Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Mathematics (& Other Science) Subjects Home Tutor. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mathematics (& Other Science) Subjects Home Tutor. (788 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / 100% Guaranteed 2015 Jamb Cbt Questions And Answers To All Subjects / The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics (& Other Science) Subjects Home Tutor. by Alcheringa(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2014
BACKGROUND[/i]
Mathematics is not only an important discipline in itself but it also under pins a very broad range of subjects and disciplines, from the obvious such as science and engineering to the less obvious including social sciences and nursing. In a world that relies more and more onscience and technology, in all facets of employment and life in general,it is becoming increasingly important to be confident with and to beable to use mathematics in a wide variety of applications and developand interpret quantitative information. Yet, young people in Nigeria are often unmotivated by the subject, employers have problems recruiting people with sufficient mathematical skills and universities find they often have to offer remedial courses in mathematics. It is against this background that ACME initiated this project, trying to qualify and quantify the expected mathematical needs of the nation.

OBJECTIVE[i]

Thus, I wish to use my skills obtained in the university as a graduate of an Engineering Discipline in one of the prestigious Universities of Technology in enhancing students interest and commitment to mathematics, and other related science subjects.
Through Private tutorials.
This would enable them to be brighter student, and cope with the rigorous schemes or future challenges in the University.

LOCATION.
Trans Amadi environs, Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Poses As My Girlfriend And Catches Me / Did My Dad Do Right? / What's Your Opinon On These Women Pregnant With Boko Haram Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.