there don't make same mistake
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
akin3102:
Send me dat mail oga and lets close the chapter..many hidden posts for your information.quote author=DeeTus post=33260467]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
something is wrong with my email. Wuld definitely reply you later.

I was only kidding about food thing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aanowai(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
slimmy05:
I told you weekend. I got stuffs to do for now.

I didn't send that email for u to reply immediately. I know u're a busy man. I only sent the mail in anticipation of ur response later on. Thanks again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
aanowai:

I didn't send that email for u to reply immediately. I know u're a busy man. I only sent the mail in anticipation of ur response later on. Thanks again.
I get you bro. Will surely get back to me, that's exactly what am studying at the moment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tradenet: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hello
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bro..post your question in UK thread.justwise is waiting for you there..all the best..
tradenet:
Hello guy,
I got a uk admission e I need you guys help on how to go about it no more agent for me and to be honest I just want the education I don't intend l any where apart from niger I have too much going on for me here not to come back. Please guy any advice on how to apply for uk visa is welcome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tradenet: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
akin3102:
Aiit..bro..all the best..pls for the record,where did you finally see the money in your possession now?just curious Ni oh.

I do have money in my account all along it just following advice from people that act like they know it all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
tradenet:

I do have money in my account all along it just following advice from people that act like they know it all
after it crashed you decided to look for solution?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bro..your story is a sorry case..just wish things should change..
tradenet:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please guru in the house any body knows how/where to send documents using FAX. Any cyber cafe In lagos that you know which can help me would be appreciated.A mistake made on my date of birth in the trascripts WES sent to me, after sending them mail last week which I asked if they would send me a letter to back me up, they requested a copy of my passport/birth certs sent to them Using FAX on a telephone number they gave to me. I have been searching within where I live to see any cyber cafe which would help me on that all response was they don't do FAX. Guru any body with an idea?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tradenet: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
slimmy05:
after it crashed you decided to look for solution?

No bro the money has been there all along but I was advice if I said that am paying my own fee I wouldn't stand a chance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
The agent messed you up...self sponsor is one of the surest ways with God on your side.just move ahead..guess America isn't your thing for now..
tradenet:

No bro the money has been there all along but I was advice if I said that am paying my own fee I wouldn't stand a chance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by penroll55(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
DeeTus:
The dude would likely be banned after this AP. Wanted him to tell us categorically when he was interviewed so as to come up with a solution.

The agent is wicked while the boy himself is senseless.

The agent is wicked and lack experience (i agree with you on that) but the boy is not senseless because he dont know and you know how we Nigerians see this travel abroad of a thing......you felt you are smarter now because you are here and have others that advice you but not all have the opportunity to be here.....i just hope he wont be banned(though the possibility of it is high).

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by penroll55(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
slimmy05:

Yea,most agents just think of their pocket and dont care about the outcome....infact Nigerian agents are like drug smugglers that dont care about anyone but just theirself and pocket.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aanowai(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
slimmy05:
I get you bro. Will surely get back to me, that's exactly what am studying at the moment.

Ok, Chido.. Thanks. Just take ur time in doing justice to it, so that we can get the best answers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sealleone(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hi guys, please a friend was denied visa to the US today, he said the VO told him that schools don't issue i-20 for summer semester..am I the only one that thinks that's kinda incorrect...u know as in the VO ain't well informed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ripleus2: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
sealleone:
Hi guys, please a friend was denied visa to the US today, he said the VO told him that schools don't issue i-20 for summer semester..am I the only one that thinks that's kinda incorrect...u know as in the VO ain't well informed

Generally, only summer schools issue an I-20 in summer, and it will be valid only for the period of that summer. e.g. a 3 month short course. If your friend was not going for a short-course like that, then the VO is correct.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
penroll55:

The agent is wicked and lack experience (i agree with you on that) but the boy is not senseless because he dont know and you know how we Nigerians see this travel abroad of a thing......you felt you are smarter now because you are here and have others that advice you but not all have the opportunity to be here.....i just hope he wont be banned(though the possibility of it is high).
I'm sorry, i used the word 'senseless' out of love and passion for him. Not that he's really senseless. But i'm glad he understood what i mean.

Due to same love and passion, wanted a solution for him. Normal visa denial is okay. But with a ban, it means he has to wait for so long before reapplying.

Was not happy at all on what the agent did. The funniest thing is that the so-called agent is probably somewhere enjoying himself and the money he got from him, leaving his client feeling so sad.

I wonder the kind of world we live in. The question now is, how did the guy know that the Agent gave him a fake document? Because if he knew that document wasn't real but went ahead with it, i think both of them should be blamed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sealleone(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ripleus2:

Generally, only summer schools issue an I-20 in summer, and it will be valid only for the period of that summer. e.g. a 3 month short course. If your friend was not going for a short-course like that, then the VO is correct.
he applied for a 2year AS degree in a community college and they have a summer semester..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
udeyokay:
Please guru in the house any body knows how/where to send documents using FAX. Any cyber cafe In lagos that you know which can help me would be appreciated.A mistake made on my date of birth in the trascripts WES sent to me, after sending them mail last week which I asked if they would send me a letter to back me up, they requested a copy of my passport/birth certs sent to them Using FAX on a telephone number they gave to me. I have been searching within where I live to see any cyber cafe which would help me on that all response was they don't do FAX. Guru any body with an idea?
There is a fax machine in a cyber cafe around Ogunusi Rd in Ojodu Berger, very close to GTB. Another one in Ogba. The last time I checked was last year December,though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
sealleone:
he applied for a 2year AS degree in a community college and they have a summer semester..
grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sealleone(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
ferdimako:

grin
www.wncc.com....go to the international students page and check it out...though they did say the summer semester ain't recommended for international students...expecting another smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.