Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Where Blacks Are Celebrated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Blacks Are Celebrated (686 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / Tafawa Balewa As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Blacks Are Celebrated by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 23, 2014
My freind and I gain admission into northern state university, aberdeen, south dakota, USA.My freind and I have been in brooklyn New York for like 2weeks.
We got aberdeen today, we went straight to campus, the internationak student advisor exclain wgen she heard that we are from Nigeria,"so many Nigerians has done well here" was the first thing she said, I was very excited.
We left school campus immediately we are through.The population of black is so low in the city, I didn't meet up to 4 blacks throught the day, maybe that is the reason why so many people wave at us in their various cars, always happy to help us.I can't foeget my experience today @ walmat, a white gal was jumping when she saw us.I was suprise with the people attitud here.
FORGIVE MY POOR ORGANIZATION

2 Likes

Re: Where Blacks Are Celebrated by macsika: 3:20am On Aug 23, 2014
Good to know.
Re: Where Blacks Are Celebrated by Omexonomy: 3:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Ipledge: My freind and I gain admission into northern state university, aberdeen, south dakota, USA.My freind and I have been in brooklyn New York for like 2weeks.
We got aberdeen today, we went straight to campus, the internationak student advisor exclain wgen she heard that we are from Nigeria,"so many Nigerians has done well here" was the first thing she said, I was very excited.
We left school campus immediately we are through.The population of black is so low in the city, I didn't meet up to 4 blacks throught the day, maybe that is the reason why so many people wave at us in their various cars, always happy to help us.I can't foeget my experience today @ walmat, a white gal was jumping when she saw us.I was suprise with the people attitud here.
FORGIVE MY POOR ORGANIZATION
are u sure you are telling us the whole truth of what u saw today?
Re: Where Blacks Are Celebrated by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Americans are full of goodwill. This is an unspoiled part of America.
Re: Where Blacks Are Celebrated by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 23, 2014
That's good.
But am rather surprised at your grammar and spellings!
Re: Where Blacks Are Celebrated by itstpia1: 5:07am On Aug 23, 2014
The population of black is so low in the city,

you'll meet them later and in any case, obviously the "low" numbers (of minorities) wont be for long.
Re: Where Blacks Are Celebrated by fr3do(m): 6:00am On Aug 23, 2014
Weird
Re: Where Blacks Are Celebrated by saintneo(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Be aware that the city is welcoming you, don't go there with negative mentality.
Re: Where Blacks Are Celebrated by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Olekumaster: That's good.
But am rather surprised at your grammar and spellings!
I know I made some mistakes in ma spellins and grammaar
Re: Where Blacks Are Celebrated by econome(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Omexonomy: are u sure you are telling us the whole truth of what u saw today?

Ah bah!! He has just told you what he think you shd know...che make me and you seff go there together nex week and bring report here?

(1) (Reply)

Why We Enacted Market Registration Law –kano Gov / NANS Award To Jonathan "Gross Misrepresentation" Of Students / Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22nd Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.