Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Cry For Return Of My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cry For Return Of My Son (4150 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry For Return Of My Son by 9jabeats(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2008
ILLEGAL FOSTERING/TRAFFICKING OF MY SON, BABY DIAMOND OMOKPO AS JOHNSON JOSEPH Jnr. TO THE UNITED KINGDOM BY MRS. EDITH (DIDI) JOHNSON VIA MRS. ESTHER ODESOLA OF CITY OF REFUGE ORPHANAGE, DURUMI, ABUJA, FCT

I, CHARITY A.OMOKPO, 22years, Christian, Nigerian do hereby notify the general public as a matter of urgency that my son DIAMOND (ABDUL) OMOKPO now re-named JOSEPH JOHNSON JNR who was illegally fostered to MRS. EDITH (DIDI) JOHNSON, (supposed Magistrate in with the Lagos State judiciary) by the welfare office of the Federal Capital Development Authority, FCT has been trafficked to the United Kingdom without my consent.

I was delivered of a baby boy on the 11/6/2005 but due to complications suffered at child birth I was taken to the village for proper native treatment. The baby was taken for upkeep by my elder sister Barr. Priscilla Omosi Omokpo, at the Victory Motherless Babies’ Home at Idu-Karmo, Abuja FCT. An agreement was executed in respect of the baby’s upkeep to wit the sum of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N6,500.00) monthly was to be paid for his upkeep and same was paid consistently.

Unfortunately, the Federal Capital Territory administration removed the baby along with other children without the knowledge of the family of the baby. A court action was instituted to enforce the fundamental rights of the family for return of the baby to the mother and family of the baby.

Most importantly, during the court proceedings, the court visited the places where the children were said to have been kept. My baby was not there. My elder sister, who was present at the court’s visit, notified the court of the absence of her nephew. MRS. ESTHER ODESOLA who is the owner of the City of Refuge Orphanage, Durumi, Abuja, FCT informed the Court that her friend took him home to play with and ought to have returned him as at the time the Court visited. My sister was directed by Hon Justice Abubakar Talba of the FCT High Court to return the following day to confirm that the baby in question was the particular baby.  The baby was later identified as Baby Diamond who had been re-named Baby Joseph. This was to be reported to the Court at the next court sitting.
However, few days later, my sister was invited to Maitama District Hospital, Abuja where she was informed by Mrs. Margaret one of Mrs. Esther Odesola’s staff that the baby had to be flown into the country from London by the foster parent- MRS. EDITH (DIDI) JOHNSON whose husband resided in the UK. She was also asked by Mrs. Esther Odesola to sell the baby to Mrs. Edith (Didi) Johnson who was fostering the baby and had told the ‘world’ that she had delivered a baby after a long wait for a child in her marriage. Despite the decline to the request of Mrs. Esther Odesola, the latter arranged with the Deputy Director one Mrs. Ayileke and one Mr. Idris (FLASH) both of the Social Welfare Department of the Federal Capital Development Authority, Federal Capital Territory Abuja on the one side and Mrs. Edith (Didi) Johnson to illegally keep the baby.  Mrs. Ayileke was confronted by my sister who confirmed that the act was “only a temporal fostering”.

Upon further investigation, it was discovered that Mrs. Esther Odesola actually used the leadership of the Living Faith Church, Durumi, Bishop David Abioye, the Elders and the Deacons to write a letter of confirmation/ratification to the Nigerian Immigration Service (Passport Division) that the baby’s parents had consented to the adoption. Upon inquiry from the Bishop by Barr Abdul Yusuf on behalf of my family, the former confessed to being cajoled by Mrs. Esther Odesola that the consent of the family had been sought and obtained. He confirmed that this was not true from Mrs. Esther Odesola who was invited immediately but she confessed to deceiving the Bishop, the Elders and Deacons to believe otherwise. He promised to call on the foster parent and direct that the baby be returned to the family.

Despite letters of protest to the Honorable Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, and Bishop David Abioye, no response was received. The family of the baby petitioned the Commissioner of Police who sprung into action by directing his officers to invite the parties – Mrs. Charity Ibe (with whom the baby was kept by my elder sister); Mrs. Esther Odesola (Proprietress of City of Refuge where the baby was taken to for upkeep by the Honorable Minister, Federal Capital Territory (Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai), Mrs. Ayileke (Deputy Director – Social Welfare for children and young persons) and Mr. Idris, to the States  for questioning.

General Odesola (Rtd) however told the IPO Officer Sgt. (Mrs) Christy Oga that he knew the then Inspector General of Police (Mr. Sunday Ehindero) very well and had directed that further investigations into the whereabouts of the baby; he added that he was going to see to it that the IPO loses her job for continuing with the investigations; and that his wife (Mrs. Esther Odesola) was not coming to the State’s  Police Station for questioning.

I appeal to all Human Rights Organizations and bodies worldwide to come to my aid by retrieving my baby from the high and mighty: Mrs. Esther Odesola, her husband, and Mrs. Didi Johnson. The fight against human trafficking at this time is a divine arrangement to unravel the facts surrounding the actual disappearance of my baby especially to expose the financial dealings involved at his ‘FOSTERING’. I am alive and I want my baby, since delivery I have not set my eyes on him. I have long recovered from the postnatal crisis and back to Abuja. The foster parents paid heavily and believed that that is enough reason to deprive me of the joy of motherhood.

I refused to abort the pregnancy because I had made the mistake of having unprotected sex that had put me at risk of contacting any veneral disease and the dreaded HIV/AIDS but I made up my mind to live with that shame and bring up my child to understand my plight. But today some other woman has taken him because she has got the money and connection to deprive me of GOD’S gift.

The following can be contacted for more information on the above issues.

1. Canice Nkpe - 08033431311
2. Dr. Ikechukwu
         (Doctor that took the delivery)      - 08033139514
3. Miss Charity Omokpo( Mother)     - 08052872121
4. Miss Christie Ekere - 08033436481
5. Barr. Maxwell - 08036730327
6. Hajiya Laraba - 08033110206
7. Mr & Mrs. Anthony Opitoke - 08037011111
8. Mr. John Eshiemokhai - 08033119817
9.      Abdul Yusuf                                   -       08037038076

Here is my picture and that of my son at three months.
Yours faithfully,

CHARITY A.OMOKPO
    (PETITIONER)

Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by Cayon(f): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2008
Father in heaven,

Even though my heart is heavy with grief, I want to praise Your holy name. You are an awesome God. You spoke and the world was created. I give You all glory and honor for who You are. I worship You alone.

Your Word says “as a mother comforts her child, You comfort us.” I ask that You comfort the parent and family today. Help them to sense Your presence and Your peace.

In Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by Livvvvy(f): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2008
@cayon. Are u praying for 9jabeat who is a male or your prayer is channeled towards Mrs Charity Omokpo who is the petitioner.

I wonder why people are heartless.

Imagine the woman decieving everybody including Bishop Oyedepo (who should have been atleast be careful not too fall a victim) just to sell another woman's baby to a fellow woman just becos of money, favour or what.

Well, May God help this woman, becos the way things are going, she may never see her baby for life again.
Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by brownbonno(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2008
9jabeats:

I was delivered of a baby boy on the 11/6/2005 but due to complications suffered at child birth I was taken to the village for proper native treatment. The baby was taken for upkeep by my elder sister Barr. Priscilla Omosi Omokpo, at the Victory Motherless Babies’ Home at Idu-Karmo, Abuja FCT. An agreement was executed in respect of the baby’s upkeep to wit the sum of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N6,500.00) monthly was to be paid for his upkeep and same was paid consistently.

Your sister,a solicitor know what to do because she took the baby to the HOME with the contractual obligation of paying a certain amount for the baby upkeep.OR possibly your sister only gave baby out for adoption and cannot plead for restitution.
You need to speak to a lawyer.
Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by Angolobabe(f): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2008
it is possibly your sister gave ur baby out to the orphanage for adoption and not letting u know,maybe ur baby has been adopted ,u need a serious search on this,i hope u can find ur baby i wish u best of luck.
Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by Outstrip(f): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2008
This is enough to drive a woman mad. I was apart from my child a week after he was born in the intensive care unit. I was only gone a week but I almost went crazy not holding my baby. God please help this woman. She is actively searching and not just sitting at home and "leaving it in God's hand". Reward her hardwork. She will find her child.
Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by freeme2(m): 4:14am On Oct 30, 2008
I know how you feel. Children are gifts from God, that's what the bible says.

But i need to ask you this question seriously can you take care of this baby? Give it all the love and attention it requires? If not, my advice to you would be to drop it and let the baby have a right to a good life. Period!

1 Like

Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by ladydom: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2008
i know the pain u r doing through as a mother too

My dear, just pray and belive in God for every, there is nothing God can not do, U carried this baby for 9 months and u went through Labour for that baby and u want this child but someone deprived u of ur child, I tell u God is not sleeping he will rise and do something, and i challenge God for this he will do it and u will smile back to us soon
Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by whatever90(f): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2008
first off :poster is male claiming to be a woman

second off,these story looks like a well composed stories from all dis yahoo yahoo bois

pls dont eat me raw,only saying wat i observed
Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by ifyalways(f): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
whatever90:

first off :poster is male claiming to be a woman

second off,these story looks like a well composed stories from all this yahoo yahoo bois

please don't eat me raw,only saying what i observed
methinks hes not the original poster of this story,he prolly copied this from somewhere and pasted here.
Yahooze lines?dont think so too undecided
Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by whatever90(f): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2008
ifyalways:

methinks hes not the original poster of this story,he prolly copied this from somewhere and pasted here.
Yahooze lines?don't think so too  undecided
[/quote

smone has sent me a mail ,related to this before,that is why i said it might be yahoo yahoo

i might be wrong though,but ive received this kind of mail before
Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by kemsave(f): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2010
since u havent set eyes on the baby how come you have his picture. ur a wicked woman. stop telling lies.abeg no dey lie,i wish i saw dis earlier.
Re: Cry For Return Of My Son by Romeo4real(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2010
since delivery I have not set my eyes on him.
If this quote is true, please explain how you have a picture in your possesion of the boy at 3 mths? There may be a logical explanation for this, and we would like to hear this.

If he is indeed in the UK, have you contacted the British High Commision with respect to this? The first step would be to get a lawyer, who should contact the British authorities about a possible child abduction.

(1) (Reply)

IS YOUR WIFE ALWAYS IN HEAT ? WE CAN HELP / . / Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.