Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,741 members, 7,862,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ebola: Okonjo-iweala Celebrates The Sacrifices Of Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: Okonjo-iweala Celebrates The Sacrifices Of Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Me (445 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today / Okonjo-iweala Celebrates The Sacrifices Of Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Medical P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Okonjo-iweala Celebrates The Sacrifices Of Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Me by guzomaken: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
EBOLA: OKONJO-IWEALA CELEBRATES THE SACRIFICES OF DR AMEYO ADADEVOH AND OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS

I would like to commend the Nigerian health care professionals who have put their lives on the line to prevent the spread of Ebola in Nigeria.
Their spirit and determination are embodied in the heroic self sacrifice of two women Dr Stella Adadevoh and Nurse Ejelonu who put the wellbeing of all Nigerians ahead of their own when they treated Nigeria's first case of Ebola and worked to prevent its spread.
My thoughts are with their families and loved ones as we mourn their passing and celebrate their courage. May they stand as an example to all Nigerians.
My condolences also to the families of other victims of Ebola. May the Almighty comfort and grant them strength at this difficult time.

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Say; Will Nigeria Ever Be Free Of Corruption? / Why Didnt Our Negotiator Expose Modu Sheriff When He Was Still An APC Cheiftain? / Abia State Government Condemns Orji Uzor Kalu’s Unpatriotic Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.