Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (30008 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2013
How do you see my boy? His name is Roland Ayomide Aroyewun.
First day at school.

60 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by StPete: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2013
sylvar02: A sturbon boy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by DesChyko1(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Now we all know who makes the boy go late to school!!

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by pickabeau1: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2013
cute!

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by IAMBREEZY: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2013
cute boy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Did he dress him self? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by angelTI(f): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2013
On behalf of the OP, oga Seun and the MOD should pls move this to the FP so others can see and comment.
..:.....innocent boy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Toonice: How did you see my boy?

I hope he does better in school than the OP and FTC poster grin

At topic, he looks very small and happy to start school. I pray he continues that way smiley
All the best

27 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Is he dancing iyanya style? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by ChiSun27(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2013
Cuteboy...but he will like beer in future.

My candid observation though!

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Ruq: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2013
He needs adjustments on that uniform. And that camera of yours should be 0.5mgp ?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Cute little baby.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2013
Chiidi: Looks like one of the nearest future ''back-benchers" cheesy

i hope he proves me wrong wink

cute kid but not on the level of my handsome nephew.
my son we surely prove u wrong, he is not wat u think

33 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Ruq: He needs adjustments on that uniform. And that camera of yours should be 0.5mgp ?
ok thx. I do the adjustment

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2013
Ezeed: Cute little baby.
thx man

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2013
angel TI: On behalf of the OP, oga Seun and the MOD should pls move this to the FP so others can see and comment.
thx jare chairman mi, i pray he does, u know he is not Jonathan or Fashola son

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2013
Such a fine sexy young lad.
May Jah bless him.
I luv him
**kisses**
:* :* :*

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Sicozone(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2013
dz niggar is gonna get protuded belly....#justsaying
grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2013
5points: Such a fine sexy young lad.
May Jah bless him.
I luv him
**kisses**
:* :* :*
may God blex and guiade ur family too. Thx alot 4 ur 1derfu comment.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by jumzzy448: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2013
Chiidi: .

That's uncalled for. How can you say such to a poor innocent child hun? If it was your own child and someone makes such comment will you be happy? Pls modify your post joor.

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2013
Sicozone: dz niggar is gonna get protuded belly....#justsaying
grin
Guy u funny o. Thx anyway 4 ur comment
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Sicozone: dz niggar is gonna get protuded belly....#justsaying
grin
most kids are like dat

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2013
[email][/email] how did u know dat? Because d boy sturbon small o

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by tellwisdom: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2013
angel TI: On behalf of the OP, oga Seun and the MOD should pls move this to the FP so others can see and comment.

See and comment for wetin angry. Whats exactly in the picture??

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by sisiafrika(f): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2013
tellwisdom:

See and comment for wetin angry. Whats exactly in the picture??
u see?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2013

Your comment is rude and uncalled for! You should consider the feelings of the parents. I'm a mother myself and I won't find it funny if someone passes such rude comment on my babies!

@poster, your boy is cute and I wish him all the best.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2013
ChiSun27: Cuteboy...but he will like beer in future.

My candid observation though!
han han awon future seers gringrin

@ op no mind this one o.your son is very cute with a cute face cheesy but he looks like a ladies man sha cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2013

first of all,its not funny and secondly,if you dont have something pleaseant or edifying to say about another fellow human being like yourself,isnt it better to click the ignore button.smh

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Ruq: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2013
You know what, i'm happy that you're proud to show him to the world

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2013
I wonder what will make a sane adult use a word such as " back bencher" on an innocent child . You don't know for certain what your own kids will become,do you?

@OP,he shall be a light unto his generation,may he excel even where others failed. You shall never mourn over him as he shall live to testify the goodness of God.

114 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

**pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** / Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.