Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! (28254 Views)

Disturbing (but Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2008
Just sharing

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2008
kiss

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2008
cool

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2008
:d

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2008
smiley

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2008
wink

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by AKO1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2008
Nice nice nice. cheesy cheesy

But that picture of Jesus coming down from the cross. . . . hmm, He looks too good to have been crucified.

I dont think anything paints a more graphic picture than Passion of the Christ.

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 6:02am On Oct 24, 2008
I agree with you. thanks for the sharing/reminder
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2008
cool

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Maykelly(f): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Cayon,What's spiritual grace, and amazing pictures are you forming her what gave you this ideal it seems your a Mus.lim grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now hear this:

Exodus 20:4
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

Leviticus 26:1 
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 4:23 
Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.

Deuteronomy 5:8 
Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Horus(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2008
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by AKO1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2008
May kelly:

@Cayon,What's spiritual grace, and amazing pictures are you forming her what gave you this idea it seems your a Mus.lim grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now hear this:

Exodus 20:4
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 4:23 
Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.

Deuteronomy 5:8 
Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is [b]in the waters beneath the earth: [/b]

So would this be wrong to paint?:

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by AKO1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2008
Lets look at one of the scriptures you posted:

Shey you get now?
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Okijajuju1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2008
Wow!! I never knew jesus was a nigger undecided undecided undecided
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by mazaje(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
Black jesus. . . . .
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2008
Horus:

I am going to be honest here.  I love, love this pic of Jesus.  I think this is the best i've seen.  love it and will definitely paint it,

A_K_O:

So would this be wrong to paint?:
A.K.O.  I'll take a shot at this too.  I paint in the winter. . .  , that's when i am bored.
I really like it. . . . .a reflection of the c'bbean peaceful seawater
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2008
I Love the pic of jesus were he was being brought down from the cross and was surrounded by black disciples.

It looks like a picture of a nigga who was killed in a drive-by shooting or gang war and is being picked up by his homies.
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2008
Okija:

i LOL after reading your email.  thats funnee

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by naomijt(f): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2008
Cayon,

what's d purpose of these pictures huh undecided
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Horus(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2008
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by AKO1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2008
@Horus, na u be that?, go and shave ur biebie   lipsrsealed

@Cayon, what exactly do you mean by Spiritual Grace in relation to these pictures? I'm asking for clarity.

@ Naomijt, so we can't appreciate ordinary art again? undecided

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/105401_HipHopCulture-by-kolongi_jpg971308c1411108b187f10f5344ad3346[/img]

Off-topic.
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Gamine(f): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2008

Seriously undecided

@Horus, Izz that You
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by dani1luv: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2008
nope cheesy
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by disease(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2008
@Horus
O boy! U resemble Jesus no be small. grin
Go and shave that b grin

@A_K_O
I like the Hip-Hop art.
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Cayon(f): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2008
Deleted

Peace
A_K_O:

Off-topic.

Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by pilgrim1(f): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2008
Wonder if there's any place for appreciate art in the Christian life? What do you think? smiley

Here's one that I especially like:

[img]http://fineartamerica.com/watermark.html?id=157138[/img]
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Horus(m): 12:59am On Dec 06, 2008
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by Lady2(f): 1:18am On Dec 09, 2008
lolololol@ may kelly
Re: Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! by mantraa: 1:43am On Dec 09, 2008
Horus
Is that a picture of your saviour Malachi York, and is he still in jail?

(1) (Reply)

Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving / Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s / Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleman Bars Church Members From Public Comments - PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.