Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... - Technology Market (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... (187180 Views)

Pre Order And Order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo And All Chinese OEM Here / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Billyzone4:
ok can you suggest any of these chinese phones that is android 5.1 with otg and nfc/hotknot with 4g with a home button and may be a finger print sensor and miracast technology with google play store pre installed and pre rooted.
sure we do but the online stores takes longer than ours.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by princetom1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Billyzone4:
dont get you but can you suggest any one wit a 5 inches screen nfc/hotknot/wifi-direct android 5.1 and 4g under 32k.
Am not into selling phone. Talk with Jeffy1206
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Billyzone4: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jeffy1206:
oukitel u8 is your best chance. 32k
ok i will check that out but is it with complete accessories? . how much is the elephone g6 with all accessories, is it upgradable to 5.0 does it support otg and wifi direct
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Billyzone4: 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

If you have used a phone like bluboo x550 or Mstar 700 or even Oukitel U8 you will understand what i am saying. You will be get a charge of about 60% from 0% in 30mins to 40mins. My brother uses a bluboo x550 and has never ran out of battery juice.

2.5A charger will probably damage the Umi device except if you are using one of the new power3s technology charger like the BlitzWolf™ 40W Smart 5-Port High Speed Desktop Charger With Power3S Technology. It will charge your device according to its power requirement.
OK if you used the oukitel u8 can i see some screen shots or can you explain to me some of the features to the questions i want to ask. i await your reply.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Billyzone4:
ok i will check that out but is it with complete accessories? . how much is the elephone g6 with all accessories, is it upgradable to 5.0 does it support otg and wifi direct
yes with complete accessories. I don't know about g6 for now but it's not upgradable.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Billyzone4:
OK if you used the oukitel u8 can i see some screen shots or can you explain to me some of the features to the questions i want to ask. i await your reply.
Package Included: 1 x OUKITEL U8 (Universe Tap), 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Charger, 1 x User Manual
See review here
https://mobiledevicereview./2015/07/13/oukitel-u8-review/

I bought for a client. Some shops carry more accessories than others. Very solid and a little heavy premium looking phone with fast charge technology but a con is the low speaker volume.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by abelle036: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jeffy do u have the umi iron (grey) n how much is it with these accessories- original tempered glass, original leather case and umi voix earphones
Thank you
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
abelle036:
Jeffy do u have the umi iron (grey) n how much is it with these accessories- original tempered glass, original leather case and umi voix earphones
Thank you
not in stock yet but on pre order.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by ewerex(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Good day Mr Jeffy, what is the possiblity of helping me to get Lenovo K3? How do i go about the payment.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Billyzone4: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Package Included: 1 x OUKITEL U8 (Universe Tap), 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Charger, 1 x User Manual
See review here
https://mobiledevicereview./2015/07/13/oukitel-u8-review/

I bought for a client. Some shops carry more accessories than others. Very solid and a little heavy premium looking phone with fast charge technology but a con is the low speaker volume.
ok thanks for your honesty.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Billyzone4: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jeffy1206:
yes with complete accessories. I don't know about g6 for now but it's not upgradable.
Ok But Can You Check How Much It Is With Accessories And Screen ProtecTor/glass Earphones,flip cover stand case and 32gb
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
ewerex:
Good day Mr Jeffy, what is the possiblity of helping me to get Lenovo 3k? How do i go about the payment.
do you mean Lenovo k3 note? There's stock now call me to book. 080-335227.00.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Billyzone4:

Ok But Can You Check How Much It Is With Accessories And Screen ProtecTor/glass Earphones,flip cover stand case and 32gb
no actual price yet... So I can't give you price now.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Billyzone4: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jeffy1206:
no actual price yet... So I can't give you price now.
ok then still waiting.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Billyzone4:

ok then still waiting.
when there is a certain price will definitely update you.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by lukjee: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jeff can u help me pre order Elephone vowney with accessories
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by princetom1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
lukjee:
Is better u wait till elephone bring out the real phone. They keep making changes to it all the time. Nobody can say wat the final product will be yet.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
lukjee:
yes of course but the phone is yet to be revealed...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Svelte98(f): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2015
Jeffy1206:
thanks my ogah.
hello.
please did u buy d Meizu Mx5?
I"m interested in buying it but i just want to know if its good or not 4rm a user.
How is d battery life,camera,screen display and general performance like??
Would appreciate it if u give me a reply.
Tanx a lot n God bless.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:50am On Aug 14, 2015
Svelte98:

hello.
please did u buy d Meizu Mx5?
I"m interested in buying it but i just want to know if its good or not 4rm a user.
How is d battery life,camera,screen display and general performance like??
Would appreciate it if u give me a reply.
Tanx a lot n God bless.
I think those who bought the phone here never complain about any of those things...The camera is very ok too.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:52am On Aug 14, 2015
jimmyedward1991:
MEGATEQ, IS A THIEF. AND A SCAMMER OPERATING IN AKURE. NEVER YOU BUY ANY THING FROM THEM .
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY OOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE THIEF'S
hmmmm na wa o!!!
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 14, 2015
Jeffy1206:
yes of course but the phone is yet to be revealed...

Jeffy pls I need your help quickly. I want to get an android tablet, I am very tech conscious I need a tablet with good specs. At least 2G Ram, fast processor(1.6GHz above) , high battery capacity(5000mAh above) and with the latest Android lollipop. I don't have more than 39k cash to spend. Pls suggest a good tablet for me, I need it soon. I have sent u a request on bbm.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2015
Dapo777:

Jeffy pls I need your help quickly. I want to get an android tablet, I am very tech conscious I need a tablet with good specs. At least 2G Ram, fast processor(1.6GHz above) , high battery capacity(5000mAh above) and with the latest Android lollipop. I don't have more than 39k cash to spend. Pls suggest a good tablet for me, I need it soon. I have sent u a request on bbm.
already done sir... Continue on whatsapp.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by peawizzy(f): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Jeffy1206:
it supports 3g on both sir. Extra accessories cost 1500 each.
please what are the extra accessories that come with the be touch 2
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
peawizzy:
please what are the extra accessories that come with the be touch 2
they include, silicone case, tempered glass, otg cable and card reader.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Megateq:

I would have ignored all his comments, but i will not. I want to protect other people not to fall to these criminals and scammers that are trying to give bad image to Nairaland. Although i learn my lesson in a hard and bitter way.
Let me just give you the summary of how this criminal operate his 419 business to dupe innocent people. He claimed to have a company that deals with MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, and ETISALAT recharge pin/Voucher business. And he uses various way to advertise his criminal business including blogs (rechargecardsvoucher..com).
He created many accounts in Nairaland with different username in order to carry out his shady deals, the few i can discover are georgeagada1990 - created on July 21, 2015; jimmedward1991 created on July 30, 2015; anthony4christ-created on June29,2015; will1993-created July 20,2015 and many more.
From different accounts created so far, you we all know the type of person whom is he.

He always advertise recharge pin/voucher at Cheaper rate, like N8,500 for MTN(100) (that is N100 * 100 units of pin) . When you pay to his account for the advertised business, he will send you outdated GSM Marketplace -Console Software from PrepaidNigeria.com and its so called encrypt PINs in order for you to generate the pins which to be sold.

Knowing that the software and PINs will not work, when you know call to complain, he will be telling you story upon story that you did not install it properly, or your system is being affected by virus , infant, different stories until he final block your line on his phone.
By then , your eyes will be opened that you have been duped.

To my surprise this morning, this scammer , George by Name called me that i have been spoiling his 419 business by exposing his tricks to people of nairaland , he even treating me to blackmail me and all my threads in Nairaland. Although, i dont given a damn. As I said earlier, I will continue to expose him and the rest of them that are giving Nairaland a bad Name
Check my Profile, i have been member of Nairaland going to 9 years. I have only one account, Megateq; My account was created on May 26, 2007.
I have all the evidence against him, i have reported him to appreciate channel .

Lastly , Please don't fall victim of fraud. He is not real, thanks my fellow Nairalander
wow this how this scammers operating now? shocked anyway if you build a good reputation here and you're not ready to soil it, then you will always be vindicated... I think the guy mean business o! He should know that he's entered the wrong thread cos I'm also an advocate against fraud... I created a thread years ago on how to detect them.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
I can never ever do business with anyone here with 3months registration and spent just 30mins online... They also have a good account they use but they create new ones fur fraudulent activities...

BE WARNED!!!
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:47am On Aug 15, 2015
New arrivals and available in stock...

*Lenovo k3 note.(3pcs)

*Teclast x98 64gig version available and Windows 10 installed.

*Meizu m2 note .

Call now to place your order. 080-33522700
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by princetom1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Megateq:

I would have ignored all his comments, but i will not. I want to protect other people not to fall to these criminals and scammers that are trying to give bad image to Nairaland. Although i learn my lesson in a hard and bitter way.
Let me just give you the summary of how this criminal operate his 419 business to dupe innocent people. He claimed to have a company that deals with MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, and ETISALAT recharge pin/Voucher business. And he uses various way to advertise his criminal business including blogs (rechargecardsvoucher..com).
He created many accounts in Nairaland with different username in order to carry out his shady deals, the few i can discover are georgeagada1990 - created on July 21, 2015; jimmedward1991 created on July 30, 2015; anthony4christ-created on June29,2015; will1993-created July 20,2015 and many more.
From different accounts created so far, you we all know the type of person whom is he.

He always advertise recharge pin/voucher at Cheaper rate, like N8,500 for MTN(100) (that is N100 * 100 units of pin) . When you pay to his account for the advertised business, he will send you outdated GSM Marketplace -Console Software from PrepaidNigeria.com and its so called encrypt PINs in order for you to generate the pins which to be sold.

Knowing that the software and PINs will not work, when you know call to complain, he will be telling you story upon story that you did not install it properly, or your system is being affected by virus , infant, different stories until he final block your line on his phone.
By then , your eyes will be opened that you have been duped.

To my surprise this morning, this scammer , George by Name called me that i have been spoiling his 419 business by exposing his tricks to people of nairaland , he even treating me to blackmail me and all my threads in Nairaland. Although, i dont given a damn. As I said earlier, I will continue to expose him and the rest of them that are giving Nairaland a bad Name
Check my Profile, i have been member of Nairaland going to 9 years. I have only one account, Megateq; My account was created on May 26, 2007.
I have all the evidence against him, i have reported him to appreciate channel .

Lastly , Please don't fall victim of fraud. He is not real, thanks my fellow Nairalander
But one thing though, why isn't there ur contact on ur signature? We all know how easy that would make things
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Arrivals in stock...

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (104) (Reply)

new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADED™ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.