Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal (3091 Views)

iCloud Exposes Lagos-based Armed Robbers / I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by djfaithy: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2014
iwonbaoko: Hooshay ati Shidima won Shidibeere
lol which one be dis again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by priscaoge(f): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2014
softsparkyy: Only God knows how many rich men he has sent back to village or early grave.

Thank God they caught him.
Shame on you Obinna!
Me and my family have been there before and we went through hell and back cry cry cry (8th March 2014) How can I forget that day cry cry
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Eyop: 12:21am On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
Me and my family have been there before and we went through hell and back cry cry cry (8th March 2014) How can I forget that day cry cry
Prisca na only for night you dey appear
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by tsolz90(m): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2014
djfaithy: lol which one be dis again. grin grin grin
Na Iboe names na r u a learner
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by priscaoge(f): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Prisca na only for night you dey appear

Always busy during the day @ d office undecided
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Eyop: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
Always busy during the day @ d office undecided
I know but you suppose dey bed sleeping now abi you come dey spy on person for Nairaland
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by priscaoge(f): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
I know but you suppose dey bed sleeping now abi you come dey spy on person for Nairaland
Are u a security man? Y are u not sleeping
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Eyop: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
Are u a security man? Y are u not sleeping
I was waiting for you na undecided.. i knew you will come around so i was waiting for corner smiley
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by priscaoge(f): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
I was waiting for you na undecided.. i knew you will come around so i was waiting for corner smiley
Lol cheesy
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Eyop: 12:55am On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol cheesy
Yes ooo same happened yesterday so i knew for sure that Prisca darling will be back at night grin

2 Likes

Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by vicadex07(m): 1:15am On Aug 23, 2014
redsun: It is becoming a very rampant crime in Britain at the moment,truck hijacking from truck stops and resting places,run by organised British criminals and their eastern Europeans counterpart.

It is still less harmful than looting the public coffers dry.

Are you also one of them

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
I know that feeling, it happened to my brother too.
But he was lucky they traced the goods down to Aba though the thieves have already sold some.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by semitunde: 2:08am On Aug 23, 2014
thelastmediator: Organised crime at it peak. our police really need to step up and start thinking like the criminals.

That shouldn't be too hard for them cool
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by abdulaz: 6:05am On Aug 23, 2014
He is even begging for forgiveness, the heart of man is callous.
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Nigerians are always jealous when an Ibo man is making it

2 Likes

Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by mejai(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2014
softsparkyy: Only God knows how many rich men he has sent back to village or early grave.

Thank God they caught him.
Shame on you Obinna!
Nne u r pretty.
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2014
mejai:
Nne u r pretty.
Nna thank you.
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by priscaoge(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
But he was lucky they traced the goods down to Aba though the thieves have already sold some.
I wish my Bro's goods could be traced sad Seriously it's really hearheartbreaking cry
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Eyop: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
I wish my Bro's goods could be traced sad Seriously it's really hearheartbreaking cry
Babe good morning! how far Oha for weekend
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by priscaoge(f): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Babe good morning! how far Oha for weekend
Good morning
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
ThankGod. U dey use my Aba brothers play? They will even start selling it in transit sef...
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
ThankGod. U dey use my Aba brothers play? They will even start selling it in transit sef...
My dear it wasn't funny ooo. My brother almost had heart attack because the money was borrowed.

Btw Madam where have you been hiding?

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2014
jaybee3 good morning sir!

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
My dear it wasn't funny ooo. My brother almost had heart attack because the money was borrowed.

Btw Madam where have you been hiding?
I can imagine dear, me sef would have even die if na me. I dey my house o...been a lil busy, but thankGod it's saturday.
It's well @Priscaoge. God strong pass them.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by paul288yahoo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: Industrious since 1235
gbam. on point

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by biafranqueen: 6:05am On Aug 24, 2014
iwonbaoko: Na Iboe names na r u a learner
You really have a hard on for my people so did one of my guys take your wife
Re: End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal by edo3(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
deflover: idiot....these are the type you will see in beer palour making noise dat dey work hard for their money..... grin grin grin grin
Yeah!! Spending anyhow making someone to look stupid infront of his girlfrnd because he wan corner am...BASTARDS..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Muslim Lady Fights Pastor, Attempts To Destroy His Speaker In Delta (pics) / Unidentified Dead Body , Who Knows Him / Drunk Soldier Shot 2 Colleagues, One Dead, One Severe Wounded (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.